Time to look at impeaching federal judges.

For failing to do their duity in upholding the law. Just gin up a stupid charge like improper business relationships.
Did you ever think maybe Trump needs better lawyers giving him advice on his proposals?

For failing to do their duity in upholding the law. Just gin up a stupid charge like improper business relationships.
Did you ever think maybe Trump needs better lawyers giving him advice on his proposals?
or maybe trump needs to take their advice vs. hearing it and then doing it his own way anyway.

Its my opinion that many Judges are political operatives these days Crixxus .

That's because republicans appoint judges based on ideology instead of legal competence. Remember those judges Trump nominated, especially the one who failed questioning from Senator John Kennedy (R), about such simple things as federal evidence motions.

That's because republicans appoint judges based on ideology instead of legal competence. Remember those judges Trump nominated, especially the one who failed questioning from Senator John Kennedy (R), about such simple things as federal evidence motions.

I think we would be better off with judges who weren't lawyers.

well thank god the left would NEVER let personal bias enter into their decisions. we're lucky to have their patience, understanding and tolerance leading the way.

I agree. Not to mention their unlawfully extending Obama's already unlawful DACA. Many of these judges are repeatedly overstepping their authority, and it seems that there is no legal body that has the authority to put them in check. This is a serious flaw in our judicial system that judges can act with impunity.

Last edited:
Republicans are attacking and trying to impeach judges that won’t let them cheat in elections.
This is the lawless trump effect on our society.

Even the Supreme Court said enough is enough.
North Carolina judge: Blacks were targeted by republicans with laser like focus in suppressing their vote.
Trump sheep: Get rid of the judge.

77D9AE1F-F0D4-4F64-AC24-A39A320F6F84.jpeg

:whatsign:

Republicans are attacking and trying to impeach judges that won’t let them cheat in elections.

North Carolina judge: Blacks were targeted by republicans with laser like focus in suppressing their vote.

how were black voters suppressed?

I don't agree. Limiting immigration on the basis of our needs is not necessarily racist and I don't see what is wrong with the President's 4 pillars in the DACA debate. Family members cut to the front of the line in immigration applications in front of others waiting to enter the country who aren't lucky enough to have a relative here. I'm not sure why that is so goddamned important to all the Democrats. Or the VISA lottery. If our country needs more skilled workers, change the entry qualifications. The damned wall funding is the price we're going to have to pay for the Dreamers. The Republicans won, so it is what it is.
There is not anything inherently racist in any of that.

And Doctors who never went to medical school.

And scientists who never took mathematics.

What a stupid comment.

I agree. Not to mention their unlawfully extending Obama's already unlawful DACA. Many of these judges are repeatedly overstepping their authorith, and it seems that there is no legal body that has the authority to put them in check. This is a serious flaw in our judicial system that judges can act with impunity.

It's called the Supreme Court of the United States. They are the final check on the legal system.

And Doctors who never went to medical school.

And scientists who never took mathematics.

What a stupid comment.

Yeah, how dare they appoint judges who went to law school.

The NERVE!! :D

how were black voters suppressed?
The only party responsible for suppressing black voters was the Democratic Party (the ones who gave us slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow laws).

Forum List

Back