Threats Against Members Of Congress Up 93% In 2021 Compared To Last Year, Capitol Police Chief Says

Rocko

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I understand why people think violence is the answer. It’s because they’re extremists. And their extremism is escalated by politicians and the media.

No politicians are not just trying to do their job. Most of the work they do have nothing to do with their job ie public service

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Violence is the answer.

Look at exactly what our BITCH VP said about BLM
last summer....take a good look liberals. This is your girl....PROMOTING VIOLENCE.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Violence is the answer.

last summer....take a good look liberals. This is your girl....PROMOTING VIOLENCE.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Youtube fucking censored the fucking Vp talking about BLM as AGE RESTRICTED!

HOLY shit that is amazing. Watch this clip.

”They wont stop, nor should they”.....VP Harris talking about BLM riots.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will never understand why people think that violence is the solution to disputes.

People are just trying to do the jobs they were elected to do.

They are doing a miserable job doing it, with the typically massive budget deficits, the stupid foreign policies of past decades, the last three bogus impeachment charges, the over the top corruption and pork barrel budgeting..........

There are no leaders to look up too anymore as they are stupid and corrupt.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kamala is on video saying exactly this to Stephen Colbert when he brought up the ANTIFABLM RIOTS:

"That's right," Harris replied. "But they're not gonna stop. They're not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I'm telling you."

"They're not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they're not gonna stop," she added. "They're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day."

"Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not," she concluded.
Fuck her. She is promoting violence.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I will never understand why people think that violence is the solution to disputes.

Many of America's elected officials are instigating the problem by not passing legislation that is consistent with America's founding fathers vision of constitutionally guaranteed individual Liberties.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Dana7360

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Violence is the answer.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Youtube fucking censored the fucking Vp talking about BLM as AGE RESTRICTED!

HOLY shit that is amazing. Watch this clip.

”They wont stop, nor should they”.....VP Harris talking about BLM riots.

This bitch hasn't got the brains that God gave animal crackers. She just said she is opposed to the legislative structure of our country. She advocates government by riot.

Rocko

Platinum Member
Reaction score

These nuts have been conned into thinking they're brave patriots.

Amazing how much can happen when people are fooled by a buffoon.

They remind me so much of al queda, isis and the taliban.
Yeah call them ISIS. I’m glad your doing your part to deescalate things. Way to go! /s

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Our bitch VP is responsible for the violence at the Capitol
I read the quote above, and am pondering whether to file it under 'misogyny', or 'racism'.

"Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not," she concluded"
Note: the good Colonel A. is quoting Kamala Harris.
And also note: She was referencing legal 'protests' of racial injustice and police brutality.....NOT.......to any violence that erupted in a few of those thousands and thousands of righteous protests.
Just so the record is clear.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Conservatives are angry – most believe the lie that election was ‘stolen,’ and they’re taking their anger out on Congress.
I don't recall seeing who has made the threats--because of this, I believe the MSM is covering up the actions of the left. I mean, what lefty in the government has been harmed by a conservative. I think Rep. Steve Scalise can tell you the answer if the question was reversed.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our bitch VP is responsible for the violence at the Capitol
I read the quote above, and am pondering whether to file it under 'misogyny', or 'racism'.

"Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not," she concluded"
Note: the good Colonel A. is quoting Kamala Harris.
And also note: She was referencing legal 'protests' of racial injustice and police brutality.....NOT.......to any violence that erupted in a few of those thousands and thousands of righteous protests.
Just so the record is clear.
Did you ever give that much nuance to Trump’s 20 million “lies”? She did not clarify “legal” riots. Give me a break.

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score

These nuts have been conned into thinking they're brave patriots.

Amazing how much can happen when people are fooled by a buffoon.
Progressives have been doing this for over 50 years. Non Progs are only 10 years in. Where it goes I do not know. But if they become like Progs, then we will have lots of fireworks.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List