Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

You seek to conceal the true structural design and the secret methods of mass murder.

Facts, here.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

Whoops. Error alert.

You said, "facts, here" but then left a link only to that imbecility of a "filing" which is not even remotely akin to a fact.

How stupid of you. And dishonest.

By the way, dickstain, one cannot "file" a Federal Felony. One might commit a crime, but one doesn't file a crime. So, even your thread title underscores your abject ignorance.

You seek to conceal the true structural design and the secret methods of mass murder.

Facts, here.

Whoops. Error alert.

You said, "facts, here" but then left a link only to that imbecility of a "filing" which is not even remotely akin to a fact.

By the way, dickstain, one cannot "file" a Federal Felony. One might commit a crime, but one doesn't file a crime. So, even your thread title underscores your abject ignorance.

Its almost like watching a trainwreck in slow motion over and over again when Chrissy posts.

Facts, here.

Whoops. Error alert.

Are you saying that the NYCLU did not file their suit about the failure to follow the NYC DORIS contract and their info about guiliani is wrong?

Are you saying that Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992 does not contain fact?

One is required by law to disclose treason to the president, a governor or a judge. In the case of the District courts of the 9th circuit ONLY information which is filed with the clerks can get to a judge. Treason is a felony and I have filed "IN REGARD" information describing treason.

So you have not even correctly described what I've done let alone evaluated it accurately.

You are conducting misprision of treason just by posting without independently verified evidence supporting your contentions.

Facts, here.

Whoops. Error alert.

Are you saying that the NYCLU did not file their suit about the failure to follow the NYC DORIS contract and their info about guiliani is wrong?

Are you saying that Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992 does not contain fact?

One is required by law to disclose treason to the president, a governor or a judge. In the case of the District courts of the 9th circuit ONLY information which is filed with the clerks can get to a judge. Treason is a felony and I have filed "IN REGARD" information describing treason.

So you have not even correctly described what I've done let alone evaluated it accurately.

You are conducting misprision of treason just by posting without independently verified evidence supporting your contentions.

Misusing prescription medication is also a felony. I am going to have to report you for selling your meds on the street, since it is obvious you have not been taking them......

Your post was such good evidence for secret collusion with other deniers it is featured in the "Psyops" thread showing how agents work together . . . with nothing.

Facts, here.

Whoops. Error alert.

Wrong, you fucking mental case.

What you have done (other than making a completely public spectacle of your idiot self) is to repeat your hideously idiotic and baseless belief in that ridiculous and paranoid conspiracy theory of yours.

But since there is no actual evidence of any treason, nobody is under any duty to report anything to anybody in that regard.

Whoops. Error alert.

What you have done (other than making a completely public spectacle of your idiot self) is to repeat your hideously idiotic and baseless belief in that ridiculous and paranoid conspiracy theory of yours.

But since there is no actual evidence of any treason, nobody is under any duty to report anything to anybody in that regard.

War has been waged against soveriegn nations based on the assumption that 3,000 murders were indirectly caused by hijacked planes. The US economy has been destroyed and international diplomacy seriously compromised.

Treason

Is the right word.

War has been waged against soveriegn nations based on the assumption that 3,000 murders were indirectly caused by hijacked planes. The US economy has been destroyed and international diplomacy seriously compromised.

Treason

Is the right word.

No. Wrong again you retard.

War

is the right word.

Imbeciles like you -- who instead see a "conspiracy" where none exists -- come with some other words: paranoid, delusional, insane.

Here's one of the first clues. We SAW the passenger jets crashing into the World Trade Towers.

Nothing else is actually a mystery once reality is observed.

Last edited:

Treason

Is the right word.

War

is the right word.

Imbeciles like you -- who instead see a "conspiracy" where none exists -- come with some other words: paranoid, delusional, insane.

Here's one of the first clues. We SAW the passenger jets crashing into the World Trade Towers.

what are the chances the judge might confine him to protective custody for psychiatric evaluation?

Treason

Is the right word.

War

is the right word.

what are the chances the judge might confine him to protective custody for psychiatric evaluation?

LOL!

Sadly, not very good.

But the poor douchebag retard is quickly degenerating to the point where it might be fair to conclude that he's becoming a danger to himself.

i hope not. that would leave us with only terral, curvelight, 9/11 handjob and idEOTS to laugh at.

they are dropping like flies and soon we might have little to no entertainment left.

Agents without evidence must resort to psyops type exchanges in ad hominum attack.

Ah, the old AWEMRTPTEIAHA.

Don't see that every day!

Agents in service to concealment of treason would logically fail to recognize that AWEMRTPTEIAHA is 24/7 on the internet.

Obama staffer wants ‘cognitive infiltration’ of 9/11 conspiracy groups | Raw Story

sunstein did not invent it, he's trying to cover for it.
:lol:

Forum List

Back