Threats of violence in small town Oklahoma.

Theses authoritarian governors have overstepped their powers. They have no authority to stop people from conducting lawful commerce. The people will have to assert themselves because these authoritarians will just keep tightening the rope.
Mayor.

Theses authoritarian governors have overstepped their powers. They have no authority to stop people from conducting lawful commerce. The people will have to assert themselves because these authoritarians will just keep tightening the rope.
Mayor.

Those too. Thanks. Oh and they're from both sides. I don't agree with either.

Over a requirement to where a mask.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

From the mayor of Stillwater OK:
"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

There are only about 200 deaths attributed to COVID in the whole state of Oklahoma, and most of those are in long term care facilities. Seems like it could be an extreme overstepping of authority by the technocrats.

A bad reaction from a Free people is something that really isn't unexpected.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.
Link?
Are you going to put a gun to my head to wear it? Are you going to violently arrest me? Then we are countering your violence
Silly hyperbole.

They were gonna ask you to leave.

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.
Where in the Constitution does it say you cannot be told to wear a mask for public health?

Hint:. It doesn't.

We the people tell government what to do not the other way around. We are governments boss, they are our employees, got it.
Except when it's tRump, right?

What is China’s culpability in this would you say?

A
Meanwhile 3,000 liberals in liberal California defy liberal government overreach and protest beach closures. Liberal California government sends in SWAT in tactical gear.
And all without threatening to shoot a single person.

My opinion?

Why don't you go down there and show them how tough you are, commie?
Get back in the closet Mikey.

And how does a mask "stop people from conducting lawful commerce"? Hm?

If I had a nickel for every question y'all didn't bother to think of before posting...............

My opinion?

Obama's people are uneducated --FACT:
View attachment 330849
View attachment 330850
Yeah.... Nope.

We all know that's not tRue.

Forum List

Back