Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!

Cmon, it'll be fun
Hillary's a murderer; it's like having Charles Manson as an avatar.

You're only going to have her if she wins. She's not going to win...is she?
She will not win.
Now about your Portfolio which you continue to ignore.
I want to know if I'm dealing with a Limousine Liberal.

Then what you afraid of?
I'm not afraid.
I'm not the one starting an endless number of anti-Trump Threads.
And to the best of my knowledge, Trump hasn't murdered anyone and no one has left the US to protect him.

Cmon, it'll be fun

She will not win.

Then what you afraid of?
I'm not afraid.
And to the best of my knowledge, Trump hasn't murdered anyone and no one has left the US to protect him.

Must be...

Then bet your avatar little man. You're either afraid of scared shitless....

Mauno

She will not win.

Then what you afraid of?
I'm not afraid.

Must be...

Then bet your avatar little man. You're either afraid of scared shitless....

Mauno
You ARE a Limousine Liberal, aren't you?

Gee, you guys seem so brave on the other threads.
What's the matter? You chicken?

First of all, I'm disappointed that you forgot me for you list.

Second of all, that fact that you make no distinction between supporting Trump strongly and being strongly confident of his assured victory demonstrates how YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT LOGIC IS.
Translation....you're chicken

My meaning was very clear. Your "translation" is just you being a dick.

I think Trump is the best candidate at this point in time.

I hope he will win.

I think he has a good chance of winning.

None of that means that I feel assured of him winning.

The fact that I do NOT feel assured in not me being chicken nor does it undermine my support of Trump or reflect badly on me or him.

Your pretense that it does is just ANOTHER example in a long line of examples of dishonest propaganda tactics by a Left that has long ago realized that they cannot advance their agenda honestly.

On another thread in the Politics forum, it is alleged that liberals are scared of Mr. Trump.

Afraid? Not at all. Hillary’s grip gets tighter on the Presidency every time that boob opens his mouth.

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until election day:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until election day:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?
:deal:

The challenge is to the most vocal supporters:
Vigilante
bucs90
Missourian
PredFan
Tipsycatlover
Dale Smith
TheGreatGatsby
Lucy Hamilton
Tank
Matthew
Iceweasel
mudwhistle
protectionist
DarkFury
JimBowie1958
SeniorChief_Polock

But I expect anyone not mentioned above to jump at the chance….

Unless you’re scared that Donald Trump won’t win….

Sack up folks…lets see who is ready to back it up!!!

PS: I apologize to anyone I named above who isn’t a Trump supporter. My bad.
Good job exposing how none of these rightwing yahoo's have confidence Trump will beat Hillary.
thumbsup.gif

On another thread in the Politics forum, it is alleged that liberals are scared of Mr. Trump.

Afraid? Not at all. Hillary’s grip gets tighter on the Presidency every time that boob opens his mouth.

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Deal?

Vigilante
bucs90
Missourian
PredFan
Tipsycatlover
Dale Smith
TheGreatGatsby
Lucy Hamilton
Tank
Matthew
Iceweasel
mudwhistle
protectionist
DarkFury
JimBowie1958
SeniorChief_Polock

Good job exposing how none of these rightwing yahoo's have confidence Trump will beat Hillary.
thumbsup.gif

Only a fool would be confident of who will win at this point in time.

To make it clear

Deal?

Vigilante
bucs90
Missourian
PredFan
Tipsycatlover
Dale Smith
TheGreatGatsby
Lucy Hamilton
Tank
Matthew
Iceweasel
mudwhistle
protectionist
DarkFury
JimBowie1958
SeniorChief_Polock

thumbsup.gif

That is sometimes true depending on how the election is shaping up. That's not true this election. This election, with one party clawing itself to death, it's not foolish to be confident that Hillary is going to be the next POTUS.

To make it clear

Deal?

Vigilante
bucs90
Missourian
PredFan
Tipsycatlover
Dale Smith
TheGreatGatsby
Lucy Hamilton
Tank
Matthew
Iceweasel
mudwhistle
protectionist
DarkFury
JimBowie1958
SeniorChief_Polock

thumbsup.gif

Okay, so you’re calling Donald Trump a fool…or are you saying you don’t believe he thinks he will win? I swear, you could get a job writing comedy.

Anyway...

Hell dude…how low do the stakes have to be?

It’s a 1” by 1” picture that will go next to your name for about 2 months on an obscure message board.

Gee, you guys seem so brave on the other threads.
What's the matter? You chicken?

First of all, I'm disappointed that you forgot me for you list.

Second of all, that fact that you make no distinction between supporting Trump strongly and being strongly confident of his assured victory demonstrates how YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT LOGIC IS.
Translation....you're chicken

My meaning was very clear. Your "translation" is just you being a dick.

I think Trump is the best candidate at this point in time.

I hope he will win.

I think he has a good chance of winning.

None of that means that I feel assured of him winning.

The fact that I do NOT feel assured in not me being chicken nor does it undermine my support of Trump or reflect badly on me or him.

Your pretense that it does is just ANOTHER example in a long line of examples of dishonest propaganda tactics by a Left that has long ago realized that they cannot advance their agenda honestly.

The stakes being so low…it shows that you’re scared shitless.

To make it clear

Deal?

Vigilante
bucs90
Missourian
PredFan
Tipsycatlover
Dale Smith
TheGreatGatsby
Lucy Hamilton
Tank
Matthew
Iceweasel
mudwhistle
protectionist
DarkFury
JimBowie1958
SeniorChief_Polock

thumbsup.gif

Okay, so you’re calling Donald Trump a fool…or are you saying you don’t believe he thinks he will win? I swear, you could get a job writing comedy.

Anyway...

Hell dude…how low do the stakes have to be?

It’s a 1” by 1” picture that will go next to your name for about 2 months on an obscure message board.
That's the funniest thing about your wager... it wouldn't cost them a dime even if they lost. All that's at stake is putting a picture of Hillary as their avatar for 2 months. And they don't even have enough confidence their leading candidate to wager that much. Goes to show how much in the bag this election is for Hillary.
thumbsup.gif

To make it clear

Deal?

Vigilante
bucs90
Missourian
PredFan
Tipsycatlover
Dale Smith
TheGreatGatsby
Lucy Hamilton
Tank
Matthew
Iceweasel
mudwhistle
protectionist
DarkFury
JimBowie1958
SeniorChief_Polock

thumbsup.gif

I was clear what I meant.

While I confident you are not very smart, I don't believe that you are stupid enough to

a. not understand what I said.

and

b. not understand that all politicians try to project confidence.

So, in conclusion.

images

To make it clear

Deal?

Vigilante
bucs90
Missourian
PredFan
Tipsycatlover
Dale Smith
TheGreatGatsby
Lucy Hamilton
Tank
Matthew
Iceweasel
mudwhistle
protectionist
DarkFury
JimBowie1958
SeniorChief_Polock

I will do it if you admit hillary is a lying bitch and liberals only vote for popularity over policy.

To make it clear

Deal?

Vigilante
bucs90
Missourian
PredFan
Tipsycatlover
Dale Smith
TheGreatGatsby
Lucy Hamilton
Tank
Matthew
Iceweasel
mudwhistle
protectionist
DarkFury
JimBowie1958
SeniorChief_Polock

I will do it if you admit hillary is a lying bitch and liberals only vote for popularity over policy.

I’m certainly not going to call Ms. Clinton a bitch…that is what idiots like you do. As for the 2nd part…I’ll “admit” that popularity is important but, in this case, Bernie is much more popular than Hillary yet she’s winning handily so I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

I will happily admit that she has lied before.

Do we have a deal 100% identical to the conditions I listed?

Forum List

Back