Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

Re

Reading the wikipedia article on this makes me laugh because the new technology proposed for destroying male eggs instead of culling male chicks seems concerned about the pain threshold of chicken embryos.

Chicken Embryos.

I have a sad feeling many vegans who are concerned about chicken embryo pain are A-OK with abortion at any time in humans.

Crushing is the quickest way to kill the male chicks, and is as humane as you can get in this regards.

Also your whole "blender" thing is a lie. Industrial macerators are far faster and I doubt said male chicks even know what happened, even in their limited mental state.

I don't agree with trying to do something wrong in a more "humane" way.... why not just not do the wrong thing in the first place? Killing millions of baby male chicks daily is treating God's creation like literal garbage. They are not garbage, so why are you OK with treating them like garbage?

People are supposed to be better than animals aren't they?

We have the ability to control our behavior animals don't so it's not me humanizing animals it is you lowering humans to the level of animals to justify the cruelty inflicted to you can eat a steak

We can be far more cruel if we want to, most of these industries do what they can to make any culling as quick as possible.

I am not giving up Steak because you think it's wrong. Fuck off.

I don't agree with trying to do something wrong in a more "humane" way.... why not just not do the wrong thing in the first place? Killing millions of baby male chicks daily is treating God's creation like literal garbage. They are not garbage, so why are you OK with treating them like garbage?

They are culled as quickly as possible. Modern farming allows everyone access to food items like eggs. I guess you just want rich people to be able to eat stuff besides gruel and mush.

We can be far more cruel if we want to, most of these industries do what they can to make any culling as quick as possible.

I am not giving up Steak because you think it's wrong. Fuck off.
Then maybe you should slaughter your own cows but you won't because you need to remove yourself from the process so you can ignore the suffering

Then maybe you should slaughter your own cows but you won't because you need to remove yourself from the process so you can ignore the suffering

I know the whole process.

We are a specialized society, How about you generate your own electricity, and build your own F150?

Vegans tend to dine with people who are not vegans.
A restaurant having some vegan options can be good for business as a mixed group of diners will choose a restaurant they all can eat at.
That said, vegans should not whine about the meal

I thought the restaurant owner made an excellent point when he mentioned ordering a steak in a vegan restaurant...

you can't understand someone making an ethical choice not to be part of the cruelty that is factory farming.
I have no problem with YOUR ethical choice until YOU feel that YOUR ethics should take precedence over MY diet. If you choose to eat pine cones, I couldn't care less. It ceases to be about ethics and becomes about control. BTW, you conveniently avoided the question. Do you protest abortion? If you don't actively protest the murder of the unborn, your vegan argument rings hollow.

I have no problem with YOUR ethical choice until YOU feel that YOUR ethics should take precedence over MY diet. If you choose to eat pine cones, I couldn't care less. It ceases to be about ethics and becomes about control. BTW, you conveniently avoided the question. Do you protest abortion? If you don't actively protest the murder of the unborn, your vegan argument rings hollow.

Especially the whole thing in Germany, where even with a new technology to determine the sex of the chick in the egg as early as possible, some animal rights nuts are arguing the EMBRYO may feel pain when the egg is destroyed.

I know the whole process.

We are a specialized society, How about you generate your own electricity, and build your own F150?

No animals are intentionally killed for those things.

You want to deny the suffering caused by factory farming.

You want to deny others the ability to eat meat. That's the end goal of all this, you just don't have the balls to admit it.

Please quote any post of mine where I said that. When you can't will you admit you just lied about my position?

Forum List

Back