Three armed men broke into a gun enthusiast's home. The sheriff says he shot them one-by-one...Today's feel-good story?

What a neighborhood!

"The third intruder managed to get up and run away. But a neighbor stopped him in his tracks and held him at gunpoint outside until Pasco County deputies arrived."

Hope they were all head shots.
There is nothing to kill up there
They were felled by shooting the “brain” in their penis

What a neighborhood!

"The third intruder managed to get up and run away. But a neighbor stopped him in his tracks and held him at gunpoint outside until Pasco County deputies arrived."

Wow, now that’s justice. Sheriff is even holding the third perp responsible for the deaths of the other two.

What a neighborhood!

Wow, now that’s justice. Sheriff is even holding the third perp responsible for the deaths of the other two.

Yup.....felony murder.

Felony murder is a legal rule that expands the definition of murder. It applies when someone commits a certain kind of felony and someone else dies in the course of it. It doesn’t matter whether the death was intentional or accidental—the defendant is liable for it. The rule is usually limited to felonies that are inherently or foreseeably dangerous to human life, such as arson, rape, robbery, and burglary.

What a neighborhood!

As long as he didn't shoot them in the back I'm fine with it.
What’s the difference? Three robbers in your house and you’re going to wait for them to turn and face you?

We knew you were an idiot already, but Jesus Christ.

Gun enthusiast's gun jammed?

Sad...
Great point.... :icon_rolleyes:
Like the auto of a car enthusiast never ever experiences a glitch?

It's rare as hell if you have a quality firearm and you keep it clean.
I've gone through thousands of rounds without a problem.
And when they do happen it's usually bad ammo.
And most put only top end ammo in their home defense firearm.

Sad...
Probably an automatic

revolvers and pump shotguns dont have that problem

I mainly shoot semi autos and I might have an issue once every couple thousand rounds.
And as I've said it's mainly due to cheaper ammo used in target practice.
I haven't had more than two or three malfunctions after shooting thousands of rounds through these two...
90177086-2C90-41AF-AA62-C5D16C334E12_1_201_a.jpeg

All of those malfunctions were due to "hard Primers or primers that were set to deep"
Which I had with my 870 pump and my over and under which is about as simple as a firearm can get.

What a neighborhood!

There are no rules in the hood. But there are rules when someone of a different background defends themselves. This is not a domestic situation anymore. This is a war. People in areas more blue will wake up and demand their politicians get the boot of their neck for defending themselves and their families.

What a neighborhood!

They were in his fucking house.

What did you expect him to do? Negotiate?

This is why people must understand that burglary is deadly. Don't fucking do it.

Sad...
Probably an automatic

I mainly shoot semi autos and I might have an issue once every couple thousand rounds.
I haven't had more than two or three malfunctions after shooting thousands of rounds through these two...
View attachment 362895
All of those malfunctions were due to "hard Primers or primers that were set to deep"
Which I had with my 870 pump and my over and under which is about as simple as a firearm can get.
Every American should be similarly armed.

Nice EoTECH Hybrid. 558?

With the pump just eject the round which takes less than a second

but a jam or failure to fire in an auto is more serious

anyway I’m not against the semi auto’s

I just know the revolver is more reliable

Sad...
Probably an automatic

View attachment 362895

Nice EoTECH Hybrid. 558?

Nah....it's the later model.
EoTECK EXPS2 with the G45 5X magnifier.
Got both for around $1200 bucks.

The RMR on the pistol is the Trijicon.

Nah...unless you get one that fails to leave the chamber after firing,which has never happened to me, it's easy to clear. Rack the slide and out it comes,same with a stove pipe.
I've never had one do that though.

I like more than six rounds.
Even my FNX .45 pistol holds 16.

Sad...
Probably an automatic

View attachment 362895

Nice EoTECH Hybrid. 558?

The ones with the batteries running parallel to the barrel had problems with the recoil weakening the springs that hold the batteries in place.
Not sure if they fixed the problem or not.

Forum List

Back