Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

so you'd think the terrorists would be smart enough to stop.....
Hamas stopped. The blockade was not lifted, so the attacks resumed.

or at least stop putting their strategic targets over civilians....
:lol:

I realize that you may be predisposed to side with Israel, but do you really have to swallow all of their nonsense hook, line, and sinker? UN schools are "strategic targets"? Mosques are "strategic targets"? The Israeli definition of "strategic target" must include any area in which a person with a weapon may or may not have been spotted. After being designated as such, Israel will bomb the area into the ground regardless of any civilian presence. After all, If you think you saw Hamas within 100 feet of a civilian, the death becomes Hamas's fault, right?

oh wait... right.. that's the point. run up the numbers so the terrorist supporters will say stupid things like you just did. :thup:
I accept that you're unable to think of a substantive justification for the massacre that your favorite rogue state perpetrated. Well, it's been nice talking to you.

What about all those Cease Fires that Hamas has kept on Lifting? :eusa_eh:

I mean.. seriously.. If you agree on a Ceasefire then stick to it, don't be pansy's and start attacking again.

But then again.. they're terrorists.. so no surprise there..

What about all those Muslims who live in Israel? They are Citizens and have the same rights as any Jewish person would.. You don't see them Bombing people in Israel.

Canada couldn't build settlements here, We're a Sovereign Nation..

Read a little history..

There was no Arab state or nation called "Palestine" In the middle east in 1948.. or ever..

Hence, there was no "Palestine" nation that the Jews could steal.. or Occupy.

Oh really? Did you go to a xtian school or something? As far as I know, 1923 predates 1949...

The British established the "Palestinian Homeland" in 1923. That predates 1949... Regardless, Israel is STEALING land that does not belong to them. Never did and never will.

It's a characteristically silly attempt to justify Zionist atrocities. Apparently, it never occurs to some people that writing off enormous civilian death tolls becomes incredibly easy when the blame can be placed on non-existent enemy tactics. Then again, perhaps that does occur to you. I have no doubt that many Zionists would like to see all Palestinians exterminated.

most Palestinian Terrorists use Public places for refuge from IDF Attacks.. Are they that coward that they have to hide in schools and in Hospitals?
Might that have something to do with the fact that the Gaza strip is one of the world's most densely populated urban areas? Israel, of course, restricts movement in and out of the strip. It's like herding people into a cage, opening up with an automatic rifle, and blaming the "enemy" when your indiscriminate fire kills bystanders.

You are referring to Israel, right? Then again, when you're backed by a bully like the US, you probably think you can do whatever you want...

I'm out. This topic makes me too incredibly angry and most people in the US are blind to the pro-Israel propaganda pap we're being fed. It's disgusting... Read foreign accounts of what is really going on, if you really want the truth. It's a real eye-opener...

Read a little history..

There was no Arab state or nation called "Palestine" In the middle east in 1948.. or ever..

Oh really? Did you go to a xtian school or something? As far as I know, 1923 predates 1949...

The British established the "Palestinian Homeland" in 1923. That predates 1949... Regardless, Israel is STEALING land that does not belong to them. Never did and never will.

Churchill granted a Palestinian Homeland.. which is now Jordan.

Churchill also promised a Jewish Land. Which is now Israel.

In 1948 the UN divided 20% that was left of the mandate into two parts.
One for the Arabs, one for the Jews.. 60% of the New Jewish land was Desert.

Funded by the UN with Billions of the US and Israel Dollars for economic development the Arabs could have done the same.. Instead their money went to their leaders Swiss Bank accounts and for funding ethnic Hatred and Terrorism.

If the Arabs had been willing to accept an arrangement in which they were given 90% of the Original Palestine mandate there would be no middle eastern conflict.

But they didn't..

The Creation of Israel meant for the first time in 2,000 years Jews had their own state to protect them.

But 1/6 of 1% of the Middle East was too much for the Arabs..

You are referring to Israel, right? Then again, when you're backed by a bully like the US, you probably think you can do whatever you want...

I'm out. This topic makes me too incredibly angry and most people in the US are blind to the pro-Israel propaganda pap we're being fed. It's disgusting... Read foreign accounts of what is really going on, if you really want the truth. It's a real eye-opener...

Wait.. are you saying Hamas aren't the Terrorists here?

Good.. Go away then, we don't need more Anti Semites around here.

What about all those Cease Fires that Hamas has kept on Lifting? :eusa_eh:

I mean.. seriously.. If you agree on a Ceasefire then stick to it, don't be pansy's and start attacking again.

I wouldn't oppose Israel and Zionism if the facts were on their side.

Kalam said:
By looking at the Israeli government's own data on rocket and mortar attacks, I found that Hamas essentially brought a halt the attacks in the months leading up to the massacre; their understanding was that the blockade was connected to these attacks and that causing the attacks to abate would result in the blockade being at least partially lifted. To understand the significance of this, you must first look into the economic history of Gaza under Israel's hegemony. The blockade has been absolutely devastating and, like most of Israel's actions, has harmed civilians far more than "militants" by restricting the flow of basic necessities and medical supplies. Anyway, the understanding between Israel and Hamas when they arranged their cease-fire in 2008 was that the blockade would be scaled back and eventually lifted as Hamas scaled back and eventually brought a halt to rocket and mortar attacks. This required policing on the part of Hamas, as a number of other resistance groups continued firing a large number of rockets into Israel even after Hamas stopped doing so. When Hamas successfully reduced the number of missiles fired to two over the span of an entire month, Israel defied the understanding that was reached by failing to make any substantial move toward scaling back the crippling economic blockade. Thus, the attacks predictably resumed and Israel used this pretext to collectively punish the people of Gaza in a month-long bombing and shelling campaign. See page six of this Israeli report to note for yourself how Hamas kept up its end of the bargain:

http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/English/eng_n/pdf/ipc_e007.pdf

Read a little history..

Churchill granted a Palestinian Homeland.. which is now Jordan.

Churchill also promised a Jewish Land. Which is now Israel.

In 1948 the UN divided 20% that was left of the mandate into two parts.
One for the Arabs, one for the Jews.. 60% of the New Jewish land was Desert.

Funded by the UN with Billions of the US and Israel Dollars for economic development the Arabs could have done the same.. Instead their money went to their leaders Swiss Bank accounts and for funding ethnic Hatred and Terrorism.

If the Arabs had been willing to accept an arrangement in which they were given 90% of the Original Palestine mandate there would be no middle eastern conflict.

But they didn't..

The Creation of Israel meant for the first time in 2,000 years Jews had their own state to protect them.

But 1/6 of 1% of the Middle East was too much for the Arabs..

The cession of Islamic lands to foreign non-Muslims is never a legitimate act. If Jewish people want to live in Palestine, let them assimilate rather than imposing their laws and customs on Muslims.

pap? Are the Israeli strapping bombs on their young men and children and sending them to market to kill Palestinians? No? You know who paid Palestinian families 25,000 bucks to strap bombs on their sons. so they could kill Israeli? Saddam did. Now you tell us who the terrorists are.

pap? Are the Israeli strapping bombs on their young men and children and sending them to market to kill Palestinians? No? You know who paid Palestinian families 25,000 bucks to strap bombs on their sons. so they could kill Israeli? Saddam did. Now you tell us who the terrorists are.

Most children in Arab nations are taught to hate the Jews.. it's pretty sad.

Most children in Arab nations are taught to hate the Jews.. it's pretty sad.

and Americans since we carry the Israeli's water.

How much anti American terrorism has happened becuase we support Israel?

BBC News - Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

didn't see this posted, thought it was rather important.

not sure I care I either way (except that we send them billions of dollars we need here), but I am sure it interests many posters.

Can't imagine why what this Mr President kissing Pali ass.:rolleyes:

You know ... those murdering thugs that are governed by an internationally recognized terrorist organization? yeah, them.

The insult to Biden was clearly to shore the right wing in Bibi's governing coalition, but I don't think he counted on Obama taking him to the mat on this (because of our hysterical evangelical Israel lobby here, who can make a lot of noise).

I guess he was wrong. Apparently Clinton called Bibi up and read him the riot act, and they're threatening to withdraw relations unless Bibi does A, B and C. And of course, Israel will cave, they have to.

I guess he was wrong. Apparently Clinton called Bibi up and read him the riot act, and they're threatening to withdraw relations unless Bibi does A, B and C. And of course, Israel will cave, they have to.

i wouldn't bet on it. if the demands published are true, there is no chance any israeli government can pass them. it may be possible to pass one of them, but not all four. it will simply collapse every government, even a Kadima one.

i wouldn't bet on it. if the demands published are true, there is no chance any israeli government can pass them. it may be possible to pass one of them, but not all four. it will simply collapse every government, even a Kadima one.

I'm starting to wonder if that's not the point of this whole exercise.

Forum List

Back