Time To Get Serious About Language Learning?

Yes, but we did cartwheels when an ESL student actually received a diploma. They were few and far between.
Nonsense. These days, students can receive a seal of biliteracy on their diploma if they pass a proficiency test in their senior year. More and more jobs across the country each year look for or require a minimum of bilingualism for certain jobs. Can't hide from the future.

Nonsense. These days, students can receive a seal of biliteracy on their diploma if they pass a proficiency test in their senior year. More and more jobs across the country each year look for or require a minimum of bilingualism for certain jobs. Can't hide from the future.
That is your district or state. Have a nice day after you put that broad brush away.

That is your district or state. Have a nice day after you put that broad brush away.
I have visited schools all across the country (and the world) over the years. Look, you know what you know and I know what I know. Different areas of expertise. It's nothing personal.

Forum List

Back