Thousands threaten riots and violence if Obama loses election !!

Wow....Yidnar....How's the White Supremecy thing going? I heard they have a white sale at Walmart....just a head's up in case you need some new sheets.

You know what I'm gonna do if the Used Car Salesman wins? Go to fucking WORK the next day.....you know what I'm gonna do if Obama wins? Go to fucking WORK the next day.

Steelplate, I have a question for you. Can you point out to me the part of Yidnar's post that you find racist?

yidnar said:
No kidding the secrete service has reported thousands of tweets threatening riots and violence if Obama loses the election !!

Where did Steelplate point out that part of THIS Yidnar post was racist?

Wow....Yidnar....How's the White Supremecy thing going? I heard they have a white sale at Walmart....just a head's up in case you need some new sheets.

You know what I'm gonna do if the Used Car Salesman wins? Go to fucking WORK the next day.....you know what I'm gonna do if Obama wins? Go to fucking WORK the next day.

Steelplate, I have a question for you. Can you point out to me the part of Yidnar's post that you find racist?

yidnar said:
No kidding the secrete service has reported thousands of tweets threatening riots and violence if Obama loses the election !!

Yidnar is a racist.... one post does not make a racist... a mindset makes a racist... and yidnar wins on mindset.

yidnar said:

Where did Steelplate point out that part of THIS Yidnar post was racist?

IOW, Steelplate was off-topic from Jump St.

Thanks for pointing that out for me... :thup:

yidnar said:

Yidnar is a racist.... one post does not make a racist... a mindset makes a racist... and yidnar wins on mindset.

I'm familiar with Yidnar.

Steelplate should address the post and when the OP inevitably spews his racist views, THEN call him out.

Accusations before evidence is backwards.

Last time obama was elected people voted for him to prove they weren't racist. Now the price is too high. An empty gesture of proving one isn't a racist by voting for a man SOLELY because he is black is no longer worth the proof.

Steelplate should address the post and when the OP inevitably spews his racist views, THEN call him out.

So....I take it you call posters out all the time if they take into account another posters views shown from their posting history.

If there are riots, which I don't think that little of blacks to think there will be. But if there are it will be because blacks think that something was done against them because of Obama being black. Certainly there are those who will, and did, vote against Obama because he is black. But I don't believe that is restricted to one side of the aisle. Considering that I have heard not one candidate on the right mention race as an issue it is logical to assume that IF there are riots then the blame has to be squarely placed in the hands of those on the left. They have been trying to save Obama's legacy by claiming racism for months. The left is making this about race, they should be held responsible if blacks, for some unknown reason, actually listen to those on the left.

So....I take it you call posters out all the time if they take into account another posters views shown from their posting history.

I call people out on what they POST.

If there are riots, which I don't think that little of blacks to think there will be. But if there are it will be because blacks think that something was done against them because of Obama being black. Certainly there are those who will, and did, vote against Obama because he is black. But I don't believe that is restricted to one side of the aisle. Considering that I have heard not one candidate on the right mention race as an issue it is logical to assume that IF there are riots then the blame has to be squarely placed in the hands of those on the left. They have been trying to save Obama's legacy by claiming racism for months. The left is making this about race, they should be held responsible if blacks, for some unknown reason, actually listen to those on the left.

You just fell into the trap.

Equating riots to race.

OWS and SEIU aren't race-based, and it is THEIR mindset that will be most disturbed by an Obama loss.

The evidence is all over the board. Therefore, it's not 'accusations before evidence'. Threads are not silos.... we all have a reputation based on our posting history. It is what it is. Yidnar is a racist. I wouldn't address is 'points' either... he does not deserve to be addressed with intelligence... he wouldn't understand intelligence... because he's a moronic racist little shit.

The evidence is all over the board. Therefore, it's not 'accusations before evidence'. Threads are not silos.... we all have a reputation based on our posting history. It is what it is. Yidnar is a racist. I wouldn't address is 'points' either... he does not deserve to be addressed with intelligence... he wouldn't understand intelligence... because he's a moronic racist little shit.

And this accomplishes what exactly?

This is Modus operandi for progressives when they lose......All this means is that the DNC will be spending money on thugs for hire and shepherding retarded Occurapists for a couple of week......Police need to watch out for their cars though cause these retards think they are toilets.

Equating riots to race.

OWS and SEIU aren't race-based, and it is THEIR mindset that will be most disturbed by an Obama loss.

You are correct I did overlook the OWS and SEIU. But the OWS, didn't that dry up and blow away? I have not heard a word about them lately. I am not sure why they would have enough allegiance with Obama to riot over him not winning an election. The SEIU? I seriously doubt they would riot on their own it would be very unproductive for them if they did and unions are little more then corporations so they won't hurt their bottom line.

Equating riots to race.

You are correct I did overlook the OWS and SEIU. But the OWS, didn't that dry up and blow away? I have not heard a word about them lately. I am not sure why they would have enough allegiance with Obama to riot over him not winning an election. The SEIU? I seriously doubt they would riot on their own it would be very unproductive for them if they did and unions are little more then corporations so they won't hurt their bottom line.
Dry up and blow away???? You think there is a shortage of ignorant spoiled college kids?

Equating riots to race.

Dry up and blow away???? You think there is a shortage of ignorant spoiled college kids?

I just thought they had ran out of Daddy's money and went home to blog.

I just thought they had ran out of Daddy's money and went home to blog.

Yes but they will be getting funding from the DNC and SEIU after the election to get high and rape and steal.

Forum List

Back