Thread moved

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Just wondering why this thread was moved to badlands. ?
Shoplifting threads clog up the current events forum. This was relevant because it involved one of the moral majority who lecture folk on morals.
What rule was broken ?
Could it be because:

The groomers store of choice.

but these loons have caused so
made it an unclean op?

just a guess.

Shoplifting threads clog up the current events forum. This was relevant because it involved one of the moral majority who lecture folk on morals.
What rule was broken ?
Did they check your CV and find out how often you apparently used your hollow artificial leg to smuggle stolen merchandise ?
Would you care to share any criminal incidents you have been involved in .
That story about you forcing gude dogs for the blind to swallow condoms containing drugs seemed very naughty . Details please .
Is that when the Wrexham police first named you Turdy Tainted ?

Half of the OPs on current events accuse Biden of being a paedo or a gangster. Nothing happens to them.

Well, you can't catch all of the fish in the sea, Tombo.

Thing about topical content that chaps my buttocks is when people say one thing in the thread title and then link to some story that has nothing to do with the title in the OP.

It's a waste of my time.

I recently Daved rather sternly about inaction regarding reporting of poor topical content creation.

Well, actually it was probably more obtusely than sternly.

Last edited:

Obviously, Tommy Tickturd, if I may anticipate any mod replying (you just broke a rule by taking moderator actions public for which you should be banned), it was moved to the basement because you violated the OP Clean Start Policy, calling people GROOMERS (a parallel to pedophilia) just for shopping at Target.

Shame on you.

Which one ?
Some straight talking Welsh Turdy .

It is virtual reality and a chat game . None of it matters a damn
Stop being so self important and precious .
You win some and lose others .
Though you should realise that in your case it will be 99% losses because that is the way Universe sees you .

Forum List

Back