Time Traveling LIBERAL Has His Mind Blown

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

JP hits the nail on the head again. a Democrat from 1992 would be shocked with what’s going on with the Democrat party today. The party today stands for foreign wars, the military industrial complex, destroying traditions, destroying the family, weakening men, pumping up race division, anti-humane, anti-Christian , and anti-Americanism is what today’s Democrat stand for.

Will the party come back to being pro American? start talking about national healthcare, middle-class jobs only time will tell. In a country where homelessness is at an all-time high , mass depression, and drug use all over the country we see hundreds of thousands of Americans dying each year from narcotics…. This ain’t the America the World War II generation fought for.

Bidens America

That’s what radical feminism and BLM gets you. We were a much better country in the 1940s. A site like we see above would’ve been unimaginable then

No problem Muslim White Jew hater.
1703398118204.png

Soon you will get back to being your regular self. But you’re in some kind of a trance right now. I’ve never said one negative thing about you your constantly launching unprovoked attacks. No different than BLM supporters.

You’ll come back to your normal self soon.

View attachment 877998
Soon you will get back to being your regular self. But you’re in some kind of a trance right now. I’ve never said one negative thing about you your constantly launching unprovoked attacks. No different than BLM supporters.

You’ll come back to your normal self soon.
I happen to agree with him. And we are not aligned politically. At all. But, I would gladly take turns with him skewering your dumb antisemitic troll ass 24/7.

What I mean is, you suck out loud, and you should work on it. Or don't. I give zero fucks either way.

Fuck you.

Come debate me on my thread (turf) or I ignore you.

And that's that.

Bitch.
I see you have a commie democrat as your avatar.

Why?

Even his parents were.

Liotta's adoptive family were Democratic Party members, with his father serving as the president of a local Democratic club. During his father's run for the Union Township Committee, Liotta handed out flyers at parades.

Even his uncle was:

Why?

Even his parents were.

Liotta's adoptive family were Democratic Party members, with his father serving as the president of a local Democratic club. During his father's run for the Union Township Committee, Liotta handed out flyers at parades.

Even his uncle was:

HOnestly?

Go fuck yourself.

You're an imbceile.

Why?

Even his parents were.

Even his uncle was:
Ray Liotta was a national treasure. You aren't fit to even comment about him.

Why?

Even his parents were.

Even his uncle was:
That is interesting brother but at least back in the 60s 70s and 80s the Democrat party was honorable. They have completely lost their way today. And there is a radical difference between the democratic party of 2023 compared to before 2000.

Democrats today approve of BLM, radical feminism, drugs, low birth rates, abortion, foreign wars.

That is interesting brother but at least back in the 60s 70s and 80s the Democrat party was honorable. They have completely lost their way today. And there is a radical difference between the democratic party of 2023 compared to before 2000.

Democrats today approve of BLM, radical feminism, drugs, low birth rates, abortion, foreign wars.
I can't deny anything you stated. Spot on!

JP hits the nail on the head again. a Democrat from 1992 would be shocked with what’s going on with the Democrat party today. The party today stands for foreign wars, the military industrial complex, destroying traditions, destroying the family, weakening men, pumping up race division, anti-humane, anti-Christian , and anti-Americanism is what today’s Democrat stand for.

Will the party come back to being pro American? start talking about national healthcare, middle-class jobs only time will tell. In a country where homelessness is at an all-time high , mass depression, and drug use all over the country we see hundreds of thousands of Americans dying each year from narcotics…. This ain’t the America the World War II generation fought for.

I think most Americas from 1992 would be shocked with what's happening in the US right now. They'd come on a message board like this one and think "Are Americans really this dumb?"

my father and uncles landed at omaha beach and on okinawa; there is no question that they fought for the new deal and the 4 freedoms, ideals which may be forgotten by some modern democrats, but are adamantly denied by republicsans.

blm is a shaky ally at best. their targets are democratic and they attract the most violent opposition. they have a point but set us back every time they chant a dumb ass slogan.

what makes feminism so "radical?"

drugs are a red state problem, or haven't you noticed that we do not seem to care how many of you overdose on oxycotton or the other stuff.

low birth rates , birth control, even abortion may be bad for wall st bottom line but i would be fine with a much lower population .

and no. we do not want any war. foreign or civil, how about you?

blm is a shaky ally at best. their targets are democratic and they attract the most violent opposition. they have a point but set us back every time they chant a dumb ass slogan.

You used them when it was convenient to do so.

You FUNDED their looting burning murderous asses, when it suited you to do so.

Now you're trying to beg off?

NOT A CHANCE.

They're yours. You bought them, you own them.

what makes feminism so "radical?"

drugs are a red state problem, or haven't you noticed that we do not seem to care how many of you overdose on oxycotton or the other stuff.

Just George Floyd. You build statues to the worthless drug addict who tried to stab a pregnant woman in the gut.

low birth rates , birth control, even abortion may be bad for wall st bottom line but i would be fine with a much lower population .

Fortunately you're not in charge.

and no. we do not want any war. foreign or civil, how about you?

You lie. The rotten leftard scum tosses around words like insurrection with the deliberate I tent of provoking one. The psychopaths running the leftards can't control their own people, and they like it that way. Butt sex on the Senate floor, yeah.

You used them when it was convenient to do so.

You FUNDED their looting burning murderous asses, when it suited you to do so.

Now you're trying to beg off?

NOT A CHANCE.

They're yours. You bought them, you own them.

Just George Floyd. You build statues to the worthless drug addict who tried to stab a pregnant woman in the gut.

Fortunately you're not in charge.

You lie. The rotten leftard scum tosses around words like insurrection with the deliberate I tent of provoking one. The psychopaths running the leftards can't control their own people, and they like it that way. Butt sex on the Senate floor, yeah.
we do not know who funded who during the boogaloo riots, but i do not know any democratic organizations or individuals who could afford to fund such activity, or which would want to incite violence or crime.
out

we do not know who funded who during the boogaloo riots, but i do not know any democratic organizations or individuals who could afford to fund such activity, or which would want to incite violence or crime.
out
You poor ignorant sheeple.

Forum List

Back