Time To Leave The United Nations

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
The United States paid about $11 billion to UN entities in 2019.
>
>
What do we get for our money? China, Russia and Iran badmouthing us and lying about our ally Israel. It's time to pull US OUT.

The United Nations has been absolutely inept at preventing military aggression since it was created after WWII. The Soviets did whatever they wanted. They invaded Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Afghanistan, Georgia and Ukraine. The UN did nothing. . They supported North Vietnam's war against the South. They put nuclear missiles into Cuba. They did nothing about international terrorism. What do we get for our money? Anti american and antiIsrael propaganda. We in effect support the vicious propaganda of Iran and China.

It's just a collection of criminal syndicates and crime families for the most part.

It's almost as though the OP hasn't a clue about the history of the UN.

Almost.

"U.N., you have a problem with that, know what you should do? You should sanction me. Sanction me with your army. Oh, wait a minute, you don't have an army! I guess that means you need to shut the fuck up! That's what I would do if I didn't have no army, I'd shut - the - fuck - up. ... Go sell some medicine bitches!“

Osiris-ODS
I agree. The UN is useless and we should kick them the hell out of our country. That property they occupy could be turned into apartments, shops and condo's the city could make a fortune on what's there. We should also leave the UN and save billions each year. Most UN countries pay little to nothing and expect America to pay for everything.

Kick the UN to Europe. Let them babysit those useless fucks.

Leaving would hurt our reputation and reduce our influence over other nations. Also there's a lot of science and technology related stuff that the UN helps to facilitate. The money we give to the UN is an investment. Also giving nations a platform to communicate on absolutely does help to secure peace between major nations.

Our seat in the UN reminds everybody that we are top dog and our approval is a big deal. We shouldn't leave.

Yes, leave the United nations, there would be less child rapes in Nations they send their people to.

Fake climate change science would end.

We could build a million apartments on the land they occupy in New York

The tyrants will not be legitimized on a world stage.

The tyrants will not be legitimized on a world stage.

p01hy9rd.jpg

Leaving would hurt our reputation and reduce our influence over other nations. Also there's a lot of science and technology related stuff that the UN helps to facilitate. The money we give to the UN is an investment. Also giving nations a platform to communicate on absolutely does help to secure peace between major nations.

Our seat in the UN reminds everybody that we are top dog and our approval is a big deal. We shouldn't leave.
We shouldn't leave but we shouldn't be spending the money we do on the UN.

In fact I think it's about time some other country footed the bill for hosting the UN

We shouldn't leave but we shouldn't be spending the money we do on the UN.

In fact I think it's about time some other country footed the bill for hosting the UN
The only problem there is the country giving the most money will have the most influence. I think we do it this way for influence and control on an international scale. I don't want China to fund the UN and host meetings in Beijing. Do you?

Last edited:
The only problem there is the country giving the most money will have the most influence. I think we do it this way for influence and control on an international scale. I don't want China to fund the UN and host meetings in Beijing. Do you?
That's bull.

Where the Un building is is completely irrelevant.

Forum List

Back