Thousands of empty chairs placed outside White House to represent US coronavirus deaths

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Demonstrators set up 20,000 empty chairs as part of an art installation on the lawn across from the White House on Sunday, representing about 10% of the more than 200,000 Americans who have died after contracting the coronavirus.

COVID Survivors for Change, a group of survivors and the families of those who died from the novel virus, said they organized the sea of chairs and a remembrance ceremony to mourn their loss before news broke that President Trump himself tested positive with COVID-19 and was briefly hospitalized.

“I want the president and all with COVID to be well, but I also have to place responsibility upon the president and other leaders who have not taken this seriously,” said Pastor William H. Lamar IV, an opening speaker at the event, according to WJLA. “There is blood on the hands of those who refuse to do what is necessary to protect human beings.”

Do you think the people who set these chairs up know that over half of those 20,000 empty chairs represents the number of elderly Americans Gov Cuomo murdered, not even those killed in 3 other states by Democrat governors who adopted / carried out the same Policy Cuomo did in NY? Talk about having 'blood on your hands...'

"Demonstrators set up 20,000 empty chairs as part of an art installation on the lawn across from the White House on Sunday, representing about 10% of the more than 200,000 Americans who have died after contracting the coronavirus.

COVID Survivors for Change, a group of survivors and the families of those who died from the novel virus, said they organized the sea of chairs and a remembrance ceremony to mourn their loss before news broke that President Trump himself tested positive with COVID-19 and was briefly hospitalized.

“I want the president and all with COVID to be well, but I also have to place responsibility upon the president and other leaders who have not taken this seriously,” said Pastor William H. Lamar IV, an opening speaker at the event, according to WJLA. “There is blood on the hands of those who refuse to do what is necessary to protect human beings.”

Do you think the people who set these chairs up know that over half of those 20,000 empty chairs represents the number of elderly Americans Gov Cuomo murdered, not even those killed in 3 other states by Democrat governors who adopted / carried out the same Policy Cuomo did in NY? Talk about having 'blood on your hands...'

Where do people without jobs get 20,000 chairs?

Billions in funding from the obvious sources: radical leftist billionaires, movie "starts", leftist bankers and on and on.

idiots in the USA are USING a virus to create a LIBEL------not the first time idiots have done so.
The Bubonic plague incited pogroms in Europe.

idiots in the USA are USING a virus to create a LIBEL------not the first time idiots have done so.
Is it that what I posted is FACT that bothers you or that the FACT was posted?

If Joe Biden and Kamala Harris get in that will probably happen again, but across America. The Lincoln Project aka RINOs aka Closet Marxists have already OPENLY said that ALL Trump supporters will have to be hunted down post any Biden/Harris getting in.

Is it that what I posted is FACT that bothers you or that the FACT was posted?

are you addressing me? I am delighted that
you posted up information on the actions of disgusting scum.
The placing of "the chairs of the dead on Trumps front lawn"-----is nothing but a blood
libel. Libels are very typical of extremely primitive people with primitive minds

They should be placing the majority of those empty chairs outside the New York Governor's Mansion considering that New York Governor is responsible for a majority of the COVID-19 deaths by his criminal policy of putting hospitalised COVID-19 patients INSIDE Elderly Care Homes and then all those tens of thousands of elderly got COVID-19 and died.

These Radical Leftist Activists are human scum and they do NOT give a SHIT about how many have died from COVID-19, if they did they would be putting empty chairs outside the New York Governor's place BUT he's a Democrat and they HATE Trump and BLAME Trump for literally EVERYTHING. They are AGAIN playing Partisan Politics and they AGAIN illustrate they are LOWER than slug shit.

Forum List

Back