Tin Man Tim

I assume the poster meant the suits he imports and puts his name on, not the suits he wears. He undoubtedly had to up his order of Chinese suits because he's trying to suppress the fact that MEXICO was his main supplier!

maxresdefault.jpg

"Quick get Xi Jinping on the line" and voila.

trump_china_arrow.jpg

WOW...you must be an investigative reporter......wait, your pics are 3 years old....oh well...gimme some fries with that burger.

I assume the poster meant the suits he imports and puts his name on, not the suits he wears. He undoubtedly had to up his order of Chinese suits because he's trying to suppress the fact that MEXICO was his main supplier!

maxresdefault.jpg

"Quick get Xi Jinping on the line" and voila.

trump_china_arrow.jpg
WOW...you must be an investigative reporter......wait, your pics are 3 years old.
So what? The post still stands. Nice try but it's not hard to find evidence that Trump talks out of both sides of his mouth. No big investigation necessary. The real mystery are his supporters' willful blindness to the fact that he lies as a matter of course, often for no discernible reason. I picture many future psychiatric studies regarding both those fantasies of the mind.

Not seeing the issue with this. When I go to events they play the anthem and most have their hands either folded in front or in back or on their heart. All are appropriate.

Not seeing the issue with this. When I go to events they play the anthem and most have their hands either folded in front or in back or on their heart. All are appropriate.

No, all are NOT appropriate...if you can't put your hand over your heart showing your allegiance to America for two minutes, get the FUCK out of my country....got it?

Talk about a shit-magnet....this thread seems to have frightened the anti-American scum on this site. Race in and tell me patriotism is a dodge, beneath their intelligence, but what I see are yellow scum who won't stand up for the country that gave them the right to be scum and brag about it.

Miss Marianne forgot at the start and then put her hand over her heart. Ryan, I don't know.

You don't know what? Look at the picture...he saw the others and stood there.
Well, the other day the Democrats were being criticized for all being alike in that they were going for each others' necks but all in all, were, well, Democrats. (all alike). So he wanted to be different, and disrespecting the flag, well, it's different, but that's what he believes in. Nothing past is sacred, and he shows it, because he wants to stand out from the crowd and be different according to how he feels at the end of the moment. :eusa_shifty:

No, all are NOT appropriate...if you can't put your hand over your heart showing your allegiance to America for two minutes, get the FUCK out of my country....got it?

Like you can tell me what to do? I have a bigger differences of opinion with Democrats than their anthem etiquette.

Forum List

Back