Time to bring down the roof on Joe Manchin

Every country in what we used to call the free world and many states require a photo I.D. to vote but US lefties have worked themselves into hysteria over bills that require the same thing. Hatred will make you crazy sometimes.
LET US LOOK AT THAT , TELL ME I SHOULDN'T HATE THE BIGGEST THREAT AND ENEMY THIS COUNTRY HAS. EVERY PATRIOT IN THIS COUNTRY SUPPORTS WHAT I SAY. THE RIGHT CAN'T EXIST IN A DEMOCRACY AND THEY KNOW IT.
RubberRoom3.gif

Joe Manchin's job is to represent the people of West Virginia, not far left extremists like yourself.
So he claims. Unfortunately the people of WV overwhelmingly support the voting rights bill and infrastructure bill he opposes

What he represents is bad for this country, destruction of voter rights of democrats. 300 bills across this country to take away votes of democrats, just more of the same anti American attacks on this country. We need to dump the filibuster and pass the bills that got Biden elected and we need a voter rights bill that stop's the rights destruction of voter rights in this country. His main position is being head of Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee , tell him they he will lose that position and that democrats will go after coal production like it is the plague. He will give in and his crap will come to a end. Screw him he is bad for this country, claiming to be a democrat doesn't make it ,when we have issues like this that have to be responded to.

Joe Manchin's job is to represent the people of West Virginia, not far left extremists like yourself.
Yup and that is why you take away his committee head and go after big coal. Nothing effects that state more then that. Back the make believe democrat in the corner. He will give in. Good point!
Yeah... be sure and try to gut him. He'd be as welcome in the Trump Party as Collins and Murkowski would be in the Democrat fold. If he chose to jump, the Ds would be stopped altogether in making any further advances on their multi-stage coup.
You taking over this country as a dictatorship and or you taking away the votes of Americans is the only chance you have to exist. 300 hate party bills across this country to take away the votes of Americans. Why would I care if what party the turd is in, if he votes for your hate group either way.

What he represents is bad for this country, destruction of voter rights of democrats. 300 bills across this country to take away votes of democrats, just more of the same anti American attacks on this country. We need to dump the filibuster and pass the bills that got Biden elected and we need a voter rights bill that stop's the rights destruction of voter rights in this country. His main position is being head of Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee , tell him they he will lose that position and that democrats will go after coal production like it is the plague. He will give in and his crap will come to a end. Screw him he is bad for this country, claiming to be a democrat doesn't make it ,when we have issues like this that have to be responded to.

Even most West Virginians strongly disagree with Manchin on voting rights legislation. So, what is Manchin's excuse now?

Rachel Maddow shares details from a new poll that shows West Virginia voters of all political stripes are very supportive of the For The People Act to protect voting rights, which makes it all the more odd that Senator Joe Manchin, who represents West Virginia, does not.

Your rigged MSCCP poll is worthless, Chief Spreading Bull.

i missed this...what is he voting on?

what dems are losing their right to vote because of it?

the only dems i know losing their right to vote are the big dem donors that are being convicted of rape and child sex crimes like Weinstein and Weiner...but fail to see how that’s Joes fault
Either respond to the thread and I won't let you hijack this thread . if this crap continues you are gone.

the only dems i know losing their right to vote are the big dem donors that are being convicted of rape and child sex crimes like Weinstein and Weiner...but fail to see how that’s Joes fault
Either respond to the thread and I won't let you hijack this thread . if this crap continues you are gone.
huh? i am responding i am simply asking you to highlight this legislation you are talking about that takes away dem votes

Biden ran on civility and getting the economy back to pre-covid status. The dems will lose the House in 22. I really don't mind so much the progressive left calls to increase the child tax credit permanently, and free community college (so long as kids pass the classes), and I wouldn't really care if those who make over 500K pay more, but Biden didn't win on spending trillions for elec car charging stations on interstates or making cars more expensive.

or getting rid of the fillibuster. And I'm not thrilled with the dems in DC telling me what my state has to have for voter ID.
Bullshit no one has to go further then your trillions that you say Biden wants to spend on elect car charging stations. That's just bullshit, the rest is useless also , no facts just bullshit.
Bullshit no one has to go further then your trillions that you say Biden wants to spend on elect car charging stations. That's just bullshit, the rest is useless also , no facts just bullshit.

huh? i am responding i am simply asking you to highlight this legislation you are talking about that takes away dem votes
Dude needs a tranq dart. :laugh2:

Keep what I said in mind , I get rid of people like you because I know from experience that its your type that will cause me trouble in the future with the people who run this forum I'm way better off without your nonsense.

Keep what I said in mind , I get rid of people like you because I know from experience that its your type that will cause me trouble in the future with the people who run this forum I'm way better off without your nonsense.
huh? geez man you started the thread, i am legit curious and would love to discuss the topic i just need you to let me know what bill you are referring to and how it does what you are saying

why is that too much to ask?

Yup and that is why you take away his committee head and go after big coal. Nothing effects that state more then that. Back the make believe democrat in the corner. He will give in. Good point!
Yeah... be sure and try to gut him. He'd be as welcome in the Trump Party as Collins and Murkowski would be in the Democrat fold. If he chose to jump, the Ds would be stopped altogether in making any further advances on their multi-stage coup.
You taking over this country as a dictatorship and or you taking away the votes of Americans is the only chance you have to exist. 300 hate party bills across this country to take away the votes of Americans. Why would I care if what party the turd is in, if he votes for your hate group either way.
Whatever country you are posting from....( not the US that's for sure) go bitch to them.

JO

Manchin co-sponsored the 2019 version of the John Lewis voting rights bill to which he's now opposed

his arguments are very incoherent...maybe he's just dumb?

we're talking about our lives here. ... People died to get that right to vote

Joe just said he still supports the John Lewis bill.

Instead of forcing the For the People Act through Congress, Manchin advocated for lawmakers to focus on passing the The John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act.

What Are We Supposed to Make of Sen. Joe Manchin’s Maneuvering?
One more time "What he represents is bad for this country, destruction of voter rights of democrats. 300 bills across this country to take away votes of democrats, just more of the same anti American attacks on this country. We need to dump the filibuster and pass the bills that got Biden elected and we need a voter rights bill that stop's the rights destruction of voter rights in this country. His main position is being head of Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee , tell him they he will lose that position and that democrats will go after coal production like it is the plague. He will give in and his crap will come to a end. Screw him he is bad for this country, claiming to be a democrat doesn't make it ,when we have issues like this that have to be responded to."
The John Lewis bill has some gop support, just not 10 votes. Machin called on republicans to get on board. I'm not on board, really. What the bill does is restore restrictions on southern states drawing district lines. There's no doubt the gop gerrymanders. But nobody forced progressives to decide they don't want to do the same. Here in Miss, the gop leadership refused medicaid expansion and med weed, despite supermaj's wanting it. But the dems can't win cause we think they want to give more rights to some than others.
Blue states gerrymander too. State legislature elections have consequences and the Founder's set it up that way. State legislatures are closer to the people and Republican Party controls over 3/4 of them. That's why Democrats want H.R. 1 to take away votes of the people at state and level. If Democratic Party wants to gerrymander then they better win state houses.
Nope we don't see democrats trying to take away the votes of Americans. only in the make believe minds of the hate Nazi's that have taken over the right. The right can't exist in a democracy and they know it. 1/6 and taking away the votes of Americans.
What is you primary language??.....I know it's not English.
Mandarin Chinese I would guess.

We northern 'far left extremists' subsidize red states.
Atlanta was built on Fed money. Perma semi ghettos everywhere. It is a shame. You would think resources would be much more efficient. And the statists that come with it that our so self important.

Not a single vote is being taken away from a citizen with the right to cast a vote.
Oh the sophistry - the use of fallacious arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.
The fallacious argument is that voter rights are being damaged. They are not.

I don't have to prove that you're wrong, it is being done in 40(?) states with Republican held legislatures.

Democracy is on critical status due to the Republican Party's efforts in packing the Federal Court System, passing bills in State Legislatures to make voting more difficult, and a Senate which is worthless to everyone but themselves, corporations and Wall Street.

Not a single vote is being taken away from a citizen with the right to cast a vote.
Oh the sophistry - the use of fallacious arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.
The fallacious argument is that voter rights are being damaged. They are not.

I don't have to prove that you're wrong, it is being done in 40(?) states with Republican held legislatures.

Democracy is on critical status due to the Republican Party's efforts in packing the Federal Court System, passing bills in State Legislatures to make voting more difficult, and a Senate which is worthless to everyone but themselves, corporations and Wall Street.
It is not now any more difficult to vote than it was yesterday, 10 years ago, 100 years ago.

No person who has the legal right to cast a vote in this country is being denied that vote.

Full stop.

Democracy (of which we are not) is not on critical status -- whatever that means -- and it is the Democrats who are talking about packing the court with their court expansion. BTW,it is NOT packing the court to appoint judges you disagree with. Pretty basic logic..

So, no; voting is not getting harder. I'll agree that the Senate is pretty worthless and has been for the past 20 years. Particularly when Harry "Pass the Cheddar" Reid was in charge of it.

Then he would be supporting the "For the People Act"...the voters of WV do.

huh? geez man you started the thread, i am legit curious and would love to discuss the topic i just need you to let me know what bill you are referring to and how it does what you are saying

why is that too much to ask?
Sorry don't have time for bullshit, take it someplace else.

We northern 'far left extremists' subsidize red states.
you actually blieve that horseshit...little wonder white people are racing out of blue states like mad

Then he would be supporting the "For the People Act"...the voters of WV do.

a pole from MSNBC...hahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back