Tim McGraw and other stories that grabbed my attention for a minute

R

rdean

Tim McGraw bitch slapped a women who grabbed stuff covered by incredibly tight jeans. Remember when right wingers suggested women who wear such clothing were "asking for it"? Was Tim "asking for it"? What if every woman bitch slapped a guy who "touched her stuff"? Is that acceptable? Do guys now see that as OK if you dress like a male stripper?
Tim-Jeans.jpg

Federal appeals court says Oklahoma must allow gay couples to marry
- Christian Science Monitor. Really? Oklahoma?

Jason Biggs backlash for saying, ""Anyone wanna buy my Malaysian Airlines frequent flier miles?" Fans say it's too soon. I think it's not too soon. There will never be a "right time". Because it isn't funny. Anyone think that's funny?

Putin's Approval Rating Reaches Record High in Russia (supposedly for a fake war) - we also know Putin hates gays, minorities and is white. Does that remind anyone of a certain political party in this country? Just sayin'.

America's National Symbol, the "Bald Eagle" is making a strong comeback. A win for conservationists. Is that a loss for conservatives?
american-bald-eagles-800x800.jpg

Scientists are trying to figure out why the world is getting warmer but Antarctic's amount of ice is increasing. They'll figure it out. Our scientists are amazing.

NASA searches for extraterrestrial life but religious believers struggle to make sense of it if they do.

Ryan Shucard, press secretary for Republican Rep. Thomas Marino of Pennsylvania, was charged with a felony count of carrying a pistol without a license when he entered a Capital Hill Office Building. I'm sure he needed it for protection from an over reaching government.

Unemployment rates fell in 22 US states in June

So much going on I just can't get my head around it all. Any stories caught your attention?

Obama Derangement Syndrome has spread among those who believe vaccines cause autism.

Tim McGraw bitch slapped a women who grabbed stuff covered by incredibly tight jeans. Remember when right wingers suggested women who wear such clothing were "asking for it"? Was Tim "asking for it"? What if every woman bitch slapped a guy who "touched her stuff"? Is that acceptable? Do guys now see that as OK if you dress like a male stripper?
Typical Democrat behavior.

To me, if that woman did not know how to keep her hands to herself when Tim McGraw was in her presence, then she got exactly what it is that she deserved. When are people going to learn to keep their hands to themselves especially if they themselves do not want to be touched or grabbed in such a way? If they want respect and appreciation from their favorite singer bad enough, they will have much better results by showing some first instead of thinking that they can literally do whatever it is that they want to with their favorites singer just because they have a hand in keeping their favorite singer going financially.

God bless you and Tim always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If this type of behavior doesn't stop, those who are guilty of it are not only going to ruin concerts for themselves, but they are going to ruin them for the rest of us too because the singers will not feel comfortable or safe being so close to us anymore!

well they did say it grabbed their attention for a, minuet

we should all be afraid of what Five minuets can bring

Son....you really need to put the bong down....and seek the help of a mental health professional. .. :cool:

Son....you really need to put the bong down....and seek the help of a mental health professional. .. :cool:

to late....

to late....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fans are never allowed to touch performers. Try putting hands on a stripper who is on stage. Three burly bouncers would deposit the offender in an alley

Forum List

Back