Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

All concealment of the true structure responsible for 3,000 murders used as reason to conduct war is treason.

The Twin Towers had a concrete tubular core.

southcorestands.gif

My evidence nullifies your text. Your text continuing with concealing the methods of mass murder makes you treasonous.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

My disclosure gets closer to making your treason obvious and soon intolerable criminality for any message board.

You have no evidence. You offer no evidence. You point to silly shit like youboob videos.

It wasn't mass murder, you fucktarded scumbag.

It was mass killing, sure. But it came by act of war from the enemy.

You still can't get around the actual fact: we SAW the hijacked passenger jets crash into the World Trade Towers, you fucking asshole.

Denying that the filthy Islamopukes who did that in furtherance of their hateful religion's "jihad" is to give those barbaric scumbags aid and comfort -- as is blaming US for THEIR actions. Thus, you are as close to committing treason as anybody can be -- short of getting arrested.

You are a filthy treasonous scumbag.

All troofers suck dead donkey dick in hell.

Last edited:
You have no evidence. You offer no evidence.

The reverse of what agents state is usually closer to the truth.

Clearly, Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Clearly, Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.
none of which do you actually have a grasp of
you are a fucking paranoid delusional fucktard

Clearly, * * * *

Wrong from the first word.

Nothing is "clearly" verified by ANYTHING you post since it isn't verified in any way whatsoever.

The only thing clear is that you are clearly a lying mental case.

All Troofers are sick rat fuckers.

lies verified by lies verified by lies.

you got nothing. :cuckoo:

My last post filled with independently verified evidence verifies this post

Obvious misinterpretations showing you cannot do anything except represent the interests of concealing the true design of the structures. You refuse to acknowledge evidence and are not reasonable.

You stand for invalidation of the cause of death because you cannot prove it is not wrong. I have proven it is wrong with tangible substance and that the FEMA steel core columns cannot possibly be right.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.disclosure.html

Last edited:

Obvious misinterpretations showing you cannot do anything except represent the interests of concealing the true design of the structures. You refuse to acknowledge evidence and are not reasonable.

You stand for invalidation of the cause of death because you cannot prove it is not wrong. I have proven it is wrong with tangible substance and that the FEMA steel core columns cannot possibly be right.

you are such a lying sack of shit.

1. a reporter says concrete core, not robertson. you LIE
2. oxford doesnt say the WTC had a concrete core. it says the WTC is a skyscraper. you LIE
3. Domel's paper is about the safety of the engineers working at ground zero after the collapse. it is not a paper on the towers. he mentions the core only once in passing as background on the terrorist attacks. he made a mistake in an insignificant part of his paper. its as simple as that. why dont you email him and ask him? i bet u already did but didint like the answer he gave you.
4. all your pictures are of smoke and steel and you claim, idiotically, that they are concrete.
5. your dimensions dont work. there simply is not enough room for all the concrete you claim is in the core.

2. oxford doesnt say the WTC had a concrete core. it says the WTC is a skyscraper. you LIE
3. Domel's paper is about the safety of the engineers working at ground zero after the collapse. it is not a paper on the towers. he mentions the core only once in passing as background on the terrorist attacks. he made a mistake in an insignificant part of his paper. its as simple as that. why dont you email him and ask him? i bet u already did but didint like the answer he gave you.
4. all your pictures are of smoke and steel and you claim, idiotically, that they are concrete.
5. your dimensions dont work. there simply is not enough room for all the concrete you claim is in the core.

As has been shown over and over, the opposite of what agents state is far closer to the truth than what they say.

BTW, your cognitive distortion meter was pegged through that whole thing. This redneck equivilant works to show me how bad it is.

bullshit_detector4.gif

The twins had a concrete tubular core.

core_animation_75.gif

As has been shown over and over, the opposite of what agents state is far closer to the truth than what they say.

BTW, your cognitive distortion meter was pegged through that whole thing. This redneck equivilant works to show me how bad it is.

bullshit_detector4.gif

The twins had a concrete tubular core.

core_animation_75.gif

the fact that you are still breathing is proof i am not an agent, you deadbeat jerkoff.

the fact that you are still breathing is proof i am not an agent.

There are different kinds and different programs. Your actions make you no different. You for all intents and purposes are acting at the lowest level of internet operative. You are not reasonable and people have to be paid to do what you are doing for the unstated reasons you have for doing it.

There are different kinds and different programs. Your actions make you no different. You for all intents and purposes are acting at the lowest level of internet operative. You are not reasonable and people have to be paid to do what you are doing for the unstated reasons you have for doing it.
if you had half a clue, you would know how fucking ridiculous you are

When I've got evidence and law filed in form, fullfillin the duty to follow the law, and you've got nothing but text, your actions define you. This is the internet after all.

When I've got evidence and law filed in form, fullfillin the duty to follow the law, and you've got nothing but text, your actions define you. This is the internet after all.
yes, this IS the internet, and dipshits like you ruin it

Forum List

Back