To all those on the left who question the faith of evangelicals for voting Trump

Ummm...it's you guys insisting we trust only Caesar. Trust and obey.
eab86zfb49u51.jpg

this should clarify it

When you go to black churches, do you put on a fake southern accent like Hillary?
You, Putin and Trump all hate Hillary, but…,

Doesn’t it seem odd to you that Putin wanted Trump in the White House in 2016 instead of Clinton in order to keep him from launching a full scale invasion into Ukraine. And you declare yourself ACA highly rational but obsessive lib hater .

Putin behaved for the entirety of Trump's Admin. And since Putin invaded when Biden was in office, it stands to reason Putin views Biden's Presidency as more conducive to Putin's goals.

By your reasoning Hillary’s first four years in the White House, had she won about 80,000 more vote, have deterred Putin’s genocidal ambitions.

Doesn’t it seem odd to you that Putin wanted Trump in the White House in 2016 instead of Clinton in order to keep him from launching a full scale invasion into Ukraine. And you declare yourself ACA highly rational but obsessive lib hater .

By your reasoning Hillary’s first four years in the White House, had she won about 80,000 more vote, have deterred Putin’s genocidal ambitions.
Putin is not a globalist and is promoted as not good. The problem is that we are not good either.

Yeah, but it doesn't, because that's not in the Bible.

Meanwhile, you want everyone to conform and obey whatever the government says.

You do not have the moral high ground here.
What did Jesus say about government?

I don't hate her. I just don't think she can be trusted with power.
Again with the accusations of hate.

That's pure projection on your part, you know.

Meanwhile, you ridiculously claim Trump is Putin's pawn -- but Putin behaved when Trump was in office. You'd think he'd have invaded while his pawn was in office, wouldn't you? But that didn't happen.

He did invade, however, when Biden assured him there would be no repercussions for a limited incursion.

Biden is Putin's bitch. Everybody knows it but you.
Doubt it. Democrats are compliant with Soviets.

Old habits die hard, I suppose.

Meanwhile, you ridiculously claim Trump is Putin's pawn -- but Putin behaved when Trump was in office. You'd think he'd have invaded while his pawn was in office, wouldn't you? But that didn't happen.

He did invade, however, when Biden assured him there would be no repercussions for a limited incursion.

Biden has never praised Putin or sent him gushy letters.

Forum List

Back