TinyDancer and TNHarley call out Rightwinger and RDD_1210

Wouldn't you agree that most "rich" were poor-middle class to start with? They just had the ambition to become rich. I think that one would be too subjective, but I will roll with it if my partner in crime accepts.. I cant turn down a good debate

Wouldn't you agree that most "rich" were poor-middle class to start with? They just had the ambition to become rich. I think that one would be too subjective, but I will roll with it if my partner in crime accepts.. I cant turn down a good debate

That's a different argument. This is simply addressing the misconception that rich people drive the economy. They are not job creators anymore than that they sign the checks. The real fuel behind the economy is not the rich deciding to hire, it's the middle class having the purchasing power to create demand which creates jobs.

That's a different argument. This is simply addressing the misconception that rich people drive the economy. They are not job creators anymore than that they sign the checks. The real fuel behind the economy is not the rich deciding to hire, it's the middle class having the purchasing power to create demand which creates jobs.

I cant disagree with a lot of what you said

Just give me a couple of days. And has anyone picked a topic yet?

Just finished the worst anniversary weekend with my husband ever.

Freezing rain, mixed with a blizzard and followed by what they call up here an Alberta clipper.

Power was going out off and on. That's why I could only post for short periods of time.

The candles weren't for romance. They were for lighting.:lol: Couldn't go out to dinner.

My poor husband was having to cook most of our dinners on the grill in all of this nightmarish weather.

The police were shutting down highways. We were hearing about car crashes everywhere.

Thank God it's over!

:eusa_angel:

td

Come on guys! I am ready! What are we going to debate?

Just give me a couple of days. And has anyone picked a topic yet?

Just finished the worst anniversary weekend with my husband ever.

Freezing rain, mixed with a blizzard and followed by what they call up here an Alberta clipper.

Power was going out off and on. That's why I could only post for short periods of time.

The candles weren't for romance. They were for lighting.:lol: Couldn't go out to dinner.

My poor husband was having to cook most of our dinners on the grill in all of this nightmarish weather.

The police were shutting down highways. We were hearing about car crashes everywhere.

Thank God it's over!

:eusa_angel:

td

Sounds like a terrible time! lol
Good you are OK

I am ALL for it.(death penalty, I am all for debating it as well)

Forum List

Back