Time to mask up again

Idiot. You act like it's one thin layer of fibers. It's not.

Someone who mindlessly believes and obeys the lies that his master tells him to believe and obey, not daring to even try to see or think for himself; is calling me an idiot for believing what I have been able to directly observe and measure with my own eyes.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

It's pretty much a no brainer with not quite half of the population fully vaccinated. Figure that, on average, at least one half of the people in any business you go into are not vaccinated, putting you at risk even if you are fully vaccinated. And, it's very much a political thing for most of the unvaccinated as the vast majority of them are Republicans and Trump Cult members seriously influenced by the far right wing media.

So, let them exercise and enjoy their God given freedom to catch the virus, clog up hospitals and doctor's offices and, yes, even die. It's their right.

But infecting the rest of us is not their right, and for me, a mask in public, indoors is now essential.
Again?!? Never stopped.

The vaccine worked REALLY well in keeping people from getting the alpha strain.

It’s still good against the Delta variant but only to 40%. That’s good but not great.

And for most people (not in their 80s and 90s) it prevents severe infection and death… illustrated by the fact that well over 90% of those in hospitals with Covid are unvaccinated
My Dad in unvaccinated, 76, with leukemia but has severe reactions to vaccines, the last one putting him in the hospital for a week so he has not taken the Covid vaccine, he has not stayed home but lived his life going camping, boating, and to his normal morning restaurant. I think he may have been the smart one as I have had many issues after taking my shots

It's pretty much a no brainer with not quite half of the population fully vaccinated. Figure that, on average, at least one half of the people in any business you go into are not vaccinated, putting you at risk even if you are fully vaccinated. And, it's very much a political thing for most of the unvaccinated as the vast majority of them are Republicans and Trump Cult members seriously influenced by the far right wing media.

So, let them exercise and enjoy their God given freedom to catch the virus, clog up hospitals and doctor's offices and, yes, even die. It's their right.

But infecting the rest of us is not their right, and for me, a mask in public, indoors is now essential.
Actually, since you Dimmers seem to have a problem running up to people and coughing all over them, we could just ask you idiots to stop doing that? Why do you need to wear a mask to refrain from this terrible practice?

Wrong it's time for YOU to mask up again

So, after all the masking, hand washing, vaccinations, shutting down our whole economy, causing supply chain problems, shutting down schools, making our children wear face diapers, etc., we STILL have a so-called 'pandemic' with a 95% to 99% survival rate? Just STFU and go away.

Last edited:
So, after all the masking, hand washing, vaccinations, shutting down our whole economy, causing supply chain problems, shutting down schools, making our children wear face diapers, etc., we STILL have a so-called 'pandemic' with a 95% to 99% survival rate? Just STFU and go away.
Jesus. You just said that it has a 5% mortality rate.

What's 5% of 350 million genius?

Jesus. You just said that it has a 5% mortality rate.

What's 5% of 350 million genius?
Less than driving a car, moron. And that 5% includes people with comorbid conditions, idiot.

So many people popping up sick this holiday season... over 1800 flights had to be cancelled because everyone from stewardess to ground crews were out sick...and they all had been vaccinated.

They are expecting a new wave of resignations in January...

Happy New Year!

Obviously going to be another rough one.

My Dad in unvaccinated, 76, with leukemia but has severe reactions to vaccines, the last one putting him in the hospital for a week so he has not taken the Covid vaccine, he has not stayed home but lived his life going camping, boating, and to his normal morning restaurant. I think he may have been the smart one as I have had many issues after taking my shots
I have a co-worker who is only in her forties, but has had cancer and heart attacks, has been dead at least once and is the only person I know to be checked out of hospice. She is afraid of getting the vaccine, but unlike most people who refuse just to refuse, in her case I find that to be totally understandable. Whenever we talk about it, I tell her to listen to her doctor more than anyone; they will know anything she or her friends will find on the Internet, plus all of her medical details. Even though I support vaccines 100%, I remind her not to let people pressure her into something she's legit afraid of; her personal doctor is the one to tell her if her fears are justified, or if she'll be all right to take it.

Best of luck to your Dad.

So you had the vaccination what are you so worried about, shit you even ware a mask indoors, out, and I assume in the car driving when your alone. So what skin is off your back if someone chooses not to get vaccinated and gets sick. Hasn’t the President and Dr Wuhan explained that if you get the vaccination your free from spreading it and not becoming seriously sick. Wasn’t that the reason you got the vaccination in the first place, or are you afraid of the new strain that is like getting a cold?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back