Kyle Rittenhouse challenges Joe Biden to a meeting to discuss his trial during interview with Glenn Beck

he's a courageous kid, something Biden isn't

Kids think they're so important. I'm sure President Biden is going to rush right over to have a public chat with him on Glenn Beck's show.
President Biden shouldn't have been so forthcoming with his opinions about Kyle, but Kyle needs to understand that what he did is NOT acceptable to a lot of people. If he doesn't act like a white supremacist, hang with Proud Boys, etc., people will get over it.

Do you really think Biden will sit down with Rittenhouse?

Rittenhouse needs to start suing people like Sandman did.
I agree. Uncle Jojo opened his stupid mouth and labelled Kyle a white supremacist, which was absolutely baseless.
The white house clown did this before Kyle's trial even began. Sue the dumbass for a million bucks.

Kids think they're so important. I'm sure President Biden is going to rush right over to have a public chat with him on Glenn Beck's show.
President Biden shouldn't have been so forthcoming with his opinions about Kyle, but Kyle needs to understand that what he did is NOT acceptable to a lot of people. If he doesn't act like a white supremacist, hang with Proud Boys, etc., people will get over it.
It was only unacceptable to the following people: anti-gun advocates, leftist sympathizers, and people whose opinions are fed to them by talking heads on the TV box or interwebs. And most of those people fall under more than one of those categories. It wasn't unacceptable to anyone capable of being objective, and forming their own opinion based solely on the unbiased evidence presented at trial.

Biden said Rittenhouse was a white supremacist. If the kid is not important, why then was he taking his time to defame him before the nation?

Oh Hai there!

th

We had this yutz foisted on us simply because she was an angry spectrum kid and was exploitable by the left.

I hope Kyle understands that he's gonna have to bring a Biden to English translator with him.

LOL as if the people calling him a WS are decent

Maybe the "people" who think Kyle did something wrong should stop thinking that they are so important and that their weak clueless opinions are not only nonsense but dangerously stupid. Kyle killed 2 violent felons, wounded a third, and allowed a 4th to go who backed off his attack. What Kyle did was legal and good for the innocents of society and only bad for criminals (and other dems) and has likely saved hundreds of homes from being robbed, several people from being attacked or killed by one of the dead felons and has probably saved a dozen or two young boys from being molested. It probably also stopped a lot of damage to Kenosha and other areas as now the poor wittle criminals in the riots attacking people and burning down businesses have got to wonder if there is another kyle (or someone else with less hesitancy to shoot) that will shoot their sorry criminal azzes with jurists more likely to not convict even when Soros asshole corrupt prosecutors try to get them.

I honestly do not understand your thought process OLD----killing pedophiles who rape young boys is never wrong. Kyle alive and 2 violent felons dead verses what 2 alive felons one who regularly raped small boys who attacked kyle and certainly would be attacking others?

Last edited:
it not use, he is a murderer. He is a whimp without his rifle.
He's a wimp then who stood up to violent felons burning down a city and looting who then attacked him---------the wimp just saved probably dozen or two young boys from being molested. What have you done to help society PENE?

He's a wimp then who stood up to violent felons burning down a city and looting who then attacked him---------the wimp just saved probably dozen or two young boys from being molested. What have you done to help society PENE?
He's a whimp without his rifle.

Biden won't do it. He won't be able to have it all scripted. Besides he doesn't actually care or give a shit.

Rittenhouse just needs to sue.

Biden won't do it. He won't be able to have it all scripted. Besides he doesn't actually care or give a shit.

Rittenhouse just needs to sue.
Lies!

Diaper Joe gives multiple shits every day of the week.

Forum List

Back