Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

You're humanizing animals, that's where you are going wrong. If God didn't want us to eat animals, they wouldn't taste so good. We are at the top of the food chain so we eat what we choose.
No one is humanizing animals but you don't have to be a scientist to understand that animals feel pain and fear.

And gods have nothing to do with a choice to be humane.

Did you know that literally tens of millions are male baby chicks are ground up alive annually by the egg industry?

If you took a lawn mower and ran over a yard full of baby chicks you would be arrested for animal cruelty and people would hate you for it.

So why do you condone such cruelty by the egg industry?

Last edited:
Eating and survival is not being an animal, it's bring human. And yes you are humanizing animals. You put them on the same level as human beings.

You can eat whatever you want, but don't complain when restaurants don't cater to your odd diet. I'm sure there are places somewhat near your home that serves that kind of stuff. Stay out of my hamburger and pizza joints and I'll stay out of your parrot food restaurants. Like I said, everybody is happy that way.
You don't need to eat meat to survive. So there is no reason to support the cruelty of factory animal farming.

What you seem to be missing is that what they sell has to be profitable for the restaurant. If it's not, they fail.
And every single restaurant that serves meat also stocks and prepares dozens of vegetable fruit and grain items so don't need to buy anything they don't already buy to put together a vegan or meatless dish.

Like I said earlier

A local steak place has on its menu dished made with these items

Broccoli
Cauliflower
Brussel sprouts
Beets
Rice
Arugula
Mixed greens
Avocado
Strawberries
Slivered almonds
House made raspberry vinaigrette

These are the exact same ingredients that can be used in a vegan grain and veg bowl ( Often called a Buddha Bowl)

So tell me how does this cost the restaurant more to make?

It is very difficult to run a controlled double blind study with thousands of people for years.

Lifestyle changes have to be evaluated differently than a new pill.

You're being too kind.

Savages love to kill as long as they can stay out of danger themselves. . It's not about vegans, it's about their defense of their savagery. The ones who have no compassion for animals are the same ones terrorizing other humans in Chicago, just a different skin color.
They like to think of themselves differently....but hedonistic, blood thirsty savages is exactly what they are. Rome descended to their lust for blood.
What they would love to see is the arenas return where their fellow man (never them however) was thrown to lions or gladiators disembowel each other.
That is their passion.

It takes a higher degree of intelligence to leave the savagery instinct behind. Sadly, intelligence is dwindling. Look at US universities.
As you can see, humanunkind is not likely to advance any further due to this as we can clearly see America is in decline to prove that point.

But thanks for remaining calm and trying to reason with savages.

I am a FULLY trained and experienced professional chef. Everything from Michiline fine boys to nursing home and of course nutrition.

And I'm done having a battle of wits with someone unarmed.
You're a chef and you can't spell Michelin?

If you can't even spell the name of a prestigious restaurant award you shouldn't be questioning the intelligence of others.

Catsup has an ancient history, started out as a Chinese fermented fish paste called 'ge-thcup' or 'koe-cheup'
maybe you want to read the article

The ancestor of modern ketchup was completely tomato-free. Though tomato plants were brought to England from South America in the 1500s, their fruits weren’t eaten for centuries since some people considered them

And every single restaurant that serves meat also stocks and prepares dozens of vegetable fruit and grain items so don't need to buy anything they don't already buy to put together a vegan or meatless dish.

Like I said earlier

A local steak place has on its menu dished made with these items

Broccoli
Cauliflower
Brussel sprouts
Beets
Rice
Arugula
Mixed greens
Avocado
Strawberries
Slivered almonds
House made raspberry vinaigrette

These are the exact same ingredients that can be used in a vegan grain and veg bowl ( Often called a Buddha Bowl)

So tell me how does this cost the restaurant more to make?
I have no idea what your talking about. All I said was they have to make a profit.

No one is humanizing animals but you don't have to be a scientist to understand that animals feel pain and fear.

And gods have nothing to do with a choice to be humane.

Did you know that literally tens of millions are male baby chicks are ground up alive annually by the egg industry?

If you took a lawn mower and ran over a yard full of baby chicks you would be arrested for animal cruelty and people would hate you for it.

So why do you condone such cruelty by the egg industry?

Oh geeze, now it's eggs!!!! Hell, we've only recently took a small step forward to stop abortions in this country and you're worried about having eggs from animals? :auiqs.jpg:

Off topic and not worth the time except to point out that what I sad before is absolutely true.

This thread is about WHINING OMNIVORES

It's clear from nearly every post (not just yours). You don't want to talk about the TOPIC. Can you define the topic of this thread? Can you express an ON TOPIC opinion?

It's right on topic. The topic is about a restaurant owner making a business decision not to cater to vegans any longer, and the vegans protesting and being so upset about it.

If I go to a Chinese place and ask them to make me a pizza, they would tell me they don't make pizzas there, they make Chinese food. No problem, I'll simply go to a pizza parlor and get a pizza. So why are vegans upset about this restaurant in the op? Because they can't simply go to a vegan restaurant like I can go to a pizza parlor. There are not many around because they can't make money. With all this talk about how veganism is a growing trend and restaurants already having the ingredients to make vegan food, they don't. There is a reason for it.

I used to go to KFC all the time. Since covid, they completely changed. You can no longer go inside any of their restaurants, at least around here. They changed their menu from chicken dinners to chicken strips, sandwich's and nuggets. I don't want strips and nuggets, I want real pieces of chicken like they used to have. So now when I want a chicken dinner, I go to Popeye's. Over here, there is a Popeye's right across the street from KFC.

It's right on topic. The topic is about a restaurant owner making a business decision not to cater to vegans any longer, and the vegans protesting and being so upset about it.

If I go to a Chinese place and ask them to make me a pizza, they would tell me they don't make pizzas there, they make Chinese food. No problem, I'll simply go to a pizza parlor and get a pizza. So why are vegans upset about this restaurant in the op? Because they can't simply go to a vegan restaurant like I can go to a pizza parlor. There are not many around because they can't make money. With all this talk about how veganism is a growing trend and restaurants already having the ingredients to make vegan food, they don't. There is a reason for it.

I used to go to KFC all the time. Since covid, they completely changed. You can no longer go inside any of their restaurants, at least around here. They changed their menu from chicken dinners to chicken strips, sandwich's and nuggets. I don't want strips and nuggets, I want real pieces of chicken like they used to have. So now when I want a chicken dinner, I go to Popeye's. Over here, there is a Popeye's right across the street from KFC.
Maybe they are mad because their electric vehicle runs out of charge on their way to the vegan restaurant.....

You're a chef and you can't spell Michelin?

If you can't even spell the name of a prestigious restaurant award you shouldn't be questioning the intelligence of others.
Auto correct is essential....French, Italian and Spanish spelling classes as an adult totally messed me up....and my stupid phone does what it wants.

I learned this stuff long before cell phones ever were popular.

Forum List

Back