To all those on the left who question the faith of evangelicals for voting Trump

America was founded on Judeo-Christian ideals. Those who want to remove those ideals are promoting insurrection.

One example: The Democrat SCOTUS nominee doesn’t know what a woman is. And she’s a WOMAN!

She is refusing your bait
Why are Conservatives obsessed with sexuality?

Are you pushing the God Hates Fags Christian ideal?

America was founded on Judeo-Christian ideals. Those who want to remove those ideals are promoting insurrection.
1jbcso5lknkz.jpg

We're constantly being told what our faith is supposed to be about by people who hate God and Christians.

You exposed yourself weakness - paranoia. White grievance does that to people. Most Dems are Christians. I love ‘em with all my heart. And specifically the bkack churches. They saved us from Trumpism and thus saved American democracy. They saved us from you.

Not at all. We're constantly being told what our faith is supposed to be about by people who hate God and Christians. The cartoon is spot-on.
No. You are constantly being told by right wing crazies that your little cartoon is accurate. It's not.

You exposed yourself weakness - paranoia. White grievance does that to people. Most Dems are Christians. I love ‘em with all my heart. And specifically the bkack churches. They saved us from Trumpism and thus saved American democracy. They saved us from you.
Wow. You really are retarded. When you go to black churches, do you put on a fake southern accent like Hillary?

Forum List

Back