TinyDancer and TNHarley call out Rightwinger and RDD_1210

How's scheduling the appropriate amount of time to prep properly to debate the political, economic, and environmental ramifications of legislating laws to fight a supposed "global warming"?

I'd like this to be epic.

:eusa_angel:

I'm game for anything next week. I have no problem accomadating anyone. It's still 20F. I'm not hiking anywhere. :)

That is an immense topic. Perhaps we need to start with whether or not we can all agree that the earth is warming? If we agree on that, we would need to agree that man is the cause of it. If we agree on that, we could then argue how we can or cannot fix the problem. But we would need to address those bigger questions first since I imagine we don't agree on those points.

Also, will there be a judge for this?

That is an immense topic. Perhaps we need to start with whether or not we can all agree that the earth is warming? If we agree on that, we would need to agree that man is the cause of it. If we agree on that, we could then argue how we can or cannot fix the problem. But we would need to address those bigger questions first since I imagine we don't agree on those points.

Is there a significant disagreement between the four of us on global warming?

Is there a significant disagreement between the four of us on global warming?

I don't know. That's what I want to clear up before we start arguing a point that may be based on false assumptions

Let's all answer these questions. I'll start

1) Is Global Warming Happening? I Say Yes

2) Is Global Warming Being Influenced by the actions of Man? I Say Yes

If there is disagreement on either of those questions above, that probably should be our starting argument. Before we get in to any of the particulars.

Man is not the cause of it. I am pretty sure TD is the same way. I will save my reasoning for the debate lol

Not one of my favorite topics but...

I think there is global warming
I think man is contributing to it

Not one of my favorite topics because I think it is a scientific issue not a political one

Last edited:
Do you 2 have any input on another subject? I mean, it does not necessarily have to be political, no?

RAWWWRRRRR...have to wait until next week!! *CK kicks a cat*

:lol:

Don't worry. I promise you a match like you've never witnessed before. Gladiator and Russle Crowe have nothing on me.

This is how I am going to prep so I can be as mean as the Undertaker, as dirty as New Jack as crazy as Mankind.

It's called extreme canadian winter training.

I'm going to put on my snowsuit, drag a lawn chair out of my garden shed, sit in it out in the snow, in front of my bird feeder and yell at the chickadees to get off my lawn.

I'm going down to the local hockey arena to heckle little kids who are learning to skate.

I'm going to drive to town and go to the mall and dream about tripping all the old people doing their theraputic walking. :eusa_angel:

I gotta get mean. I just found my hero.

Go-To-Hell-Grumpy-Cat.jpg

Forum List

Back