Time Of Reason: Trump Likely To Support Ending Federal Ban On Marijuana...

That is all this country needs, more potheads. That will really make America great again.

Maybe? Brilliant folks like Steve Jobs often partook in the Ganja.
That's why he was thrown out of his own company. When he began addiction recovery he was able to return.
He was thrown out of his own company....But not for what you claim.

The Jobs-Sculley relationship was further strained by complaints from workers on the Mac team about their demanding boss, according to William Simon, co-author of "iCon: Steve Jobs, the Greatest Second Act in the History of Business."

Jobs "demanded so much from the people who worked for him. That was part of his greatness," Simon said. "But he drove people too hard. … being gentle and polite was not part of his demeanor."

A power struggle erupted between Sculley and Jobs. In the spring of 1985 Apple's board sided with the CEO, removing Jobs from his command of the Macintosh group.

When Steve Jobs Got Fired

Exactly, Marijuana had nothing to do with Jobs being booted from his own company. The poster was desperately grasping at straws with that one.
You're a dope addict yourself. Of course this is something you need to believe.

So far only the Philippines and Singapore have workable drug programs. And, no recidivism.

Yet strangely, you haven't relocated there yet. I wonder why? Maybe because they're dismal Police State shitholes? Just a thought anyway.

A states rights issue supported by the radical left? Anybody aware that it's "still" (pardon the pun) against federal law to possess equipment that can be used to distill alcohol even for personal use? You can't even grow and harvest and sell freaking tobacco according to federal law.without a dozen permits. Right now nine states are in violation of federal law regarding the growing and harvesting and distribution of a prohibited drug. Senator Gardner's bill would protect those states from federal prosecution and allow states to regulate their own laws pertaining to marijuana use. Maybe it's a good idea and maybe it's a very bad idea. We will have to see.

That's why he was thrown out of his own company. When he began addiction recovery he was able to return.

Nah, he frequently partook in the Ganja his whole life. And he's only one of the most brilliant inventors in all of history.
You need to believe that.

No seriously, it's true. He enjoyed the Ganja his whole life. You should try it. It isn't the 'Evil Boogeyman' many have tried to make it out to be. It's far better than consuming alcohol.
Is it your opinion that his genius came from weed and all weed eaters are equally possessed of genius.

If someone tried to make me into an addict, I would cheerfully blow their head off and get away with it too.

Drug addicts cannot be rehabilitated their only recourse is the grave.

Whoa, you really should give Marijuana a shot. It isn't addictive, that's proven fact. And it could help with your irrational fear & anger problem. Btw, do you drink?
Try this.

10 Signs of Marijuana Addiction | The Canyon

I have no vices. I do not drink, smoke or use drugs. Drug users cannot be helped. Especially marijuana users. They are so convinced that their drug is harmless they cannot be helped. They, like you, will drag anyone they can into their addiction with them. They need to be executed. Sad to say, but it's like spreading a deadly disease. The danger of contagion is too great to let them live. Unless we had a viable form of isolation.

A states rights issue supported by the radical left? Anybody aware that it's still (pardon the pun) against the law to possess equipment that can be used to distill alcohol even for personal use? You can't even grow and harvest and sell freaking tobacco according to federal law. Right now nine states are in violation of federal law regarding the growing and harvesting and distribution of a prohibited drug. Senator Gardner's bill would protect those states from federal prosecution and allow states to regulate their own laws pertaining to marijuana use. Maybe it's a good idea and maybe it's a very bad idea. We will have to see.

Much of the laws on Marijuana, Hemp, and Tobacco were lobbyist-funded business decisions. Folks should research how most of the laws came about. Here's a hint, Big Business was heavily involved.

Nah, he frequently partook in the Ganja his whole life. And he's only one of the most brilliant inventors in all of history.

No seriously, it's true. He enjoyed the Ganja his whole life. You should try it. It isn't the 'Evil Boogeyman' many have tried to make it out to be. It's far better than consuming alcohol.
Is it your opinion that his genius came from weed and all weed eaters are equally possessed of genius.

If someone tried to make me into an addict, I would cheerfully blow their head off and get away with it too.

Whoa, you really should give Marijuana a shot. It isn't addictive, that's proven fact. And it could help with your irrational fear & anger problem. Btw, do you drink?
Try this.

I have no vices. I do not drink, smoke or use drugs. Drug users cannot be helped. Especially marijuana users. They are so convinced that their drug is harmless they cannot be helped. They, like you, will drag anyone they can into their addiction with them. They need to be executed. Sad to say, but it's like spreading a deadly disease. The danger of contagion is too great to let them live. Unless we had a viable form of isolation.

Again, it's been scientifically proven that Marijuana is not addictive. Now alcohol on the other hand?...

Maybe? Brilliant folks like Steve Jobs often partook in the Ganja.

The Jobs-Sculley relationship was further strained by complaints from workers on the Mac team about their demanding boss, according to William Simon, co-author of "iCon: Steve Jobs, the Greatest Second Act in the History of Business."

Jobs "demanded so much from the people who worked for him. That was part of his greatness," Simon said. "But he drove people too hard. … being gentle and polite was not part of his demeanor."

A power struggle erupted between Sculley and Jobs. In the spring of 1985 Apple's board sided with the CEO, removing Jobs from his command of the Macintosh group.

Exactly, Marijuana had nothing to do with Jobs being booted from his own company. The poster was desperately grasping at straws with that one.

So far only the Philippines and Singapore have workable drug programs. And, no recidivism.

Yet strangely, you haven't relocated there yet. I wonder why? Maybe because they're dismal Police State shitholes? Just a thought anyway.

I am a citizen here. We just need to make necessary changes.

Far from being a police state, Singapore has one of, if not the smallest prison populations in the world.

Try this.

Again, it's been scientifically proven that Marijuana is not addictive. Now alcohol on the other hand?...
Not everyone who has a drink is an alcoholic. Everyone that uses marijuana is an addict. There is no reason to use except to get high.

Try this.

Not everyone who has a drink is an alcoholic. Everyone that uses marijuana is an addict. There is no reason to use except to get high.
More fundamental logical flaws...^^

Nice job President Trump. It's time. Let's stop throwing Citizens in cages for using Marijuana. It shouldn't have ever been criminalized. Legalize it, and then release all Citizens who are in prison for non-violent Marijuana offenses.

Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana

President Trump said he likely will support a congressional effort to end the federal ban on marijuana, a major step that would reshape the pot industry and end the threat of a Justice Department crackdown.

Trump’s remarks put him sharply at odds with Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions on the issue. The bill in question, pushed by a bipartisan coalition, would allow states to go forward with legalization unencumbered by threats of federal prosecution.

Trump made his comments to a gaggle of reporters Friday morning just before he boarded a helicopter on his way to the G-7 summit in Canada. His remarks came the day after the bipartisan group of lawmakers proposed their measure.

“I support Sen. Gardner,” Trump said when asked about the bill. “I know exactly what he’s doing. We’re looking at it. But I probably will end up supporting that, yes.”...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I fully expect the pot smokers in the hate-Trump, never-Trump movements to find a way to criticize Trump for this stance.
:lol:

I have not read all the responses to this thread, but am I right?

A states rights issue supported by the radical left? Anybody aware that it's still (pardon the pun) against the law to possess equipment that can be used to distill alcohol even for personal use? You can't even grow and harvest and sell freaking tobacco according to federal law. Right now nine states are in violation of federal law regarding the growing and harvesting and distribution of a prohibited drug. Senator Gardner's bill would protect those states from federal prosecution and allow states to regulate their own laws pertaining to marijuana use. Maybe it's a good idea and maybe it's a very bad idea. We will have to see.

Much of the laws on Marijuana, Hemp, and Tobacco were lobbyist-funded business decisions. Folks should research how most of the laws came about. Here's a hint, Big Business was heavily involved.
It's easy to blame big business but it just ain't true. Mostly democrat regimes created the problems we have today

Try this.

^^definitley high on something worse than pot

You’re an idiot. Marijuana helps with arthritis pain, helps patients going through cemotherapy regain an appetite, and so on and so on.

Educate yourself before you look even more out of your mind than usual.

I am a citizen here. We just need to make necessary changes.

Far from being a police state, Singapore has one of, if not the smallest prison populations in the world.

Well, you're free to relocate there anytime you choose. Bon voyage.

Try this.

You need to do some research on the subject. Marijuana is non-addictive.

Try this.

You need to do some research on the subject. Marijuana is non-addictive.
This is research.

Is marijuana addictive?

What you have is pro pot propaganda.

You’re an idiot. Marijuana helps with arthritis pain, helps patients going through cemotherapy regain an appetite, and so on and so on.

Educate yourself before you look even more out of your mind than usual.
Just get high. Nothing matters after that.

Nice job President Trump. It's time. Let's stop throwing Citizens in cages for using Marijuana. It shouldn't have ever been criminalized. Legalize it, and then release all Citizens who are in prison for non-violent Marijuana offenses.

President Trump said he likely will support a congressional effort to end the federal ban on marijuana, a major step that would reshape the pot industry and end the threat of a Justice Department crackdown.

Trump’s remarks put him sharply at odds with Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions on the issue. The bill in question, pushed by a bipartisan coalition, would allow states to go forward with legalization unencumbered by threats of federal prosecution.

Trump made his comments to a gaggle of reporters Friday morning just before he boarded a helicopter on his way to the G-7 summit in Canada. His remarks came the day after the bipartisan group of lawmakers proposed their measure.

“I support Sen. Gardner,” Trump said when asked about the bill. “I know exactly what he’s doing. We’re looking at it. But I probably will end up supporting that, yes.”...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I fully expect the pot smokers in the hate-Trump, never-Trump movements to find a way to criticize Trump for this stance.
:lol:

I have not read all the responses to this thread, but am I right?

Oh yeah, many are told they have to hate him. And many will do what they're told. But i think many will think for themselves and give him bog props.

Forum List

Back