Jeh Johnson on MTP

Is everyone missing the point that these kids are protected by law...BUT they never should have been allowed to cross the border in the first place?

See if you can detect any answers to any questions.

Easy peasy!

SECRETARY JEH JOHNSON: There are a number of things that the president and I, within the confines of existing law, can do to fix the broken immigration system. And we will. If Congress doesn't act, we will, because we--

DAVID GREGORY: Can you give me a concrete example of something that you're considering doing?

SECRETARY JEH JOHNSON: For one thing, we need to fix the Secure Communities Program. This is a program where we work with local law enforcement to facilitate the transfer of undocumented who are in local jails. The program, frankly, has gotten off to a bad start. And we need to fix that program. I think the overarching goal of Secure Communities is a good one, but it needs a fresh start. For example, that's one thing, among a number of things, that we're contemplating doing.

See if you can detect any answers to any questions.

Easy peasy!

SECRETARY JEH JOHNSON: There are a number of things that the president and I, within the confines of existing law, can do to fix the broken immigration system. And we will. If Congress doesn't act, we will, because we--

DAVID GREGORY: Can you give me a concrete example of something that you're considering doing?

SECRETARY JEH JOHNSON: For one thing, we need to fix the Secure Communities Program. This is a program where we work with local law enforcement to facilitate the transfer of undocumented who are in local jails. The program, frankly, has gotten off to a bad start. And we need to fix that program. I think the overarching goal of Secure Communities is a good one, but it needs a fresh start. For example, that's one thing, among a number of things, that we're contemplating doing.

Texas is letting these undocumented people in, Texas should foot the bill.

I volunteered last November with the posse to stop alien flow west of MacAllen...bagged my limit in two days.

I volunteered last November with the posse to stop alien flow west of MacAllen...bagged my limit in two days.

Perry is too busy on talk shows to care, but he did send a letter in 2012, complains he did not get correspondence...............

You must be a Democrat.

Republicans love darkies and the Voting Rights Act, after all.

Forum List

Back