Broke into the wrong home...scene from America, armed mom stops violent criminal with her gun....

I would never rob somebody but if I was going to rob somebody with guns I would kill them first. Homeowners with guns are more likely to die in a burglary, than those without guns.

Brilliant!
Then you definitely should put a sign out in your lawn.......

"Homeowner does not posses or allow guns on this property."

Voila! You're SAFE !

Great story...sad for the woman having to shoot this guy, but he is the one who made this action necessary....

While Rheams had some blunt heavy objects that could have been wielded as weapons, fortunately the homeowner had access to a firearm, which she used to protect herself and her family.

The local D.A. may take a look at the woman’s actions, but Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy Jimmy Travis says that the initial police investigation indicates this was a matter of “”a homeowner exercising Second Amendment rights to protect herself and her children.”

Police haven’t released any details about the attempted carjacking that Rheams allegedly engaged in a few hours before he broke into the woman’s home, including how the would-be victim was able to get away, but whatever the reason it apparently wasn’t enough to persuade Rheams to head home for the night, which would have been the best outcome for everyone involved.

This woman is a hero.

Rather than sadness, it's more likely that shooters get satisfaction out of killing another human being.

As is the case when pro-gunners post the events that end in death. There's satisfaction in making the point over and over again.

I'm registering my displeasure as a Canadian because death is never the desirable outcome in Canada.

I'm not so sure it is desirable in America either, but we have no real representation of the American mindset on this forum.

Are there any pro-lifers other than those whose concern is other than unborn fetuses?
Hey, Anomalism, ^ You'd be safe breaking into Donald H's house. He thinks your feelings are more important than his child's life.

You've posted that photo before with no explanation.

??
It happened in my AO before Christmas.......A guy was breaking into grandma's PU, a neighbor called her, and she called the cops and then went out held him at gunpoint till they got there.

And off to jail he goes.

Grandma2-scaled-e1670335570122.jpg

He is being held without bond for that offence and other felony warrants he was wanted for both in and out of state....No report on what they were.

The neighbor (also armed) snapped the pic.....Fuck around in my AO and find out.

She could use some work on her stance though. ;)

Last edited:
It happened in my AO before Christmas.......A guy was breaking into grandma's PU, a neighbor called her, and she called the cops and then went out held him at gunpoint till they got there.

And off to jail he goes.

Grandma2-scaled-e1670335570122.jpg

He is being held without bond for that offence and other felony warrants he was wanted for both in and out of state....No report on what they were.

The neighbor (also armed) snapped the pic.....Fuck around in my AO and find out.

She could use some work on her stance though. ;)
Thanks for explaining. She could use a diet too!

This lady is great.

The more thieves, looters, and brainless rioters get planted, the better off we'll be.

Good article by Cam Edwards. The mom did well. I hope she knows it.

It is hard to imagine why she would actually to have shoot and kill the robber?
Its possible he was deranged or something, but not likely.
Normally robbers try to flee once discovered, and certainly would have been intimidated by her gun.
So I doubt there was a need to pull the trigger.

I would never rob somebody but if I was going to rob somebody with guns I would kill them first. Homeowners with guns are more likely to die in a burglary, than those without guns.

That makes no sense.
No one is every going to risk getting killed over a robbery.
If they know the home is armed, they are going elsewhere.
The home owners has the defensive advantages.
It would be suicide to attack an armed home.

Great story...sad for the woman having to shoot this guy, but he is the one who made this action necessary....

While Rheams had some blunt heavy objects that could have been wielded as weapons, fortunately the homeowner had access to a firearm, which she used to protect herself and her family.

The local D.A. may take a look at the woman’s actions, but Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy Jimmy Travis says that the initial police investigation indicates this was a matter of “”a homeowner exercising Second Amendment rights to protect herself and her children.”

Police haven’t released any details about the attempted carjacking that Rheams allegedly engaged in a few hours before he broke into the woman’s home, including how the would-be victim was able to get away, but whatever the reason it apparently wasn’t enough to persuade Rheams to head home for the night, which would have been the best outcome for everyone involved.

Those darn squat-to-pee lib social workers are never around when we need one

Fortunately Colt and Smith & Wesson are

Rather than sadness, it's more likely that shooters get satisfaction out of killing another human being.

As is the case when pro-gunners post the events that end in death. There's satisfaction in making the point over and over again.

I'm registering my displeasure as a Canadian because death is never the desirable outcome in Canada.

I'm not so sure it is desirable in America either, but we have no real representation of the American mindset on this forum.

Are there any pro-lifers other than those whose concern is other than unborn fetuses?
what about all those indians that white people killed so yoi could live in canada

It is hard to imagine why she would actually to have shoot and kill the robber?
Its possible he was deranged or something, but not likely.
Normally robbers try to flee once discovered, and certainly would have been intimidated by her gun.
So I doubt there was a need to pull the trigger.
You obviously skipped reading, the guy breaking in was out on parole after armed robbery conviction worth 20 years and had been involved in a car jacking a few hours earlier. He picked the wrong house, his last crime in his criminal history, but the lady and her two you children were kept safe by her actions. Great job, by the lady.

That makes no sense.
No one is every going to risk getting killed over a robbery.
If they know the home is armed, they are going elsewhere.
The home owners has the defensive advantages.
It would be suicide to attack an armed home.

And yet some criminals do attack.....and you dont know what that criminal is actually there for....is it robbery or rape and murder?

The one to blame is the criminal, not the victim...the criminal created the situation....the victim has to survive.

Forum List

Back