To all the refugee children- God Bless you all, and welcome to America

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

These are fellow human beings folks. Children.

Jews also had to do this during the 1930's, send their children to another country's

Hidden Children of the Holocasut | Jewish Virtual Library

The ILLEGALS aren't being gassed, Comrade.

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

There is no hatred towards the babies. That is a flat out lie. You are one hell of a piece of work you sanctimonius piece of shit to claim that people's anger of policy is based on hatred of the children.

Man you libs have hit a new low.

God Bless you all, and welcome to America

Don't worry, we'll get you home soon.

disease. don't forget to welcome their disease's

Absolutely.

Since when does the US not care for sick children?

No, I don't mean these scum sucker RWs wo call themselves chrisitans. I mean REAL Americans.

Doctors Without Borders - what's the difference if these children are here or there? If they're sick, we treat them.

‘The Brown Shirt Laws’

Medical workers at a San Antonio Air Force base where illegal immigrant children are being held and treated are allegedly so disturbed by the conditions that they broke confidentiality agreements, facing threats, in order to share what they say is going on there.

link

swine flu, tuberculosis, chicken pox, MRSA staph infections, viral outbreaks
tell ya what you go down there personally and treat all this shit. ok?? just you !!!

Yes I remember now in the christian bible how your jesus ran away from the leapers the sick and the poor and tol his followers to do the same.

If you care about these children don't keep them from their parents. Especially for your selfish political purposes

Aren't all these libs so compassionate.

On a message board while not caring what this government and our Congress is doing to STOP THIS
Oh no, they are busing and FLYING them all over the country..
I hope one of YOUR TOWNS is on the list..go donate your time, money, take from your family and give give give

Absolutely.

Since when does the US not care for sick children?

No, I don't mean these scum sucker RWs wo call themselves chrisitans. I mean REAL Americans.

Doctors Without Borders - what's the difference if these children are here or there? If they're sick, we treat them.

‘The Brown Shirt Laws’

Medical workers at a San Antonio Air Force base where illegal immigrant children are being held and treated are allegedly so disturbed by the conditions that they broke confidentiality agreements, facing threats, in order to share what they say is going on there.

link

swine flu, tuberculosis, chicken pox, MRSA staph infections, viral outbreaks
tell ya what you go down there personally and treat all this shit. ok?? just you !!!

Yes I remember now in the christian bible how your jesus ran away from the leapers the sick and the poor and tol his followers to do the same.

These POLITICAL REFUGEES aren't being gassed but we did indeed trash Mexico's economy. Now the chrisian RWs would send SICK children to SEX TRAFFICKERS.

Jesus would be so proud.

The miserable psychopath in the WH has done a bang up job of turning Americans against one another. His policies, his camps that are pure filth have caused this and yet we have a librul starting a thread pointing fingers.. It won't work.. America is pissed off to the point that this country is a powder keg and you leftists own it, WHOLLY.. you'll pay too in November.. then all of your empty foaming at the mouth will be just that.. Enjoy it.. your reign of terror is almost over.

If you care about these children don't keep them from their parents. Especially for your selfish political purposes

Yeah, now the christians are saying we're selfish is we don't send them to sex traffickers.

You people are just plain sick.

If these kids were white and had last names like Doyle, Ryan, Smith, Jones etc you can bet there wouldn't be a stink :eusa_hand:

If it had been Anne Frank, they would have turned her in.

OMG OMG OMG THIS ^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^ I've seen a lot of really fucked up and stupid asinine shit here but NUTTY just swept in to his own category of a batshit crazy fuckin fruitloop..

You asswipes who really believe that this surge of Central American refugees is just out of the blue are living in the twilight zone.

Amnesty for children is being actively promoted by the media. Hope you are ready for millions of children from around the world claiming refugee status. There are far worse places than Central and South America.

You can't even pay for your own homeless and poor but you are coughing up $252 per day per child for these children.

If I was a mother on welfare in Harlem with 3 kids I'd be going "where the fuck is $252 per day x 3 for my kids?" because at that amount of money a day do you realize how many poor Americans could be lifted out of poverty?

This is bullshit. All politics all the time with progressive asswipes.

Here look how they are promoting America as the new hand out center of the freaking universe: the detention centers are being touted as a child's dream resort.

Meanwhile, La Prensa of Honduras discusses in a report how as many as 500 illegal minors are being housed at the Naval Base Ventura County in Southern California.

"The children will be accommodated for between three and four months, while their parents or relatives are located in the United States," the report says.

"The administration of President Barack Obama has acknowledged he faces a serious crisis for the continuous arrival of children, mostly Central Americans, who are illegally entering the country on the border with Mexico."

Besides Mexico and Honduras, the report notes that many of the children are coming from Guatemala, El Salvador, and Nicaragua.

"During their stay, in addition to accommodations and food, children receive English classes, play sports and participate in targeted programs while immigration authorities contact their families," the La Prensa report says.

Central America Newspapers Promote Obama Policies on Illegals

The miserable psychopath in the WH has done a bang up job of turning Americans against one another. His policies, his camps that are pure filth have caused this and yet we have a librul starting a thread pointing fingers.. It won't work.. America is pissed off to the point that this country is a powder keg and you leftists own it, WHOLLY.. you'll pay too in November.. then all of your empty foaming at the mouth will be just that.. Enjoy it.. your reign of terror is almost over.

Yeah, blame Obama that scum wants to give little sick children to sex traffickers.

All you people do is make excuses for your own actions.

Like I said.. let the Loons rave.. just read what they're posting.. They're fucking insane.. Nothing is going to save them in November.

Yeah, blame Obama that scum wants to give little sick children to sex traffickers.

All you people do is make excuses for your own actions.

I've long felt you needed psychological help.. your meltdown in this thread is proof of it. You sound absolutely fucking NUTS.

Jews also had to do this during the 1930's, send their children to another country's

Hidden Children of the Holocasut | Jewish Virtual Library

The ILLEGALS aren't being gassed, Comrade.

The children who were sent away by their parents didn't know about the gassing at the camps at that time in the early 30's . The christian Nazis started to use gas later on, during late 39' early 40's. Now run along you ignorant goyim and go eat some pork

Feel free to open up your home and clothe, feed, educate and give medical treatment to these people at your own expense.

Our home is the United States and as a matter of fact, that's pretty much what it says on the Statue of Liberty.

Your ancestors and mine came from elsewhere under all sorts of conditions. Some legally, some as refugees like these children.

Damn RWs and Damn christians would send them back to sex traffickers and drug violence they ran from.

their parents are sex traffickers and violent drug dealers now?

and your brilliant idea is to have these children left without parents to be manipulated by sex traffickers and subject to drug violence in this country instead.

Forum List

Back