The IRS profiled. I thought conservatives were FOR profiling ? Or is that just for brown people only ?
The IRS wasn't "profiling" you nitwit. I would be 100% ok with that. The IRS targeted. There is a monumental difference. Profiling involves using common sense to verify the demographic most likely to commit a crime. If the IRS wanted to use that to place extra emphasis on Wall Street bankers (or some other demographic they found is most likely to cheat on their taxes) - great!

But when you target a political opposition to suppress them in order to win an election - that's not "profiling". It always amazes me how dumb Dumbocrats are. I know it shouldn't since it is in their name - but God Almighty they don't even know basic definitions like a "fence" or a "wall" or "profiling".

It's you ! You really think the city is protecting rapists and killers ?
Crime involves exponentially more than "rapists" and "killers" you fuck'n five year old. You speak like a five year old. You write like a five year old. And worst of all - you think like a five year old. If I were a Dumbocrat, I would literally cringe every time you post or speak. You embarrass the hell of their side of the aisle...and that's not easy to do.

Trump supporters seem to have a affinity for wanting to jail people. This is not Mother Russia. You don't get to throw people in jail because you don't like their politics.
You're correct! But you're too stupid to understand that literally nobody is advocating that. Rahm Emanuel should be thrown in prison for felony aiding and abetting a criminal. He does not get to decide that his opinion trumps the U.S. Constitution or constitutional federal law. Sorry snowflake.

For 8 years the left celebrated a lawless nation under Barack Obama.
I guess that's why the violent crime rate plummeted during that period, eh?

Grow a spine, pants shitter, and stop parroting whatever is shoved into your mouth by your propaganda outlets.

Uh-oh....yet another fragile snowflake is "triggered" over the thought of the U.S. being a nation of laws again. :eusa_whistle:

Here's the thing bedwetter - if you don't enforce the law then technically a crime wasn't committed. So of course there would be lower crime rates. You continue to take stupidity to unprecedented levels. Do you live in a special group home or something? There is simply no way that you are capable of taking care of yourself with such an extremely low IQ and inability to process thoughts.

2qwpmk7.jpg

Uh-oh....yet another fragile snowflake is "triggered" over the thought of the U.S. being a nation of laws again. :eusa_whistle:

Here's the thing bedwetter - if you don't enforce the law then technically a crime wasn't committed. So of course there would be lower crime rates. You continue to take stupidity to unprecedented levels. Do you live in a special group home or something? There is simply no way that you are capable of taking care of yourself with such an extremely low IQ and inability to process thoughts.
You are the one shitting your pants over imaginary crime spikes, retard.

It's amazing how out of touch you tards are. Your propaganda outlets like you that way so you swallow their piss without engaging a single alleged brain cell in critical thinking.

It's amazing how out of touch you tards are. Your propaganda outlets like you that way so you swallow their piss without engaging a single alleged brain cell in critical thinking.
And now the bedwetter is super "triggered" after I had to point out to her that crime rates would obviously go down if nobody enforces the law as no crime is committed when the law is not enforced! :laugh:

Next year, Trump will brag about crime being the lowest its been since the 60s, and he will take credit for it, and the tards will totally buy it. :lol:

Next year, Trump will brag about crime being the lowest its been since the 60s, and he will take credit for it, and the tards will totally buy it. :lol:
Well....under Trump it will actually be accurate as he will be.....are you ready for this? Wait for it...... Wait for it..... enforcing the law!!!

And now the bedwetter is super "triggered" after I had to point out to her that crime rates would obviously go down if nobody enforces the law as no crime is committed when the law is not enforced! :laugh:
Wow. That's some serious stupidity right there. As if a bank robbery is not a crime if the criminal isn't caught.

Jesus, did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid or something?

Pseudocons hate it when facts and reality intrude on their heavy pants shitting.

20ka96o.jpg

For 8 years the left celebrated a lawless nation under Barack Obama. That is one of many reasons that the American people turned the entire federal government (and the overwhelming majority of state governments) to the Republican Party. Attorney General Jeff Sessions needs to charge Rahm Emanuel with Felony Aiding and Abetting and put him in prison where he belongs. It sends a strong message that we will not tolerate people aiding in the violation of federal law simply because they hold public office. Being an elected official does not place one above the law.

Emanuel Defends Chicago as a 'Welcoming City'
Let's end our illegal drug war, first.

These poor pants shitters. They sit all day in front of their Fearmonger News, their emotions being manipulated by loud doom music and horror graphics introducing every story by the propaganda anchors as they intone apocalyptic pronouncements of impending destruction, disaster, and death.

I pity them. I really do. It's amazing they have the brain capacity to remember to breathe.

dzfi9g.jpg

Wow. That's some serious stupidity right there. As if a bank robbery is not a crime if the criminal isn't caught.
Who said anything about "being caught" bedwetter? If a Dumbocrat decides they aren't going to enforce laws against theft/robbery than a bank robbery does in fact cease to be a crime.

Like I said....you must live in a group home. No way you could survive on your own.

For 8 years the left celebrated a lawless nation under Barack Obama. That is one of many reasons that the American people turned the entire federal government (and the overwhelming majority of state governments) to the Republican Party. Attorney General Jeff Sessions needs to charge Rahm Emanuel with Felony Aiding and Abetting and put him in prison where he belongs. It sends a strong message that we will not tolerate people aiding in the violation of federal law simply because they hold public office. Being an elected official does not place one above the law.

Emanuel Defends Chicago as a 'Welcoming City'
Let's end our illegal drug war, first.
No - let's end illegals breaking into our country first. They have a gabillion times the negative affect on our economy than the drug war. But I'm with you completely on turning the drug war over to the states as the U.S. Constitution dictates.

These poor pants shitters. They sit all day in front of their Fearmonger News, their emotions being manipulated by loud doom music and horror graphics introducing every story by the propaganda anchors as they intone apocalyptic pronouncements of impending destruction, disaster, and death.

I pity them. I really do. It's amazing they have the brain capacity to remember to breathe.
It's really something watching these bedwetters like G-String become "triggered" and completely lose their shit over the realization that Republicans are going to restore the U.S. to being a nation of laws.

How one can go fuck'n crazy because constitutional laws will be enforced is mind-boggling. But...that's why they are called Dumbocrats, I guess.

See? When Trump claims credit for the crime rate being as low as it was in the 60s, the pseudocons will totally buy it. Even though I have just pointed out to the tards it already is. :lol:

Thanks for proving what a gullible dumb fuck you are, Patriot. Awesome.

By the way. I'm a lifelong Republican conservative. Not like you pseudocon retards who have hijacked and destroyed conservatism and who worship a lifelong New York limousine liberal Democrat.

Forum List

Back