Are Political Fact Checkers Reliable?

Fact checkers always gave NO room for what Trump SAID and what he MEANT....yet they do it for Biden all the time.

When WAPO got rid of their POTUS fact checker after Biden was inaugurated, it PROVED it was all bullshit.

"FACT CHECKERS" are political hacks like the rest of the PHARMA MEDIA.

Fact Checkers.jpg

When a FACT CHECKER tells you what Biden MEANT over what he SAID, its not a fact checker.

The corporate sponsored media uses FACT CHECKING to lie like they do all the time.

"JOE ROGAN TOOK HORSE DEWORMER."

Ivermectin has been prescribed for humans BILLIONS of times...and it is also used in DOG HEARTWORM MEDICATION.

HEARTGARD has IVERMECTIN...Why didnt the media say ROGAN TOOK DOG DEWORMER?

1003.jpg

Lying sacks of shit.

See right there....you made up that 99% number.

99% based on what?

That's just bullshit.
That is my own estimate...yes. Your estimate may be lower. So?

Of course the problem you guys have is that the blob lied his ass off about everything from Mexico paying for the wall to Covid disappearing like a miracle.... So you have a much bigger problem with fact checkers who point out the litany of lies. I can see why.... Your cult leader is garbage; you shouldn't act like him.

Of course the problem you guys have is that the blob lied his ass off about everything from Mexico paying for the wall to Covid disappearing like a miracle.... So you have a much bigger problem with fact checkers who point out the litany of lies. I can see why.... Your cult leader is garbage; you shouldn't act like him.

Your own estimate based on your experience?

How do you know that 99% are accurate?

You fact checked the fact checkers?

Give us some examples.

Yet, for 50 years, Biden has been lying his ass off, and in the past year, setting records on lies. You remain absolutely silent about it.

If there is a cult here, it is the left and their generational blinders and excuse-making.

Political fact checkers are notoriously BIASED

One of the most quoted is Politifact.org. Having lived in Tampa area I'm familiar with Politifact.org as it is OWNED
by a non-profit group ... Poynter Institute which also owns what is locally known as "Pravada West", i.e. Tampa Bay Times which was formally known before they acquired the "for profit" Tampa Tribune as St. Petersburg Times.
Poytner using it's NON-TAXED profits bought the Tampa Tribune as the Tribune just couldn't compete with the cheaper Poynter advertising rates.
So since Poynter is non-profit and also known as Pravada West it is definitely anti-American, anti-conservative.
Check out this web site that has for several years documented how wrong Politifact.org has been in promoting Democrats and discrediting conservatives.

Forum List

Back