Tire track tattoos?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I want to introduce a new tattoo genre. They would be all types of tire marks, from bicycle tires through all car tires all the way to gigantic truck tires. They could be tattooed across any part of the body, legs, arms, face, all. And in all colors from black to terra cotta and any earth-color you can imagine. Wouldn't this be cool? Would you get the new tattoos?

I am tattoo free and plan to stay that way. But judging from some of the hideous tattoos I've seen on others, I'm sure some people would love to have them.

Edit: Do a google search; tire track tattoos are already out there.

I want to introduce a new tattoo genre. They would be all types of tire marks, from bicycle tires through all car tires all the way to gigantic truck tires. They could be tattooed across any part of the body, legs, arms, face, all. And in all colors from black to terra cotta and any earth-color you can imagine. Wouldn't this be cool? Would you get the new tattoos?
Only idiots who stand in front of cars, thinking they have a right to block that car, yeah, tattoo them with the 17" radials from Goodyear..

I was looking through my old high school yearbooks. I graduated in 1975. Fashion was not kind in the mid 70s. We dressed like washed up golf pros or like someone who had a burnt out light bulb in the closet. All those fashions are now either rotting away in a landfill or collecting dust in vintage boutiques.

Tattoos are fashion. But that fashion, once it has run its course cannot be so easily disposed. You'll have to show that fashion to St. Peter.

Are there any graphic designs someone would want to carry with them for life?

If I ever suffered a traumatic brain injury and then thought a tattoo would be a good idea for life, I would hope that reason would eventually kick in. I would get my blood type tattooed on my upper forearm.

Have never gotten one yet at 58, but if I ever did, I thought about a sun face on one arm and a moon face on the other.
1593114485467.png
1593115126982.png

And they’re expensive!

My great nephews’ wife has “sleeves” on both arms. She told me they cost $4000 each.

Crazy!

Tattoos are a very convenient way to mark morons for future identification. Mask are even more convient because they make identification easier at a longer distances. However tattoos are far more permanent making evasion much more difficult.

Not to mention, you have to sit there for hours while some guy jabs you with a needle over and over.

There was a story about a doctor who worked right next to a tattoo parlor. One day a heavily tattoo person walked in and saw that the doctor was hardly busy. So the tattoo guy asked the doctor why he even bothered setting up business next to the parlor and the doctor replied, it may cost you 100 bucks for a tattoo, but it will cost 10 grand to have it removed. Doctors do know there business, but a tattoo wearing idiot, well...you get the drift...

There was a woman who was a life-long Beatles fan. She decided to have the face of John Lennon tattooed on her left inner thigh. Paul McCartney on her right thigh.

The tattoo artist agreed it could be done and got to work. Three hours later, he applied gauze swatches on her new tattoos. "Keep them clean and dry. Come back tomorrow and we'll take a look at them." he said.

The next day she returned to the tattoo parlor, slipped out of her jeans and hopped up on the table. The tattoo artist removed the bandages and handed her a hand mirror to examine his work.

"Who the hell is this supposed to be? That's not what John Lennon looked like! And this! Is this supposed to be Paul McCartney?" she screamed.

There was an old drunk in the parlor getting a Woody the Woodpecker with a cigar scratched onto his shoulder.

"Hey buddy," the tattoo artist asked him, "Take a look at this woman's crotch and tell me who you see."

The drunk peered between the woman's legs and said, "Well, I don't know that fella on the left. And I can't place the face on the right. But the one in the middle, the fella with the beard and the bad breath, that's Willie Nelson, right?"

Been well done already. Nothing new about it.

3214a106378618d80dcf27dd0cf1ef00.jpg

I'm not getting a tire track.............

I have a dragon that covers my back with all of the elements.

Forum List

Back