Tim encapsulates the left PERFECTLY.

Watch
Enjoy
Discuss

Or if you're a lefty.....howl at the moon.

I slogged through about 5 minutes of some anonymous internet dude's "rant" before I slapped myself upside the head and woke up from the vague feeling I'd seen these "assertions" from other right wing pundits. So basically, this guy is a baby bird. Here come's dinner regurgitated from mom's belly. Anything original?

• Banned

Watch
Enjoy
Discuss

I slogged through about 5 minutes of some anonymous internet dude's "rant" before I slapped myself upside the head and woke up from the vague feeling I'd seen these "assertions" from other right wing pundits. So basically, this guy is a baby bird. Here come's dinner regurgitated from mom's belly. Anything original?

He was one of the co founders of Vice News and a former ABC news employee.

A bit of a resume beyond a random youtuber.

I suspect the first 5 minutes made your head explode, hence your rant.

And yet he won't vote for Trump because... "mixed race" or some BS.

Watch
Enjoy
Discuss

He was one of the co founders of Vice News and a former ABC news employee.

A bit of a resume beyond a random youtuber.

I suspect the first 5 minutes made your head explode, hence your rant.

He's used to the news telling him what to think like his favorite CNN. When facts are reported heads explode.

And yet he won't vote for Trump because... "mixed race" or some BS.
He isn't a rightie lol.

He's a Mac essentially.

As Stewie Griffin would say..."what???". I won't vote for Trump because he's an idiot, a liar, a grifter, a shameless New York City liberal but, "I'll pander to conservatives because I'm an opportunist fraud." ...and they'll swallow it. :)

So...you are pushing this dude's creds as having worked for Vice News and ABC? Key word here being "former". Wonder why?

Forum List

Back