Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

How would YOU like it if Canada decided to build "settlements" in the cultural centers of our country and arable land near water just because they think they're entitled, hmm? Oh yeah, the Europeans already did that to the native population in this country. I guess it's cool with you, then.

I have a better question...

how would YOU like it if mexico were firing missiles over our southern border at YOUR kids?

how would YOU like it if mexico were firing missiles over our southern border at YOUR kids?

If they were defending their homeland from invaders (us), would you blame them? You obviously don't know the history of this conflict...

Ahh yes.. A Carton sure proves how it all is.. Please.. Try again.
Do you prefer statistics?

Israeli deaths from Palestinian rockets, 2001-2009: 28
Palestinian deaths from Israeli offensive in Gaza, 12/27/2008 - 1/18/2009: 762 (civilians)

That's 28 deaths over eight years compared to 762 deaths over three weeks. Oh, and don't bother with the "human shields" routine.

Sources:
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Q&A: Gaza conflict
B'Tselem - 27 Dec. '09: One and a Half Million People Imprisoned

You probably still support the firing of Qassam Rockets into Israel don't you?
I never supported firing rockets at civilian targets. On the other hand, I'll support operations that target the IDF until they no longer exist.

It's disgraceful how the Palestinians treat the "chosen people".

How would YOU like it if Canada decided to build "settlements" in the cultural centers of our country, cutting us off from our arable land and water sources just because they think they're entitled, hmm? Oh yeah, the Europeans already did that to the native population in this country. I guess it's cool with you, then.

Canada couldn't build settlements here, We're a Sovereign Nation..

Read a little history..

There was no Arab state or nation called "Palestine" In the middle east in 1948.. or ever..

Hence, there was no "Palestine" nation that the Jews could steal.. or Occupy.

--

What about all those 850K Jews who were forced to flee Arab States in which they have lived for thousands of years?

We don't hear squat about them.. Because Israel Re-settled them.

Palestinian deaths from Israeli offensive in Gaza, 12/27/2008 - 1/18/2009: 762 (civilians)

That's 28 deaths over eight years compared to 762 deaths over three weeks. Oh, and don't bother with the "human shields" routine.

Sources:

I never supported firing rockets at civilian targets. On the other hand, I'll support operations that target the IDF until they no longer exist.

so you'd think the terrorists would be smart enough to stop.....

or at least stop putting their strategic targets over civilians....

oh wait... right.. that's the point. run up the numbers so the terrorist supporters will say stupid things like you just did. :thup:

Sources:

Why not? most Palestinian Terrorists use Public places for refuge from IDF Attacks.. Are they that coward that they have to hide in schools and in Hospitals?

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

let me know when you whine about themoney we give to the saudi's...

and the pals...

and egypt...

and the money we used to pour into Iraq.

Much of that money is geared toward peace with Israel dope.

most of its geared to protecting our OIL interests, imbecile.

In Egypt? We pay that Israel friendly government that the majority of the citizens disagree with to protect our oil interests? And the Pals protect our oil interests? NUTTER

Last edited:
Zionists lob rockets.. at Palestinians. wtf? damn news tells us it's the palestinians lobbing those katuka rockets.. suicide bombers are Israeli??? yeeeeee fucking haw..

I find it difficult to sympathize with butchers.

israeli-palestinian-sides.jpg

your brains bank is bankrupt..

so you'd think the terrorists would be smart enough to stop.....
Hamas stopped. The blockade was not lifted, so the attacks resumed.

or at least stop putting their strategic targets over civilians....
:lol:

I realize that you may be predisposed to side with Israel, but do you really have to swallow all of their nonsense hook, line, and sinker? UN schools are "strategic targets"? Mosques are "strategic targets"? The Israeli definition of "strategic target" must include any area in which a person with a weapon may or may not have been spotted. After being designated as such, Israel will bomb the area into the ground regardless of any civilian presence. After all, If you think you saw Hamas within 100 feet of a civilian, the death becomes Hamas's fault, right?

oh wait... right.. that's the point. run up the numbers so the terrorist supporters will say stupid things like you just did. :thup:
I accept that you're unable to think of a substantive justification for the massacre that your favorite rogue state perpetrated. Well, it's been nice talking to you.

If they were defending their homeland from invaders (us), would you blame them? You obviously don't know the history of this conflict...

well, actually some Mexicans do think we stole their land. so you are all right with them lobbing rockets into Texas and Caleeeeeefornia?

Forum List

Back