Three Dutch commandos in urban warfare training shot outside Indianapolis hotel, one has died.

The mayor is a democrat you doofus...

Look up Indiana politics. I posted a link yesterday. Seems to me they are largely non partisan and vote independent.

Killing foreign guests in the US is disgusting.

That violence has other limiting factors besides diversity, does not mean that diversity is not a factor in leading to violence.
Aren't Christians supposed to believe in free will? Blaming violence on diversity is like blaming rapes on short skirts. 😄

Aren't Christians supposed to believe in free will? Blaming violence on diversity is like blaming rapes on short skirts. 😄

Pointing out that diverse societies and environments are more violent, is not absolving any individiual of responsibility for their actions.

Pointing out that diverse societies and environments are more violent, is not absolving any individiual of responsibility for their actions.
Stop being a coward. You're trying to infer some causation between diversity and violence even though you're unable to actually prove any.

Stop being a coward. You're trying to infer some causation between diversity and violence even though you're unable to actually prove any.

I clearly asserted my position that diverse populations have more violence.

That is not an attempt to absolve individuals of responsibility for their actions.

I clearly asserted my position that diverse populations have more violence.
And you were proven wrong. Canada, Switzerland and New Zealand rank as more diverse than the US culturally and Canada is still more diverse ethnically speaking and all have far less gun violence than we do.
That is not an attempt to absolve individuals of responsibility for their actions.
Sure it is. But you're a coward so go ahead and deny it. 😄

And you were proven wrong. Canada, Switzerland and New Zealand rank as more diverse than the US culturally and Canada is still more diverse ethnically speaking and all have far less gun violence than we do.

Sure it is. But you're a coward so go ahead and deny it. 😄

Canada? More diverse than US? lol!!!!

And one can discuss the underlying causes or issues of violence without it being an excuse for the ones doing the violence.

Claiming otherwise is retarded.

Forum List

Back