Time Democrats Learned These Lessons

Yet it was tooooo hard for you to explain why you think it is "rubbish" but that means you have to think it through.
yes, you are right its too hard. i dont want to get bothered at all. since im ordinary person like rest.

so what you can get from me ? nothing! you should look after your politicians and big big brains. im neither from these.

What is so disturbing is the incredible inability for leftist democrats to understand WHY mass killings going on, they seem to treat guns as a living object that needs to be controlled through gun control measures when the real problem which they ignore all the time are demographic pattern of the shooters themselves the ones who actually shoot the victims.

yes, you are right its too hard. i dont want to get bothered at all. since im ordinary person like rest.

so what you can get from me ? nothing! you should look after your politicians and big big brains. im neither from these.

Here is some free advice, when you post disagreeing statements you are expected to back it up with evidence to support your statement.

So far you just scream it is wrong and that is it bad form.

What is so disturbing is the incredible inability for leftist democrats to understand WHY mass killings going on, they seem to treat guns as a living object that needs to be controlled through gun control measures when the real problem which they ignore all the time are demographic pattern of the shooters themselves the ones who actually shoot the victims.

what an utopia it is!

Here is some free advice, when you post disagreeing statements you are expected to back it up with evidence to support your statement.

So far you just scream it is wrong and that is it bad form.
i did not screamed, i peacefully said that its rubbish. but now how you take it is your problem. none is my problem.

and you are right. i should not even come here to see such mass shooting rubbish. since these things are regular things for americans. nothing big or special about it.

i did not screamed, i peacefully said that its rubbish. but now how you take it is your problem. none is my problem.

and you are right. i should not even come here to see such mass shooting rubbish. since these things are regular things for americans. nothing big or special about it.
You watch too much TV

Great post and I would add, trash the relative morality pushed by Democrats and get back to teaching objective, Judeo-Christian morals and values instead of polluting young minds with gender confusion, racism, etc.

Couldn't agree more.....and toward that end, we home school.

Being the eternal pessimist, and viewing what has taken place, I fear that there is no way back.

America, and therefore Western Civilization, is simply circling the drain.

I have not read it but entirely believe it.

And there is this:

1. Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen
    1. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
    2. http://www.kansas.com/news/article1103132.html
    3. http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html ( .00086%)

1653827655411.png

Remind me......which party and philosophy has been in control this last decade or so??????

Forum List

Back