BREAKING: Democrats vote against motion calling unborn babies members ‘of the species homo sapiens’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Mods, have no idea where to put this article but since it was DEMONRATS that voted against it. Felt it should be in politics

Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives voted Friday against adopting language that would have merely added preborn children to existing safety regulations on drinking water.

HR 535, the PFAS Action Act of 2019, would amend the federal Safe Drinking Water Act by adding “unborn child” to its list of subpopulations that would be particularly vulnerable to contaminants in drinking water. It defines “unborn child” as a “member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development who is carried in the womb,” which has already been used in federal law in the Unborn Victims of Violence Act.

(Excerpt) Read more at lifesitenews.com ...

------------

If you are a DemonRAT YOU can choose your gender I guess you can now choose your specie.... Do these people get more WAY OUT THERE, with each new resolution they pass or reject....Do we now have a separate category for non-homo sapiens babies?.... What are they...do they have a mother, or father for that matter?....I really have an imagination but this is beyond anything any SANE PERSON could think up!

In my opinion Democrats are not members of the species homo sapiens

They're not members of my species. As far as I'm concerned, they're what Gunny calls "nothing but an unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian shit..."

Mods, have no idea where to put this article but since it was DEMONRATS that voted against it. Felt it should be in politics

Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives voted Friday against adopting language that would have merely added preborn children to existing safety regulations on drinking water.

HR 535, the PFAS Action Act of 2019, would amend the federal Safe Drinking Water Act by adding “unborn child” to its list of subpopulations that would be particularly vulnerable to contaminants in drinking water. It defines “unborn child” as a “member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development who is carried in the womb,” which has already been used in federal law in the Unborn Victims of Violence Act.

------------

If you are a DemonRAT YOU can choose your gender I guess you can now choose your specie.... Do these people get more WAY OUT THERE, with each new resolution they pass or reject....Do we now have a separate category for non-homo sapiens babies?.... What are they...do they have a mother, or father for that matter?....I really have an imagination but this is beyond anything any SANE PERSON could think up!

The bill did pass...

EWG Applauds Historic Bipartisan PFAS Vote

EWG today applauded the House for voting to pass H.R. 535, the PFAS Action Act.

The vote passed the House by a 247 to 159 margin, with 24 Republicans voting for the bill.

------------

The bill did pass...

The vote passed the House by a 247 to 159 margin, with 24 Republicans voting for the bill.

The bill is nothing but an exercise in political masturbation. It'll never pass the Senate.

------------

They have better things to do

You don’t determine scientific theory by political vote

------------

The people are insane, favor post-birth abortions over child births.

------------

3jfft6.jpg

Bm8knfUCUAAmfrn.jpg

------------

The bill did pass...

The bill is nothing but an exercise in political masturbation. It'll never pass the Senate.

I am so confused, in the OP the Dems are the devil for not passing it, and once it is passed the bill suddenly become meaningless....

I wish you people could make up your minds about these things.

They don't want to be outed as cannibals...

Why Pelosi looks like she is less than 200 years old.

------------

The bill did pass...

I am so confused, in the OP the Dems are the devil for not passing it, and once it is passed the bill suddenly become meaningless....

I wish you people could make up your minds about these things.
It is unfortunate you have no morals, ethics, or principles along with those 24 hideous make believe swamp Republicans that voted for this....defies logic and what makes us better than other SPECIES....unfortunately we have so many other scum like you around to fuck up this world!

Why do you have to designate "unborn child"? If a woman is pregnant she would be covered.

Why do you have to designate "unborn child"? If a woman is pregnant she would be covered.

Because Biology.

That's why.

It is entirely possible and foreseeable that contaminated water could harm or kill a "child in the womb" without causing harm to the child's biological mother.

A caring mother would (seemingly) WANT that stipulation noted.

Forum List

Back