Liberals need to stop wasting energy on trump...

Agit8r

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2010
and need to start trashing on Paul Ryan.

If Trump wins the nomination, the establishment will run Kasich against him as an independent.

If Cruz wins the nomination, Trump will run third party.

With either of these, there is a much greater risk of a contingent election, with no resolution, such that Ryan will get it by succession, than a clear GOP/Trump victory through the standard electoral process.

Trashing him?
Yep. You have a TV?

I have one. I read news online then I play the video. It's easier to separate propaganda from fact.
I just found it funny that someone would say energy and move to trashing. It's like a confession.
If it's on the internet it's true?

Oh, hell no, Ice. But I can take one issue and research it on the internet. I can read articles from different sources. I can locate and read for myself what is moving through the House or Senate. I can also locate trade agreements in newspapers in other countries to find the relationships. The media is owned by five corporations. It's slanted to the interests of those corporations. I dislike crap that is taken out of context. So, I can look for the text to speeches or the entire video rather than whatever snapshot of crap with commentary that follows.

Trashing him?
Yep. You have a TV?

I have one. I read news online then I play the video. It's easier to separate propaganda from fact.
I just found it funny that someone would say energy and move to trashing. It's like a confession.

Oh, hell no, Ice. But I can take one issue and research it on the internet. I can read articles from different sources. I can locate and read for myself what is moving through the House or Senate. I can also locate trade agreements in newspapers in other countries to find the relationships. The media is owned by five corporations. It's slanted to the interests of those corporations. I dislike crap that is taken out of context. So, I can look for the text to speeches or the entire video rather than whatever snapshot of crap with commentary that follows.
I do that too but how can you not be aware of people trashing Trump?

Trashing him?
Yep. You have a TV?

I do that too but how can you not be aware of people trashing Trump?

I am aware.

Forum List

Back