Title: Donald Trump's Blatant Hypocrisy

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Donald Trump's blatant hypocrisy on voting by mail

Time to get Chris Kobach back on the job. I suspect Kobach and Trump were talking just before Trump tweeted:

"Well there's a big difference between somebody that's out of state and does a ballot and everything's sealed, certified and everything else," he said Tuesday. "You see what you have to do with the certifications. And you get thousands and thousands of people sitting in somebody's living room signing ballots all over the place."

"He echoed that sentiment in a tweet on Wednesday morning -- apparently while watching "Fox & Friends:
"Republicans should fight very hard when it comes to state wide mail-in voting. Democrats are clamoring for it. Tremendous potential for voter fraud, and for whatever reason, doesn't work out well for Republicans. @foxandfriends"
While Trump has long been fixated on so-called voter fraud by Democrats -- he formed (and then disbanded) a commission early in his presidency to examine voting irregularities -- there is very, very little evidence of any sort of widespread voter fraud in the country."

IMHO opinion, and not just my own, the rigged system talk will be another Trump campaign talking point.

Time to get Chris Kobach back on the job. I suspect Kobach and Trump were talking just before Trump tweeted:

"Well there's a big difference between somebody that's out of state and does a ballot and everything's sealed, certified and everything else," he said Tuesday. "You see what you have to do with the certifications. And you get thousands and thousands of people sitting in somebody's living room signing ballots all over the place."

"He echoed that sentiment in a tweet on Wednesday morning -- apparently while watching "Fox & Friends:
"Republicans should fight very hard when it comes to state wide mail-in voting. Democrats are clamoring for it. Tremendous potential for voter fraud, and for whatever reason, doesn't work out well for Republicans. @foxandfriends"
While Trump has long been fixated on so-called voter fraud by Democrats -- he formed (and then disbanded) a commission early in his presidency to examine voting irregularities -- there is very, very little evidence of any sort of widespread voter fraud in the country."

IMHO opinion, and not just my own, the rigged system talk will be another Trump campaign talking point.

He-he, you ARE a loon!

Hypocrisy in politics...... And you're incensed? Obviously you have no idea that politics is the epitome of hypocrisy....... Regardless of party affiliation.......

10,000 Fake Chinese Twitter account discovered created for the sole purpose of attacking The US with Propaganda aimed at The President, and now he is running the country. Numerous other fake accounts all across Social Media and Message Boards just like this one.

Don't you have some bat soup to go eat?

Okfag we will never never allow massive absentee voting and ballot harvesting traitor ! the only reason you and your chicom loving traitor pals on the left are against voter id is because it makes it harder for you to cheat ... and you know it ! you are a disgusting, lying, untrustworthy, spoiled ,weak, whiny, treasonous, baby killing, gender confused,communist,piece of dog shit ! their is nothing good or admirable about you or your party !

He-he, you ARE a loon!
You know your name. LOL

Hypocrisy in politics...... And you're incensed? Obviously you have no idea that politics is the epitome of hypocrisy....... Regardless of party affiliation.......
That's what you think. And I can do that all by myself. Try it sometime.

TDS thread 1,335.

They are stacking up.
Thats it? Such the bore is that.

No vote harvesting for you!!!
I was thinking about voting twice, but since it won't be necessary, I will refrain from doing so. Same with all the others who will be voting for Biden.

If you believe that you are a total and complete retard.
You should go ahead with the voting twice or more if you expect a chance.

What? Practice hypocrisy? Nah, I'll leave that to all you hacks. I find it hilariously entertaining. :thup:

TDS thread 1,335.

They are stacking up.

I was thinking about voting twice, but since it won't be necessary, I will refrain from doing so. Same with all the others who will be voting for Biden.

Him or Joe Biden.....

Total and complete retard ?

Are you referring to being a hypocrite?
Hell,we know that already.

TDS thread 1,335.

They are stacking up.

Him or Joe Biden.....

Total and complete retard ?

They go together like cool whip and pumpkin pie.

TDS thread 1,335.

They are stacking up.

you know what folks??? some may view the post above as sarcasm ....but make no mistake this maybe his most honest post on USMB ..... even though its only half true because he will absolutely vote at least twice if the opportunity arises.you see voting twice for someone like him is the equivalent of putting oneself in danger for a good cause ! to a leftist it is a risky act of heroism like getting arrested at one of their radical protests is considered brave and selfless to promote and advance the cause .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back