Threats Against Members Of Congress Up 93% In 2021 Compared To Last Year, Capitol Police Chief Says

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did you ever give that much nuance to Trump’s 20 million “lies”?
Well, no I did not (tho, for the record, it was NOT "20 million lies", as far as I know. However, it WAS somewhere in excess of 25,000 'untruths' (WaPo has has striven to not term them 'lies').

But it is also true that the 'nuance' was difficult to manage as the real volume of mistruths, untruths, exaggerations, (25,000+)....was a tad daunting.

Hellokitty

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Our bitch VP is responsible for the violence at the Capitol
I read the quote above, and am pondering whether to file it under 'misogyny', or 'racism'.

"Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not," she concluded"
Note: the good Colonel A. is quoting Kamala Harris.
And also note: She was referencing legal 'protests' of racial injustice and police brutality.....NOT.......to any violence that erupted in a few of those thousands and thousands of righteous protests.
Just so the record is clear.
Demand, force, fight...words Kamala used regarding BLM "protests".

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This bitch hasn't got the brains
Well, OK, that helps clear up my dilemma.
I will have two files......
  1. I'll put the good Colonel's sentiment under 'racism'
  2. And Concerned American's..... under 'misogyny'
And then you can shove both of them up your ass, because that is apparently where you do your reading.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did you ever give that much nuance to Trump’s 20 million “lies”?
Well, no I did not (tho, for the record, it was NOT "20 million lies", as far as I know. However, it WAS somewhere in excess of 25,000 'untruths' (WaPo has has striven to not term them 'lies').

But it is also true that the 'nuance' was difficult to manage as the real volume of mistruths, untruths, exaggerations, (25,000+)....was a tad daunting.
Is WAPO keeping track of CCP Joe's untruths? I'll wait....

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our bitch VP is responsible for the violence at the Capitol
I read the quote above, and am pondering whether to file it under 'misogyny', or 'racism'.

"Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not," she concluded"
Note: the good Colonel A. is quoting Kamala Harris.
And also note: She was referencing legal 'protests' of racial injustice and police brutality.....NOT.......to any violence that erupted in a few of those thousands and thousands of righteous protests.
Just so the record is clear.
Apparently your stomach window was fogged up for over 100 days last summer during the Burn Loot Murder/Antifa nightly riots in Portland and the 6+ weeks of illegal occupation of a large portion of Seattle in which a police precinct was closed down. You might want to buy some windex or pull your head out of your ass.

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
.......................................................................................................

I can be mildly saddened by the inarticulateness of poster 'Concerned American', not to mention his, ummm, 'word choice'; however, he loses his point and his focus when he goes all into this shrill tantrummy stuff.

So, poster, some free advice (and worth it)......if you do have a relevant or informed point to make, well, make it.

And don't go nutsocrazo with the Detention Center word choice.

Just sayin'.

Best2u. ;)

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
.......................................................................................................

I can be mildly saddened by the inarticulateness of poster 'Concerned American', not to mention his, ummm, 'word choice'; however, he loses his point and his focus when he goes all into this shrill tantrummy stuff.

So, poster, some free advice (and worth it)......if you do have a relevant or informed point to make, well, make it.

And don't go nutsocrazo with the Detention Center word choice.

Just sayin'.

Best2u. ;)
First, you made the first attack calling myself and another poster by perjoratives with no basis. In no way was the first post racial in any way, shape or manner. Secondly, you called me a misogynist and you know absolutely nothing about me. Before you make assumptions you should remember the old saying--it is a relevant today as it was the first time I heard it. And finally my original post was relevant and informed. I am sorry that my choice of discriptors didn't meet your approval. You set yourself up as the language nazi and by doing so, you opened yourself up for editorial comment. Sorry you got triggered--maybe you should take some more happy pills. If not than just fuck off.

OP
Dana7360

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The trump people have a lot to say.

Too bad it's not about the subject of the thread.

It's apparent to me that the trump people approve that our politicians are being threatened.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List