“To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”

And quite honestly, why should he ?
As for myself and 74,999,999 other Americans, Biden will be an illegitimate president in a stolen election.
View attachment 439380

Poor little you. Not enough butt-hurt cream in the world for you stupid idiots.
60 federal judges and the Supreme Court, AG Bill Barr and even Moscow Mitch say you are a bunch of duped idiots.

Trump is a coward.
This woman has bigger stones than Trump's tiny little sack.
Know where she is here in this picture?

58823797f10a9a283f8b6998

That's right.
Trump's inauguration.

Now...GFY.
That's pretty much proof that Hillary knew the election was honest.

I never supposed Trump would attend the Inauguration. And there is no reason he has to. He doesn't do losing.

Yup, he did not lose the stolen election.
You've been had... conned.
some people were conned. A small percentage

Most of us 75 million people believe the democrat's capitalized on COVID to allow for voting for those who otherwise would not take the time to vote because they had better things to do.

And whereas many of us are frustrated because our elected leaders refused to look into the possibility of wrong doing, and they left it up to the courts.... only a fool would think a judge wants her or his name to go down as the one who initiated the overturning of an election.

Sadly, whereas most of us know how to control our frustration, a few thousand could not and now all 75 million are defined by the few thousand.

You know...there was a time where the idea of a special counsel for the Russian collusion thing was not going to happen, and the left threw a fit...so one was appointed.

What if one wasn't? How would the left have reacted? Do you believe a few thousand would NOT have reacted with violence?

You know...in all fairness...when you have 75 million who think something was wrong, both sides should address it. The right with the collusion thing? Agreed to a special counsel.

The left with the voter thing? Simply criticized those that disagreed.

What ever happened to being human. We are not talking about conspiracy theorists. We are talking about 70 Million people.
The 75 million are still here. Ready to make the earth shake if necessary.

Yeah, they are...a bunch of chicken-assed traitors putting a tin-pot dictator who is responsible for the deaths of 5 people ahead of your own country, you stupid sprunt.

As for myself and 74,999,999 other Americans, Biden will be an illegitimate president in a stolen election.
View attachment 439380

60 federal judges and the Supreme Court, AG Bill Barr and even Moscow Mitch say you are a bunch of duped idiots.

Trump is a coward.

58823797f10a9a283f8b6998

That's right.
Trump's inauguration.

Now...GFY.

She never contested in the first place, dumb ass.
She conceded the next day, dumb fuck.

View attachment 439380

Trump is a coward.

58823797f10a9a283f8b6998

That's right.
Trump's inauguration.

Now...GFY.

She never contested in the first place, dumb ass.
She conceded the next day, dumb fuck.
She knew it was an honest election, cock sucker. There was Nothing to contest, pole smoking fuck.

I never supposed Trump would attend the Inauguration. And there is no reason he has to. He doesn't do losing.

Most of us 75 million people believe the democrat's capitalized on COVID to allow for voting for those who otherwise would not take the time to vote because they had better things to do.

And whereas many of us are frustrated because our elected leaders refused to look into the possibility of wrong doing, and they left it up to the courts.... only a fool would think a judge wants her or his name to go down as the one who initiated the overturning of an election.

Sadly, whereas most of us know how to control our frustration, a few thousand could not and now all 75 million are defined by the few thousand.

You know...there was a time where the idea of a special counsel for the Russian collusion thing was not going to happen, and the left threw a fit...so one was appointed.

What if one wasn't? How would the left have reacted? Do you believe a few thousand would NOT have reacted with violence?

You know...in all fairness...when you have 75 million who think something was wrong, both sides should address it. The right with the collusion thing? Agreed to a special counsel.

What ever happened to being human. We are not talking about conspiracy theorists. We are talking about 70 Million people.

Yeah, they are...a bunch of chicken-assed traitors putting a tin-pot dictator who is responsible for the deaths of 5 people ahead of your own country, you stupid sprunt.
Actually, a chicken ass is one who calls others chicken ass behind the veil of anonymity of a message board.

Wow, you're real tough behind that keyboard....loser....

internet tough guy.jpg

Wow, you're real tough behind that keyboard....loser....

View attachment 439464
Penis in hand in mommys basement.

Myrtle Beach.

Love it here.

Contrary to popular belief, some may express their political views in SC but none hold those views against anyone.

Must be nice. I can remember when that was true around most of the country.
My own mother and Sister in NY were so devastated that I voted fro Trump, they did two things....first....both blasted me as a racist on facebook. Second...when I responded..."you know who I am and you know I am not a racist", the deleted my post and defriended me.

My mom...the one who told me the neighbors wont take kindly to you having a colored friend over to the house. My mom, who called the housekeeper "the girl"......my Sister who introduces all of her gay and lesbian friends to me as "this is my gay"..."or this is my lesbian" friend.

And me?

No one knew because it was irrelevant.....half my groomsmen at my wedding were gay.

But I am the racist homophobe xenophobe trumper.

I am so sorry to hear you have had such trouble with your family. One reads of this sort of thing all the time lately! And I must say, I've seen some of it myself from the other direction, with some of my family.

I figured out --- after too long --- that loyalty to family and friends is much more important than loyalty to ideas. A lot of people don't go that way.
wow. I have no idea where you stand ideologically or politically. I have not been on here long enough. But your words speak volumes. I actually had a friend on Facebook say the following....bear in mind....a good friend.....not one I reconnected with but will likely never see again....but a friend I would see weekly.....She said......."If you voted for Trump you have a character flaw and if I knew of this character flaw I would never be your friend." So I PM'd her and asked if she was serious and explained I did not vote for the most personable candidate but I voted for the one most aligned with my ideological values. She never responded but I found out via my wife that she (my wife) and I were deleted as her friends....and after 3 calls to her to explain myself went unanswered, we never spoke to her again.
Devastating. Sad. Good friendship. We were always there for her as she was for us. Her husband and I have a history of a strong friendship of trust. And poof. Done.
What happened?

It's common and it's only been so malignant since 2015, in my experience. I supported Trump, and I think this is usually a good place with some smart people. You do need some flame-proof clothes, but they've got an Ignore button for the worst of the worst, and what else do we really need.

Myrtle Beach.

Love it here.

Contrary to popular belief, some may express their political views in SC but none hold those views against anyone.

My own mother and Sister in NY were so devastated that I voted fro Trump, they did two things....first....both blasted me as a racist on facebook. Second...when I responded..."you know who I am and you know I am not a racist", the deleted my post and defriended me.

My mom...the one who told me the neighbors wont take kindly to you having a colored friend over to the house. My mom, who called the housekeeper "the girl"......my Sister who introduces all of her gay and lesbian friends to me as "this is my gay"..."or this is my lesbian" friend.

And me?

No one knew because it was irrelevant.....half my groomsmen at my wedding were gay.

I am so sorry to hear you have had such trouble with your family. One reads of this sort of thing all the time lately! And I must say, I've seen some of it myself from the other direction, with some of my family.

I figured out --- after too long --- that loyalty to family and friends is much more important than loyalty to ideas. A lot of people don't go that way.
wow. I have no idea where you stand ideologically or politically. I have not been on here long enough. But your words speak volumes. I actually had a friend on Facebook say the following....bear in mind....a good friend.....not one I reconnected with but will likely never see again....but a friend I would see weekly.....She said......."If you voted for Trump you have a character flaw and if I knew of this character flaw I would never be your friend." So I PM'd her and asked if she was serious and explained I did not vote for the most personable candidate but I voted for the one most aligned with my ideological values. She never responded but I found out via my wife that she (my wife) and I were deleted as her friends....and after 3 calls to her to explain myself went unanswered, we never spoke to her again.
Devastating. Sad. Good friendship. We were always there for her as she was for us. Her husband and I have a history of a strong friendship of trust. And poof. Done.
What happened?

It's common and it's only been so malignant since 2015, in my experience. I supported Trump, and I think this is usually a good place with some smart people. You do need some flame-proof clothes, but they've got an Ignore button for the worst of the worst, and what else do we really need.
Not a fan of ignore. If I cant take it then I shouldn't be in it! The ignorant, childish and liar's I can figure out, read and laugh at.

Donald is leaving the country on the 19th. If he holds a rally, it will be before that.

But, why go to that, when the inauguration is where you'll be needed to keep Joe from becoming President. lolz!

Biden just made it clear he agrees with trump, it’s a good idea he doesn’t attend inauguration. “He’s one of the most incompetent presidents” ever. An “embarrassment.”

Myrtle Beach.

Love it here.

And me?

There are so many real stories of truth. Not dissing on your family, however there are millions and millions of Prog voters who are nasty racists and bigots. And that does not bode well for all of us.

Donald is leaving the country on the 19th. If he holds a rally, it will be before that.

But, why go to that, when the inauguration is where you'll be needed to keep Joe from becoming President. lolz!

How do you know he'll leave on the 19th? Scotland golf holiday, I think I read, is a possibility.

Hmmmmmmm, I doubt he'd be welcome at the Inauguration ---- Trump and all his followers. It is a consideration.

How do you know he'll leave on the 19th? Scotland golf holiday, I think I read, is a possibility.

Hmmmmmmm, I doubt he'd be welcome at the
Inauguration ---- Trump and all his followers. It is a consideration.

Trump isn't welcome in Scotland.

Forum List

Back