Time to Bomb Rocket Man

Maybe you are just too hard-line to see that politics are a compilation of compromises. But you are advocating war on every country, anyway, so there is no difference at all. Trump demands NK to denuke within 2 years without holding out the prospect of anything concrete. Obama fooled them before. Be serious or watch the both Koreas clearing up without Washington.
You don’t compromise with madmen.
You call him madman, others call him commander of one of the largest and most powerful armies. He is there and and we have to deal with him. North Korea never threatened my country, by the way. I don´t see the issue here. If we help the country to overcome the food shortages, they only have 14 % farmland, the problems will disappear.
His army is not powerful. It’s built on parades and numbers. Troops can’t think for themselves and have 1960’s technology. Army doesn’t even have night vision for mass of troops. Pyongyang in a week.
The troops are trained to act totally independent. It is impossible to cut off their supplies. If you surround them, they won´t lack anything. They are also the architects of the tunnels in Vietnam. Their own tunnel systems are way more developed. Expect ambushes everywhere, unexpected troop movements, troops suddenly disappearing and appearing. Their old Migs will force enemy pilots into dogfights, while the range of targets on the ground is limited because of the underground systems. And of course, your soldiers have zero motivation.

And maybe, you don´t know that the US had to mobilize 30 % of the entire military to defeat Iraq. 40.000 air strikes in Iraq but the mountains and tunnels in Korea would limit their avail.

CNN.com - More U.S. troops, armor head to Iraq - Mar. 28, 2003
Troops are NOT trained to think on their own. Wrong decision and you go to concentration camp. They are poorly trained robots with poor equipment. Fuck Vietnam too. We won that war after Tet 1968...But LBJ turned pussy.
This is not objective but nevertheless provides are good overview over their military capabilities and doctrine.

N Korea Military Tactics In A War With US

How deep is the support for fat boy in North Korea where the people are starving to death? My guess is his support is pretty weak. North Koreans will view us as liberators.

It’s difficult to say for sure what North Koreans think of KJU bc saying anything negative about the regimen could put a citizen in some very bad circumstances. I’ve read articles that say they love him bc they’re brainwashed to and others that say in private he is hated. You’d think they’d all hate him but when North Koreans only know the way of life he and his predecessors have supplied... when you don’t know what you’re missing it can be easier to accept things the way they are, if you get my meaning.

How deep is the support for fat boy in North Korea where the people are starving to death? My guess is his support is pretty weak. North Koreans will view us as liberators.

It’s difficult to say for sure what North Koreans think of KJU bc saying anything negative about the regimen could put a citizen in some very bad circumstances. I’ve read articles that say they love him bc they’re brainwashed to and others that say in private he is hated. You’d think they’d all hate him but when North Koreans only know the way of life he and his predecessors have supplied... when you don’t know what you’re missing it can be easier to accept things the way they are, if you get my meaning.
I subscribe to John Locke theory of natural rights and that all humans long for freedom.

Yes, I catch what you’re pitching. Sounds reasonable, but I look at numbers who defect and feel that it must represent some kind of undercurrent in North Korea.

The shallowly educated and prejudicial right simply don't get it.

Most South Koreans are more worried about how Trump will upset what has been a very delicate balance, and ending caught in the middle of a war with NK and USA. The SK government has scrambled to have a voice in the proceedings because Trump has largely ignored them, and threatening to withdraw troops because "SK is not paying their fair share" of the cost. Thus, SK and NK are talking quietly to one another.

If it were only a war between the Koreas (no US, Japan, China, Russia) many South Koreans would acceptit because they think it would all be over in less than a week, and then there would be no more problems. They also understand that hundreds of thousands of innocents would be killed or injured, and the economic infrastructure of both nations would be damaged severely.

Forum List

Back