Timeline for Biden to Become President

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
NPR did a good piece on the upcoming milestones on Biden's path from President-Elect to becoming President.

It details what happens next and defines some key terms.

Where is team Biden taking victory laps ?
On how they crushed it in Milwaukie, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Atlanta

If it was carvelle or rove they'd be on TV non stop proclaiming what friggin geniuses they are

NPR did a good piece on the upcoming milestones on Biden's path from President-Elect to becoming President.

What happens next is war. He must enrich his rich donors.

He has not been declared the winner. :D The only one who declared him the winner is the MSM. He has not won yet.lol!

He has not been declared the winner. :D The only one who declared him the winner is the MSM. He has not won yet.lol!

The televised media has been calling races since the 50's. This is nothing new. Stop pretending that it is.
They call the races depending on the data they get from the States. This is nothing new. Stop pretending that it is.
The data from the states comes from the voters who cast ballots. Some in person, some via mail, in some states, all via mail. This is nothing new. Stop pretending that it is.

The televised media has been calling races since the 50's. This is nothing new. Stop pretending that it is.
They call the races depending on the data they get from the States. This is nothing new. Stop pretending that it is.
The data from the states comes from the voters who cast ballots. Some in person, some via mail, in some states, all via mail. This is nothing new. Stop pretending that it is.

Yes, and this has been atleast how long these election frauds have been going on. So isn't it about time we put an end to it? I don't even vote because I know how much of a sham it is. I think this is great news that this has been finally brought out in the forefront. Why don't you?

Yes, and this has been atleast how long these election frauds have been going on. So isn't it about time we put an end to it? I don't even vote because I know how much of a sham it is. I think this is great news that this has been finally brought out in the forefront. Why don't you?

Because there is nothing to "bring to the forefront". Nobody (at least I hope nobody) thought that every ballot was counted in one night.

Because there is nothing to "bring to the forefront". Nobody (at least I hope nobody) thought that every ballot was counted in one night.

I would say pretty fishy Biden had more votes then even Obama did when he ran. Not to mention in my state, there were more votes counted then people that even signed up to vote. Those are dead ringers.

I would say pretty fishy Biden had more votes then even Obama did when he ran. Not to mention in my state, there were more votes counted then people that even signed up to vote. Those are dead ringers.

Why would you find the total vote count fishy? The mass mailing of ballots made it very easy for people to vote and hatred of Trump motivated a lot of people to vote.

What state is that?

Why would you find the total vote count fishy? The mass mailing of ballots made it very easy for people to vote and hatred of Trump motivated a lot of people to vote.

What state is that?

That is sure a lot of hate to be forced to vote for a man that can barely talk and has been there for 47 years. I don't buy that at all.

What state is that?

Wisconsin has more votes than people who are registered to vote. Total number of registered voters: 3,129,000. Total number of votes cast: 3,239,920. This is direct evidence of fraud.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-04-at-12.13.41-PM-588x600.png

What state is that?

Voter Fraud in Wisconsin – Massive Dump of Over 100,000 Ballots for Biden All the Sudden Appear Overnight

Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning-526x600.jpg

Rod covered it best with his comment on it all this morning. "Kamala Harris has one foot on the boat and one on the pier saying anyone wanna fuck me. I'm hanging on to my seat no matter what the rest of you do. Has she stepped down from her senate position yet? Nope, unlike Obama who stepped down from his right away. If they actually won the race she' be saying fuck this I'm in the big house now."

What state is that?

Wisconsin has more votes than people who are registered to vote. Total number of registered voters: 3,129,000. Total number of votes cast: 3,239,920. This is direct evidence of fraud.

View attachment 417856
your numbers are wrong. surprise surprise.

you should be embarrassed. but you won't, being a trumptard.

Forum List

Back