Time to hold police accountable

You really are a piece of shit Nazi wannabe.

Where I come from it’s called Law and Order. Better a few of the innocent are punished than the guilty get away without punishment.
Government is crime; that's all it is, a continuing criminal enterprise.

I'd rather see a hundred guilty men walking around loose, than see one instance of the state punishing an innocent.

People like you don't survive long in my vicinity.
We need government as part of the " social contract" but, as Rousseau stated it must be the thinnest veil of governence as possible.
Do we?

The only things I can think of that I actually need a government for are defending the borders and delivering the mail on time..... and the one we got, that helps itself to a big piece of my income every year, sucks at both.

I don't need cops...... period. They are actually a threat to me because they are the only group of armed predators I run into that it is both illegal and socially unacceptable for me to physically defend myself from, as evidenced by the various posts here in this thread.

Where I come from it’s called Law and Order. Better a few of the innocent are punished than the guilty get away without punishment.

I'd rather see a hundred guilty men walking around loose, than see one instance of the state punishing an innocent.

We need government as part of the " social contract" but, as Rousseau stated it must be the thinnest veil of governence as possible.
Do we?

The only things I can think of that I actually need a government for are defending the borders and delivering the mail on time..... and the one we got, that helps itself to a big piece of my income every year, sucks at both.

I don't need cops...... period. They are actually a threat to me because they are the only group of armed predators I run into that it is both illegal and socially unacceptable for me to physically defend myself from, as evidenced by the various posts here in this thread.
That is a ridiculous assumption. Anarchy does nobody any good. We are a global superpower, in fact, the premier superpower. Every society since the beginning of our cultural hearth's has required some form of law and order. To believe otherwise is foolishness.

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

We have been holding police accountable for a long time. The list of officers that were either fired, or jailed for manslaughter, is pretty consistent.

In this, yeah, that guy needs fired, and even jailed.

There hasn't been a time where officers were not held accountable.
Nonsense. Every single one where they weren't put before a jury to decide their guilt or innocence, were not held accountable to the proper authorities.
You want revenge, not justice.
In a government of the people, for the people, and by the people; the People are the rightful arbiters of justice.

And police officers are servants of the people, and I support them protecting society by killing criminals.
Until he had been convicted by a jury, or plead guilty he was just a citizen. And if you support the police killing people suspected of criminal behavior, while under no threat of harm; you support the killing of innocent civilians. Which makes you the enemy of free men in this country. I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

Bull crap. You run at a police officer and try and take his gun, you are a threat. You are threat to the officer, and society, your death is a benefit to everyone.

I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

But see, I wouldn't be in the barrel. Because I'm a law abiding citizen. When police officer says "stop"... I don't run away, or argue, or try and take his gun.

What do I do when an officer of the law says stop?...... I stop.

I've had a few interesting run ins with police officers.

One guy pulled his gun on me, and started telling me to put the phone on the dash, and hands up.

"Yes sir." Put the phone on the dash, and put my hands up.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed orders, and did what I was told, and treated the officer with respect.

I had another guy, yell to put my hands on the steering wheel, and not move.

"Yes sir." Put my hands on the steering wheel, and I kept them there, until I was specific told I could move. Which by the way, was almost an hour and a half later.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed instructions, and treated the officer with respect.

See? Good people don't get shot. Bad people do. Are there exceptions? Sure. I've met bad police officers. Any group that has people in it, is going to have bad people.

Are there examples where officers shot someone they should not have? Sure.

But generally speaking... good people don't get shot. Bad people do.

Most of the examples of the past 8 years.... have all been terrible people. Defending criminals, is what evil people do. Which makes YOU an enemy of free men in this country.

I'm on the right side of this debate. You are not. You are the evil in this country, that needs purged.
Your definition of "good people " seems to only be people who follow orders, and don't question authority, lol.

I don't think you have much of a handle on this "freedom" thing we are supposed to have in this country. In fact, I think little drones like you are the reason we have to keep reminding everyone this country is supposed to be free.

You're on the wrong side of things.

Sure that's part of it, yes. Being a rebel, gets you killed, and rightly so. We have laws. You obey the laws, you gain the protection of the laws. You don't obey the laws, you get yourself killed.

Yes, part of being a good person, is obeying the laws, and obeying authority.

What, you think being a good person, is raping, and abusing, and killing people, taking stuff that isn't yours, and destroying other people's property?

Do tell... how do you define a good person?

I don't think you have much of a handle on this "freedom" thing we are supposed to have in this country. In fact, I think little drones like you are the reason we have to keep reminding everyone this country is supposed to be free.

Ooooh pleeeease....

Millions of immigrants a year, trying to get here, because we have no freedom. Enslavement is so fun and enjoyable, that we need a wall to stop people ILLEGALLY entering.

Andylusion Mod Edit -- Family reference deleted...

You can learn to toss a ball in a hoop, and get one million dollars a year....

One million a year to play a game! Top 500 players at least. So little freedom... how horrible.

Colin Kaepernick, marginal quarterback at best, throws a ball, refuses to stand for the anthem in protest of the country that is paying him $126 Million dollars. Oh... man, so little freedom here.

Mexican immigrant setups international drone company, and is worth billions. Oh.... how little little freedom we have!

Megan Rapinoe can kick a ball around in a sport, almost no one in America cares about, go around the talk shows, because she's gay, as if that's an achievement... no one bothers her, and she is paid over $200,000 a year, and has a networth over $3 Million for play a sport, I can't find a single person anywhere who watches it.

Oh... if only.... IF ONLY!.... if only we had freedom here.

You, know, freedom like Saudi Arabia. Where if you simply refuse to go to the mosque, your parents can, and do, kill you, and this is considered honorable.

You know freedom where just being gay, would get you stoned to death, and the authorities not only wouldn't stop it, they'd help.

You know freedom like, Rwanda, where if you happen to have the wrong great grand father, then everyone kills you.

You know freedom like Russia, where if you do work hard, and earn a lot, and build a company, the Russian government trumps up false charges, through you in jail, and installs a puppet of the government.

You know freedom like in Venezuela, where if you speak against the government, the Chavistas... the militia gang unofficially sanctioned by Chavez, will gun you down in the street.

You know all that freedom they have, that we here in our enslaved America can only dream of.....

You sir.... are a spoiled ungrateful brat, and are an embarrassment to decent people, and all those yearning for freedom around the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a rebel, gets you killed, and rightly so.
Oh, then we should have opened fire on the fat sissy hillbillies at the Michigan capitol, right?

Listen to yourself. You hyper reactionary goobers just kind of vomit whatever thought fizzles into your brains. But this means you are rarely coherent for even a day at a time.

Being a rebel, gets you killed, and rightly so.
Oh, then we should have opened fire on the fat sissy hillbillies at the Michigan capitol, right?

Listen to yourself. You hyper reactionary goobers just kind of vomit whatever thought fizzles into your brains. But this means you are rarely coherent for even a day at a time.

And if I was protesting, and the police came to arrest me, I would obey their orders. So would those people up there.

They would not fight the police, because that's how you get killed.

There is no video or reports from any witnesses that he ever resisted arrest. How easy is it to resist arrest with your hands cuffed?
My previous post was based on a radio talk show comment in which someone claimed he was resisting before being cuffed. Having now looked at a few videos, none show the part where Floyd is cuffed, and all begin where he's standing next to his car already cuffed.

As far as I can ascertain from numerous videos, it is uncertain if Floyd resisted before the cuffing. Videos simply don't show that part, so I can't say if he resisted or not. I can't help though but think back to the despicable, KTLA, Rodney King video which deliberately doctored out King's massive resistance, leaving in only the last few seconds, where cops had exhausted all previous means, then becoming forced to use force on King to subdue him.

As for how easy to resist when cuffed, not as easy as when not cuffed, but arrestees do it all the time.

Lastly, Floyd was not resisting in the latter stages, so the knee on the neck for an extended time does look unecessary, although it is easy for those of us who aren't there making that arrest to talk, when we don't have to consider if Floyd (a big, well-built guy) might suddenly start physically resisting AGAINST US.
I'm sure he resisted, but the officer should have taken his knee off the man's neck when he said he couldn't breath. I agree with your post. That officer should realize it's 2020 and men and women that wear a badge are under a microscope. The actions of the two officers are unexcusable.
Motherfucker has no conscience, no business wearing a badge, and should hang next week in a world with real justice.
He took a life that he shouldn't have, on purpose, and should pay for it.

The COP's murdered a man while the man and a crowd of witnesses begged for mercy. The cops' families will see the video and know what cowards and horrible men they are related to.
No they will see the rigors and possible outcomes of subduing a violet man who thinks some hint of false “racism” will save his bacon
When was the man they killed violent? He was not being detained over a violent crime, and he was not behaving violently according to the video. When was he a 'violent man'?

Do we?

That is a ridiculous assumption. Anarchy does nobody any good. We are a global superpower, in fact, the premier superpower. Every society since the beginning of our cultural hearth's has required some form of law and order. To believe otherwise is foolishness.
Anarchy is a good thing. The folks who fear it are those who either fear the personal responsibility it requires, or those who wish to take advantage of others in some fashion.

Do we?

Too much law and order these days. The 80s were much freer.
60s-80s law and order was enough, now it's crazy.
Pre-Kennedy getting shot gun laws would be about right.

Do we?

You are a dip shit. Criminals would tear you to pieces and your comfortable suburban neighborhood.

Do we?

Anarchy is a good thing. The folks who fear it are those who either fear the personal responsibility it requires, or those who wish to take advantage of others in some fashion.
Spoken from the comfort of suburbia. Anarchy is bullshit. You only use this rhetoric because it makes you feel "cool" and detached from your comfortable life. Grow the fuck up.

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

We have been holding police accountable for a long time. The list of officers that were either fired, or jailed for manslaughter, is pretty consistent.

Nonsense. Every single one where they weren't put before a jury to decide their guilt or innocence, were not held accountable to the proper authorities.
In a government of the people, for the people, and by the people; the People are the rightful arbiters of justice.

And police officers are servants of the people, and I support them protecting society by killing criminals.
Until he had been convicted by a jury, or plead guilty he was just a citizen. And if you support the police killing people suspected of criminal behavior, while under no threat of harm; you support the killing of innocent civilians. Which makes you the enemy of free men in this country. I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

Bull crap. You run at a police officer and try and take his gun, you are a threat. You are threat to the officer, and society, your death is a benefit to everyone.

But see, I wouldn't be in the barrel. Because I'm a law abiding citizen. When police officer says "stop"... I don't run away, or argue, or try and take his gun.

One guy pulled his gun on me, and started telling me to put the phone on the dash, and hands up.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed orders, and did what I was told, and treated the officer with respect.

"Yes sir." Put my hands on the steering wheel, and I kept them there, until I was specific told I could move. Which by the way, was almost an hour and a half later.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed instructions, and treated the officer with respect.

See? Good people don't get shot. Bad people do. Are there exceptions? Sure. I've met bad police officers. Any group that has people in it, is going to have bad people.

Most of the examples of the past 8 years.... have all been terrible people. Defending criminals, is what evil people do. Which makes YOU an enemy of free men in this country.

I'm on the right side of this debate. You are not. You are the evil in this country, that needs purged.
Your definition of "good people " seems to only be people who follow orders, and don't question authority, lol.

Sure that's part of it, yes. Being a rebel, gets you killed, and rightly so. We have laws. You obey the laws, you gain the protection of the laws. You don't obey the laws, you get yourself killed.

What, you think being a good person, is raping, and abusing, and killing people, taking stuff that isn't yours, and destroying other people's property?

Ooooh pleeeease....

Millions of immigrants a year, trying to get here, because we have no freedom. Enslavement is so fun and enjoyable, that we need a wall to stop people ILLEGALLY entering.

You whiny, pathetic, ungrateful, spoiled brat snot. Your parents should be embarrassed they raise such trash.

One million a year to play a game! Top 500 players at least. So little freedom... how horrible.

Colin Kaepernick, marginal quarterback at best, throws a ball, refuses to stand for the anthem in protest of the country that is paying him $126 Million dollars. Oh... man, so little freedom here.

Mexican immigrant setups international drone company, and is worth billions. Oh.... how little little freedom we have!

Megan Rapinoe can kick a ball around in a sport, almost no one in America cares about, go around the talk shows, because she's gay, as if that's an achievement... no one bothers her, and she is paid over $200,000 a year, and has a networth over $3 Million for play a sport, I can't find a single person anywhere who watches it.

You, know, freedom like Saudi Arabia. Where if you simply refuse to go to the mosque, your parents can, and do, kill you, and this is considered honorable.

You know freedom where just being gay, would get you stoned to death, and the authorities not only wouldn't stop it, they'd help.

You know freedom like, Rwanda, where if you happen to have the wrong great grand father, then everyone kills you.

You know freedom like Russia, where if you do work hard, and earn a lot, and build a company, the Russian government trumps up false charges, through you in jail, and installs a puppet of the government.

You know freedom like in Venezuela, where if you speak against the government, the Chavistas... the militia gang unofficially sanctioned by Chavez, will gun you down in the street.

You know all that freedom they have, that we here in our enslaved America can only dream of.....

You sir.... are a spoiled ungrateful brat, and are an embarrassment to decent people, and all those yearning for freedom around the world.
Seems like I hit a nerve, lol.

And btw, ass hole...... if you're an American, rebellion is your fucking heritage you moron.

You're authoritarian trash.

Do we?

Spoken from the comfort of suburbia. Anarchy is bullshit. You only use this rhetoric because it makes you feel "cool" and detached from your comfortable life. Grow the fuck up.
I recently moved to a small rural town in Texas, and I still drive into downtown Houston to work 5 nights a week. I handle MICAs (you don't even know what those are, do you?) and gangbangers and I interact with cops and firefighters every night.

I got no illusions about the world we live in, or the people in it. I think you're the one who needs to grow up, and maybe take a look around at what's really going on while you're at it.

And if I was protesting, and the police came to arrest me, I would obey their orders.
I think that would probably depend on what you were protesting.

How about, if i choked your son or neighbor to death for mouthing off, and wasn't charged?

How about, if i did that on a regular basis?

I think you might have an idealized vision of yourself.

Ooooh pleeeease....

You whiny, pathetic, ungrateful, spoiled brat snot. Your parents should be embarrassed they raise such trash.

Seems like I hit a nerve, lol.

And btw, ass hole...... if you're an American, rebellion is your fucking heritage you moron.

You're authoritarian trash.

Good. I'm authoritarian trash. I support police enforcing the laws, by death if necessary.

Again, what does that make you? You support rapists, murders, thieves, abusers, muggers, and vandals?

I'll take being authoritarian trash, over being sub-human pond scum that you are.

Any day. Call me an authoritarian every single post, compared to you. Any day!

Badge of honor, compared to the utter lack of honor and decency you have.

Do we?

You are a dip shit. Criminals would tear you to pieces and your comfortable suburban neighborhood.
LOLOLOLOLOL....

Would they now?

People have tried to kill me a bunch of times in my life, first time was when I was about 15, but not so much lately. I get people trying to kick my ass a couple times a month, and I get into scuffles about 2-3 times a week, but nobody has made a serious attempt to kill me in a few years now.

I guess they learned their lesson, huh? :cool:

An unfortunate outcome for society given how little value you have displayed.

People who think like you are evil and twisted, and I think responsible men should kill you whenever they encounter you. The same way I kill copperheads in my yard, and for the same reasons.

I take evil and twisted as compliments in this day and age.

Careful... unlike that copperhead, folks like me tend to strike first, and we don’t have an antivenin formultie copper-costed lead bites.

Forum List

Back