So i am going to rent a house in Georgia and then vote in the run off elections for the Senate.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Yep, i have a house down here in Floor E. Da, but since i want the Republicans to keep the senate, i will rent a house for a couple of weeks up in Georgia and cast my vote to keep the crooked Chuck Schumer the weasel from taking McConnells leadership. Since election integrity no longer matters to the slaves on this board, then they wont care if i take my vary large family along to vote also....

Very-large-family-group-pose-on-golf-course.jpg

Yeah, some of the kids are under age, but mail in ballots just work fine..

So you think 1 vote will put republicans in? Or even 6 or 7? Paying the deposits and such, it will be an expensive waste.

You typical worthless lying scum Right-wing POS, Yang was talking about CAMPAIGNING in Georgia!!!!

Andrew Yang @AndrewYang

The best thing we could do for Joe is to get him a Democratic Senate. There should be coordination of resources. Everyone who campaigned for Joe should get ready to head to Georgia. I’ll go. It’s the only way to sideline Mitch and give Joe a unified government.

Yep, i have a house down here in Floor E. Da, but since i want the Republicans to keep the senate, i will rent a house for a couple of weeks up in Georgia and cast my vote to keep the crooked Chuck Schumer the weasel from taking McConnells leadership. Since election integrity no longer matters to the slaves on this board, then they wont care if i take my vary large family along to vote also....

Between my extended family and my wife's we've got something like three hundred relatives spread around the nation. We could do a vow renewal in say, Savannah and get everyone to fill out votes, then ballot harvest them ourselves. Thanks for the idea.

You typical worthless lying scum Right-wing POS, Yang was talking about CAMPAIGNING in Georgia!!!!
Andrew Yang @AndrewYang

The best thing we could do for Joe is to get him a Democratic Senate. There should be coordination of resources. Everyone who campaigned for Joe should get ready to head to Georgia. I’ll go. It’s the only way to sideline Mitch and give Joe a unified government.
I guess you totally ignored the post about Up Chuck Schumer huh, because you are an obedient slave....

Georgia can easily provide the number of new voters that registered between November 3rd and the registration cut off early next month. I'll predict the Republicans win by a vote count greater than the number of new voters. I haven't a clue about Georgia, my only notion is that Democrats view voting less religiously than Republicans do.

I got relatives in Georgia. Might have to visit there for New Year's. Red-neck country, if them city slickers in Atlanta can add a few votes for Biden then us country bumpkins can do it too.

Wonder how many more votes there will be for the runoffs than there was for Trump-Biden. And how many will be from out of state people. Sadly, we'll never know.

Andrew Yang @AndrewYang

I guess you totally ignored the post about Up Chuck Schumer huh, because you are an obedient slave....
Notice how the Trump Nazis try to change the subject when their Yang LIE got exposed!!!!!

Between my extended family and my wife's we've got something like three hundred relatives spread around the nation. We could do a vow renewal in say, Savannah and get everyone to fill out votes, then ballot harvest them ourselves. Thanks for the idea.

The deadline for voter registration for the runoff is Dec 7th. Oh, and do have a Georgia address.

So 300 of your relatives are willing to commit fraud?

Forum List

Back