TO attempted suicide

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2604395

Damn. I am not a big fan of his on the field antics, but it is impossible not to feel bad for him after something like this happens.

Get well TO
I rarely pity attempted (or successful) suicides. I VERY rarely pity attempted (or successful) suicides with a life such as his. Total cop out weak bullshit.

I do feel for those that care for him, though. They're the ones getting shafted.

He's a very good example of somebody who needs Christ. He needed a FATHER in his life growing up, too. Moreso, maybe, than most. :(

I rarely pity attempted (or successful) suicides. I VERY rarely pity attempted (or successful) suicides with a life such as his. Total cop out weak bullshit.

I do feel for those that care for him, though. They're the ones getting shafted.

I picked a guy up one night that was drunk and tried suicide with a .22 cal rifle.
The dumb ass put it under his chin and fired. The bullet lodged in his left eye orbit, with the swelling it looked like he had a golf ball in there. He was moaning an groaning allot.
Well, I'll tell ya, the medical folks really had no sympathy for him at all.

No it's not. I don't feel sorry for him at all. It's not like someone else stuffed the pills in his mouth.

Mental disorders can be as severe as physical disorders. If TO was drunk and stupid, that would be one thing, but I am going to assume he was just very depressed. Therefore, I feel bad for him and I hope he gets better.

he took a couple of pain pills and his publisist that called 911 is several rocks short of a full box......

almost double darwin award winners

he took a couple of pain pills and his publisist that called 911 is several rocks short of a full box......

almost double darwin award winners

ITA. The presumption of guilt here is ridiculous. The dude had an allergic reaction to his medication and whoever "Etheredge" is decided to become the drama king.

Note the article says no criminal charges were filed. In Texas, attempted suicide IS a criminal offense. Obviously, the police were a bit skeptical of "Etheridge's" story.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2604395

Damn. I am not a big fan of his on the field antics, but it is impossible not to feel bad for him after something like this happens.

Get well TO

I was under the impression the attempted suicide was a mistake??? Geez he just signed a 25 million dollar contract with the Cowboys, if he did try suicide he really does need help. His antics with Philly don't come close to this..

I was under the impression the attempted suicide was a mistake??? Geez he just signed a 25 million dollar contract with the Cowboys, if he did try suicide he really does need help. His antics with Philly don't come close to this..

The local yokel news just reported that it is officially listed as an accidental overdose. Whoever called 911 is the only one who used the word suicide.

Forum List

Back