Time Traveling LIBERAL Has His Mind Blown

LOL. Again, any asshole on YouTube with an opinion that backs up your bias/rage/bigotry.
How long does it take you to search this stuff out? :)

Yeah.

A former Democrat comedian whose political journey emulates my own.

Instead of seeking out creative, unique content I should just suckle from the boring, vapid, corporate slop trough like other mindless drones who accept the world entirely at surface level.

Ya know?

Yeah.

A former Democrat comedian whose political journey emulates my own.

Instead of seeking out creative, unique content I should just suckle from the boring, vapid, corporate slop trough like other mindless drones who accept the world entirely at surface level.

Ya know?
I would try, getting out and actually meeting and talking with real people.
This isn't creative, or unique. These assholes are a dime a dozen.

I would try, getting out and actually meeting and talking with real people.

Your presumption is amusingly ironic, since while you were typing this I went for a walk with my wife.

This isn't creative, or unique. These assholes are a dime a dozen

I guess he'll just have to survive without you being one of his 3 million subscribers. ;)

LOL. Again, any asshole on YouTube with an opinion that backs up your bias/rage/bigotry.
How long does it take you to search this stuff out? :)
Bidens America

Record homelessness. High gas prices. Record high prices of homes. Astronomical interest rates on a home loan. Two new wars started.

Democratic party of today preaching that the white man is evil. Even though Black people owned white slaves.

Democratic Party of today wave of an LGBT flag, waiver, Ukraine flag, be nothing use marijuana all day. Take pills. Be a feminized man.

Democratic party of the 1940s. Take control of yourself be a man be a leader. Be patriotic. If we had today’s Democratic Party in the 1940s, we would’ve lost World War III.

Forum List

Back