For 8 years the left celebrated a lawless nation under Barack Obama. That is one of many reasons that the American people turned the entire federal government (and the overwhelming majority of state governments) to the Republican Party. Attorney General Jeff Sessions needs to charge Rahm Emanuel with Felony Aiding and Abetting and put him in prison where he belongs. It sends a strong message that we will not tolerate people aiding in the violation of federal law simply because they hold public office. Being an elected official does not place one above the law.

Emanuel Defends Chicago as a 'Welcoming City'

What lawless nation are you talking about? You guys are nuts.

191219.png

Oh yeah. What the F is Trump going to do about it?

Watch and wait. You'll see.

I have never seen a bigger collection of ignorant assholes than those who support sanctuary cities. I assume that includes you.

Yep. You meatheads don't see the big picture.

The only thing Trump can is withhold fed money to law enforcement. But he is MR LAW AND ORDER . Kind of paints him in a corner doesn't it ?

Not at all. Perhaps the people in these cities will either vote with their feet and move, or vote at the ballot box and push these sanctuary city supporting elected officials into the unemployment lines during the next election.

Oh brother . The cities already turn over the real bad guys . But they aren't going to hold a dude driving without insurance or some other minor shit .

First of all , that costs money and the Feds aren't paying them. And the city is also libel for anything that goes wrong .

That's bullshit because I saw mayors of major cities saying they would not cooperate in any way. So who is lying? Is it them or you?

It's you ! You really think the city is protecting rapists and killers ?

You ignorant righties need to get out of your bunkers now and then.

What a piece of crap OP. Next.

Here is a post that is typical of Democratic debates skills.

This is, or was meant to be, a board for political discussion....its a well run board except for the Jackboot Moderator.

And, this is, unfortunately all they get for their efforts from leftist turds.

Poorly educated, half-wit Bolsheviks apparently think this is a good rebuttal. Its not.

Ugh...

Witnesses tackle suspect who was allegedly about to sexually assault a 7-year-old he had abducted

Police arrested Perez, who told detectives in interviews that he just wanted to have sex with the girl and then return her home, according to the Times Record News.

Witnesses tackle suspect who was allegedly about to sexually assault a 7-year-old he had abducted | Crime | Dallas News

He was taking him down the street to the catholic church.

Glad he was stopped. Now if only we could stop all of them. And then kill them. All of them.

Trump supporters seem to have a affinity for wanting to jail people. This is not Mother Russia. You don't get to throw people in jail because you don't like their politics.

Ugh...

Witnesses tackle suspect who was allegedly about to sexually assault a 7-year-old he had abducted

Police arrested Perez, who told detectives in interviews that he just wanted to have sex with the girl and then return her home, according to the Times Record News.

Witnesses tackle suspect who was allegedly about to sexually assault a 7-year-old he had abducted | Crime | Dallas News

He was taking him down the street to the catholic church.

Glad he was stopped. Now if only we could stop all of them. And then kill them. All of them.

You're like a redundant parrot, over and over and over again....then wonder why you're laughed at.

Hey, how about you answer since your bull dyke friend refuses to....why is it a child is 100 more times likely to be sexually assaulted in a public school than a Church? C'mon answer it.....bet ya don't you partisan hack

I'll help you out....public education is leftist...your people are doing it....an inconvenient truth, eh?

Now sit down....and shut up

Trump supporters seem to have a affinity for wanting to jail people. This is not Mother Russia. You don't get to throw people in jail because you don't like their politics.

How about having the IRS investigate the political enemies....would that be better?

How about having the IRS investigate the political enemies....would that be better?

The IRS profiled. I thought conservatives were FOR profiling ? Or is that just for brown people only ?

Watch and wait. You'll see.

I have never seen a bigger collection of ignorant assholes than those who support sanctuary cities. I assume that includes you.

Yep. You meatheads don't see the big picture.

The only thing Trump can is withhold fed money to law enforcement. But he is MR LAW AND ORDER . Kind of paints him in a corner doesn't it ?

Not at all. Perhaps the people in these cities will either vote with their feet and move, or vote at the ballot box and push these sanctuary city supporting elected officials into the unemployment lines during the next election.

Oh brother . The cities already turn over the real bad guys . But they aren't going to hold a dude driving without insurance or some other minor shit .

First of all , that costs money and the Feds aren't paying them. And the city is also libel for anything that goes wrong .

That's bullshit because I saw mayors of major cities saying they would not cooperate in any way. So who is lying? Is it them or you?

It's you ! You really think the city is protecting rapists and killers ?

You ignorant righties need to get out of your bunkers now and then.

Just get off the alphabet channels and listen to the words coming out of the mouths of these mental midgets who are the mayors and council members in these sanctuary cities. I watched about a 5 minute report today that turned my stomach. The head of one council even has proposed decriminalizing certain crimes so that ICE will no longer even have them on their radar if they get arrested. That is the epitome of lawlessness and the most incredibly stupid shit I have seen in quite a while because Hillary hasn't given a speech recently. It even beat out anything said by Maxine Waters. You have to reach deep into the barrel of stupid to beat her!

The IRS profiled. I thought conservatives were FOR profiling ? Or is that just for brown people only ?

Profiled? Once again you've fell down the well. You're worthless

What a piece of crap OP. Next.

Here is a post that is typical of Democratic debates skills.

This is, or was meant to be, a board for political discussion....its a well run board except for the Jackboot Moderator.

And, this is, unfortunately all they get for their efforts from leftist turds.

Poorly educated, half-wit Bolsheviks apparently think this is a good rebuttal. Its not.
Bullshit, you wanker.

We are a law and order nation, so the OP belongs in the Flame or Conspiracy zones.

Mac gets his azz handed to him and he turns into a snowflake. Every. Single. Time.

You meatheads don't see the big picture.
Sadly Timmy....you don't see at all.
He is "Mr. Law and Order" (as you called him) so withholding federal funds would be the right thing to do in any circumstance (since that is unconstitutional anyway) and prosecuting Rahm Emanuel for felony aiding and abetting a criminal would be even more appropriate. How is he "painted into a corner", snowflake?

Crimes stats have been dropping for years.
That's because the Dumbocrats weren't enforcing the law, you simpleton... If you cease to enforce laws, then technically there is no "crime". God Almighty do you take stupid to unprecedented levels. :eusa_doh:

Sorry Rahm....we all know you need illegals to stay in power....but the American people insist that the United States will remain a nation of laws. And we win.

Emanuel Says Chicago Will Stay a Sanctuary City

Oh yeah. What the F is Trump going to do about it?
Perhaps you should read my first two posts which covers exactly what Trump can and should do about it.

Why are all left-wingers too lazy to read anything more than 5 words strung together???

For 8 years the left celebrated a lawless nation under Barack Obama. That is one of many reasons that the American people turned the entire federal government (and the overwhelming majority of state governments) to the Republican Party. Attorney General Jeff Sessions needs to charge Rahm Emanuel with Felony Aiding and Abetting and put him in prison where he belongs. It sends a strong message that we will not tolerate people aiding in the violation of federal law simply because they hold public office. Being an elected official does not place one above the law.

Emanuel Defends Chicago as a 'Welcoming City'
Chicago's problem isn't illegal aliens, you stupid dumb fuck.
Where did I mention what Chicago's "problem" was? If you would read what is written instead of flying off the handle like a typical fascist, you would realize that I'm simply talking about enforcing the law. Rahm Emanuel is openly admitting he will violate federal law and assist criminals. Attorney General Jeff Sessions should charge him with Felony Aiding and Abetting and put his ass in prison where it belongs.

Not only is that the right thing to do - but it sends one hell of a message to all of these other Dumbocrats who think that they can trump constitutional federal law. Lets start putting them ALL in prison where they belong until the Dumbocrats elect someone with actual integrity who obeys the law. This is not difficult (except for left-wing simpletons such as yourself).

Sorry @PatsyAss, epic thread fail of intergalactic proportions.
Awe....was the fragile little snowflake "triggered" by the realization that Americans took back their nation and are restoring law and order? Awe....poor wittle cross-dressing progressive snowflake.

Forum List

Back