Throwing Burisma Biden to the wolves...Are Dems sure he’ll be able to endure the pressure that’s about to be levied upon him?

I didn't compile a complete list of questions that Biden can't answer....yet...but they might include:
Burisma & Hunter's high paying "job" with Biden's extortion video
Hunter's $1.5b "investment" from China
Bejing Biden's bad deals for the US and wins for China

Joe's policies include:
Free College (who pays)
More Obamacare (who pays)
Higher taxes (ok, we pay)
Green New Deal (energy costs skyrocket)
More unions & higher min wage (fewer jobs)
Open Borders (more gangs & drugs)

I’m almost feel bad for the old fragile geezer.
I hope there are highly trained, fully equipped EMT’s within an arm reach of him at every debate. I just don’t see him being able to weather the storm that’s about to be unleashed upon him.
/----/ Dementia Joe won't last 5 minutes on a standing debate with Trump, and Libtards know it.
old jow rally.jpg

I hope there are highly trained, fully equipped EMT’s within an arm reach of him at every debate. I just don’t see him being able to weather the storm that’s about to be unleashed upon him.

Q. Are Dems sure he’ll be able to endure the pressure that’s about to be levied upon him?

A. Absolutely. Vice President Biden has nothing to hide, unlike Trump, Biden has nothing to hide.

Of course you and other fools will never stop attacking all Democrats Character, since you and other racists, misogynists and xenophobes are scared to death that women, black an brown men and women, gays and lesbian citizens have achieved by law equal rights and equal opportunities, and are now beginning to demand Equal Justice under the laws of the United States.

Of course you know these are tenuous wins which is why you support Donald Trump, and you still cling to the past when White Men ruled and the rest were theirs to exploit.

I'm looking forward to the dementia-ridden old fart physically threatening Trump when his Alzheimer's kicks in, and him getting hauled out in handcuffs by the Secret Service!!!

Don't feel sorry for Joe....he is not the person you see in his basement...he is a bully and has used his positions in government to seek retribution of his enemies and to enrich himself through lucrative do nothing jobs for his family....those outrageous paychecks would all be deposited in the Biden family trust....
Joe is a thug....a liar.....and a selfish bastard....and now we find out he raped a staff member with his dirty finger.....don't feel sorry for old Joe......old Joe has been screwing us over for his entire adult life.....

Biden is about to beat trumps ass like a government mule. Maybe by then trump will be able to lift a half filled glass of water.

/----/ Dementia Joe won't last 5 minutes on a standing debate with Trump, and Libtards know it.
View attachment 352224

Im looking forward to it.

Trump does not handle criticism well and Biden will come prepared to push his buttons.

The Emperor will be up there without any clothes.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 352224

Trump does not handle criticism well and Biden will come prepared to push his buttons.

Yep, Biden may come prepared, but he won't remember any of it.

View attachment 352224

He'll remember more than trump will. Guaranteed.

Biden is about to beat trumps ass like a government mule. Maybe by then trump will be able to lift a half filled glass of water.
Joe the finger is too afraid to even debate Trump....this election is over...Trump won....
I believe Joe has said he can't wait. trump will be the one trying to avoid debates while lying at his hitler rallies to you sheep.

View attachment 352224

I wouldn’t count on that

Biden actually knows how to read
A skill Trump has yet to master

View attachment 352224

What Trump does not remember, he replaces with “alternative facts”. Something Biden will exploit.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 352224

LOL...and you're basing that on what? Some of Bidens outstanding mumblings?

Hmm

Trump filled the front row of at least one debate with women involved with Bill Clinton, women that Hillary had called trailer trash , etc.

Maybe he'll fill the front row with teenage girls with long hair to distract Joe.

View attachment 352224

I wouldn’t count on that

Biden actually knows how to read
A skill Trump has yet to master

It's a debate dumbass, ya don't get to read anything.

Forum List

Back