Time to bring down the roof on Joe Manchin

What he represents is bad for this country, destruction of voter rights of democrats. 300 bills across this country to take away votes of democrats, just more of the same anti American attacks on this country. We need to dump the filibuster and pass the bills that got Biden elected and we need a voter rights bill that stop's the rights destruction of voter rights in this country. His main position is being head of Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee , tell him they he will lose that position and that democrats will go after coal production like it is the plague. He will give in and his crap will come to a end. Screw him he is bad for this country, claiming to be a democrat doesn't make it ,when we have issues like this that have to be responded to.

Joe Manchin's job is to represent the people of West Virginia, not far left extremists like yourself.
Then he would be supporting the "For the People Act"...the voters of WV do.

a pole from MSNBC...hahahahahahaha

You mean a poll "reported" by MSNBC.

If your state is a hate Nazi state it should be forced to do what is right.

They are traitors to this country and simply have to be gotten rid of.
It takes a special kind of authoritarian to argue for the domination and purging of one's political opponents as a means to "save democracy".
And it takes a hate Nazi to support a attempt to bring down our government and destroy our democracy to force in a pile of shit for a dictator. That makes them traitors, that I hate. I always hate my countries biggest enemy and threat and I hate any group that tries to bring down our government and destroy our democracy , these people are scum and have to go. simple as that , If you want to save our democracy the hate party has to be disposed of. This hate group they call a party knows it can't survive any longer in a demacracy and will do anything to stayin power , that means taking away the votes of democrats and bringing down our country to force in a dictator.

Not a single vote is being taken away from a citizen with the right to cast a vote.
Oh the sophistry - the use of fallacious arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.
The fallacious argument is that voter rights are being damaged. They are not.

I don't have to prove that you're wrong, it is being done in 40(?) states with Republican held legislatures.

Democracy is on critical status due to the Republican Party's efforts in packing the Federal Court System, passing bills in State Legislatures to make voting more difficult, and a Senate which is worthless to everyone but themselves, corporations and Wall Street.
It is not now any more difficult to vote than it was yesterday, 10 years ago, 100 years ago.

No person who has the legal right to cast a vote in this country is being denied that vote.

Full stop.

Democracy (of which we are not) is not on critical status -- whatever that means -- and it is the Democrats who are talking about packing the court with their court expansion. BTW,it is NOT packing the court to appoint judges you disagree with. Pretty basic logic..

So, no; voting is not getting harder. I'll agree that the Senate is pretty worthless and has been for the past 20 years. Particularly when Harry "Pass the Cheddar" Reid was in charge of it.
full stop, full stupid, waste of bandwidth.

What he represents is bad for this country, destruction of voter rights of democrats. 300 bills across this country to take away votes of democrats, just more of the same anti American attacks on this country. We need to dump the filibuster and pass the bills that got Biden elected and we need a voter rights bill that stop's the rights destruction of voter rights in this country. His main position is being head of Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee , tell him they he will lose that position and that democrats will go after coal production like it is the plague. He will give in and his crap will come to a end. Screw him he is bad for this country, claiming to be a democrat doesn't make it ,when we have issues like this that have to be responded to.

Joe Manchin's job is to represent the people of West Virginia, not far left extremists like yourself.

No, a POLL reported by MSNBC. The poll was commissioned by a group opposed to dark money in politics...you know, like the majority of Americans are.

We northern 'far left extremists' subsidize red states.
you actually blieve that horseshit...little wonder white people are racing out of blue states like mad
What a hoot , that's good , more liberals in your red states , there is not one indicator that suggest people are moving out of blue states because of politics.

No, a POLL reported by MSNBC. The poll was commissioned by a group opposed to dark money in politics...you know, like the majority of Americans are.

No, it was commissioned by a bunch of leftist hacks, who are proud the be hacks.

It takes a special kind of authoritarian to argue for the domination and purging of one's political opponents as a means to "save democracy".
And it takes a hate Nazi to support a attempt to bring down our government and destroy our democracy to force in a pile of shit for a dictator. That makes them traitors, that I hate. I always hate my countries biggest enemy and threat and I hate any group that tries to bring down our government and destroy our democracy , these people are scum and have to go. simple as that , If you want to save our democracy the hate party has to be disposed of. This hate group they call a party knows it can't survive any longer in a demacracy and will do anything to stayin power , that means taking away the votes of democrats and bringing down our country to force in a dictator.
Haven't taken your meds today yet, huh?

He is the only Democrat who does not belong in the 3rd Reich

Sadly the people in Appalachia would benefit from the so called left extremists.

See:
Social and economic stratification in Appalachia - Wikipedia

Lyrics
Some people say a man is made outta mud
A poor man's made outta muscle and blood
Muscle and blood and skin and bones
A mind that's a-weak and a back that's strong
You load 16 tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt
St. Peter, don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store
I was born one mornin' when the sun didn't shine
I picked up my shovel and I walked to the mine
I loaded 16 tons of number nine coal
And the straw boss said, "Well, a-bless my soul"
I was born one mornin', it was drizzlin' rain
Fightin' and trouble are my middle name
I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Can't no high toned woman make me walk the line
If you see me comin', better step aside
A lotta men didn't, a lotta men died
One fist of iron, the other of steel
If the right one don't get you
Then the left one will

You're a fuckin' lunatic! :cuckoo:

Manchin co-sponsored the 2019 version of the John Lewis voting rights bill to which he's now opposed

his arguments are very incoherent...maybe he's just dumb?

we're talking about our lives here. ... People died to get that right to vote

Joe just said he still supports the John Lewis bill.

Instead of forcing the For the People Act through Congress, Manchin advocated for lawmakers to focus on passing the The John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act.

What Are We Supposed to Make of Sen. Joe Manchin’s Maneuvering?

He also supports the Voting Rights Act.

The Supreme Court gutted it in 2013 saying that one part of it needs to be rewritten. Joe Manchin supports the new rewrite and has been trying to get it passed. Lisa Murkowski has been working with him.

Unfortunately Murkowski is the lone republican working with him on it so even that won't get passed.

That's the problem. The republicans filibuster all legislation that goes to the Senate. They just killed the equal pay act with the filibuster yesterday.

Manchin is very mistaken if he thinks the republicans will ever stop their non stop filibuster on all legislation.

The reason why Manchin doesn't support the For The People Act is because it isn't just voting. It includes regulations on campaign funding. The last thing the super rich want is for their ability to buy politicians ended. The For The People Act gets rid of a lot of the dark money and requires disclosure of where all money comes from.

Manchin co-sponsored the 2019 version of the John Lewis voting rights bill to which he's now opposed

Instead of forcing the For the People Act through Congress, Manchin advocated for lawmakers to focus on passing the The John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act.

The Supreme Court gutted it in 2013 saying that one part of it needs to be rewritten. Joe Manchin supports the new rewrite and has been trying to get it passed. Lisa Murkowski has been working with him.

Unfortunately Murkowski is the lone republican working with him on it so even that won't get passed.

That's the problem. The republicans filibuster all legislation that goes to the Senate. They just killed the equal pay act with the filibuster yesterday.

Manchin is very mistaken if he thinks the republicans will ever stop their non stop filibuster on all legislation.

The reason why Manchin doesn't support the For The People Act is because it isn't just voting. It includes regulations on campaign funding. The last thing the super rich want is for their ability to buy politicians ended. The For The People Act gets rid of a lot of the dark money and requires disclosure of where all money comes from.

They won't but the (D)'s will be mad when the (R)'s are in control again. The answer is to get the public behind you and get 60 votes.

They won't but the (D)'s will be mad when the (R)'s are in control again. The answer is to get the public behind you and get 60 votes.

I don't support getting rid of the filibuster.

I support finding a way to get the republicans to stop their non stop filibuster.

Yes it looks like the only way to do that is for the democrats to have 60 seats.

We will have to wait to see what happens.

I don't support getting rid of the filibuster.

I support finding a way to get the republicans to stop their non stop filibuster.

Yes it looks like the only way to do that is for the democrats to have 60 seats.

We will have to wait to see what happens.

You might should have supported getting rid of it last year.
In 2020 the Democrats used the Filibuster Rule 327, times and the Republicans used it 1 time.
No one cares when you cry about it now.

As far I what I would like to see ... A 75% supermajority vote on everything, would be what I wouldn't mind.

If you want those Assclowns on Capitol Hill to stop fighting with each other ...
If you want better legislation that represents the desires of a larger portion of the American People ...
If you want to get rid of the destructive and wasteful crap they are peddling to maintain their Establishment ...

Make it so they have to work together to get anything done.

We could have a Democratically Elected Representative Republic again,
instead of some sorry assed mob rule.

Last edited:
Not a single vote is being taken away from a citizen with the right to cast a vote.
Oh the sophistry - the use of fallacious arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.

I don't have to prove that you're wrong, it is being done in 40(?) states with Republican held legislatures.

Democracy is on critical status due to the Republican Party's efforts in packing the Federal Court System, passing bills in State Legislatures to make voting more difficult, and a Senate which is worthless to everyone but themselves, corporations and Wall Street.
It is not now any more difficult to vote than it was yesterday, 10 years ago, 100 years ago.

No person who has the legal right to cast a vote in this country is being denied that vote.

Full stop.

Democracy (of which we are not) is not on critical status -- whatever that means -- and it is the Democrats who are talking about packing the court with their court expansion. BTW,it is NOT packing the court to appoint judges you disagree with. Pretty basic logic..

So, no; voting is not getting harder. I'll agree that the Senate is pretty worthless and has been for the past 20 years. Particularly when Harry "Pass the Cheddar" Reid was in charge of it.
yes, you are.

You're a fuckin' lunatic! :cuckoo:
Ok and you just left BYE!

Full stop.

yes, you are.
Time for you to move on also. wasted bandwidth. Its been a slice.

Stick to the thread , don't try to hijack my thread and it will get you nowhere with your name calling only responses. Just for interest , why would I care what people I hate and that are my countries biggest threat and enemy think of me.

Sen. Manchin got elected to the Senate in a solidly Red State of West Virginia, demonstrating to other Democrats how they can reach out across the aisle and be reasonable.

Any D that wants to get elected only needs to be more bipartisan, and they already have all the voters rights they need.

Forum List

Back